His name is...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
(It's okay Arson!)

Andarius smiled as they walked towards the festival and Darius talked about his older days.
-"Well that does sound interesting." He replied as they looked around. When Darius asked to buy something to Noah her eyes shone and her smile got bigger.
-"Really?!" She almost shouted as Andarius told her to be more quiet since people would look at them but she didn't seem to care. It was almost like no one have ever bought her anything, she was that happy.
-"Uhm... Oh... uuh..." She then said, realising what he could buy for her, she didn't want anything too expensive, nor something weird and would probably break the day after as she then saw it. A very simple yet beautiful necklace, it had a silver looking chain and on the bottom there where some sort of amulet, it was formed like an egg and inside the amulet it looked like it could be from the galaxy with it's many shining stars and different colors, mixed with white, yellow, pink and black.
-"Oh... So beautiful." She said and looked at it.
-"Reminds you of home, doesn't it?" Andarius said as Noah smiled.
-"But how much does it cost?" She then said out loud, though she was too small to look over the table.
-"Hmm... I wonder what Joseph is doing now." Andarius then said out of curiosity and thinking loudly to himself.

(Edit: Sorry I haven't answered, have been pretpy busy these few days but since it's summer break now. I can be here all day long, yaaay!!)

Darius noticed Mikail among the people in the festival, and made him a sign. "I'm glad to meet you here!" he could also tell the other was not in his best shape, and smiled in sympathy. The two had no chance against Andarius' and Noah's grace and niceness, and that only made him imagine if someday he could try to return to his past glory. "Come with us, we're exploring the place."

He grinned at Noah's enthusiasm with his offer, and followed her through the stands, while she looked for something of her interest. The necklace also got his attention, for the amulet really seemed to capture a small portion of the space. "If your home looked like this, it was certainly a wonderful place." he turned to the attendant, an old woman with genial look and mysterious eyes. "I'd like to buy it, please."
"It's a fine purchase, sir..."
Soon the transaction was made. Darius offered the jewel to Noah, in a fancy case that was, accordingly, just as white and shiny as her clothes. "This is my gift to you, lady Noah."

He turned to Andarius. "I must thank you for your help, too, and also ask you pardon for what I've caused. If you see anything of your interest here, say it. Or if you need my help, or have a task to be accomplished, you have my services."
The traveler also wondered about Joseph, and if he could make it and meet them there.

(Don't worry. My break just started this week, too ^_^)

(my break started a while ago. I had managed to break my laptop that same week because im a clutz. The website is really slow on my phone and barely usable.)

Mikail smiles at the sight of a familiar face. "Hello, Darius." he says, walking swiftly, but stiffly towards him. "Good to finally see a friendly face."

(i just realized that i probably didnt follow that other thread)

Noah got so happy that she made a small jump and smiled widely as she said thanks to Darius and looked inside at her new gift every so often, Andarius smiled as he heard Darius offer to him as he smiled gentle, almost like Joseph himself. Though, it wasn't as mysterious.
-"No need to worry, my friend. It is enough that you've made Noah happy and if she's happy, I'm as well." He said and patted her head.
-"Isn't it right Noah?" He said with his smile and messed her hair a little as she looked a little annoyed.
-"Hey, my hair!" She then said and Andarius laughed, saying sory and fixed it again for her, even though it wasn't much. He then saw Mikail and both him and Noah said hello.
-"Hello Mikail, there sure is many people out here. I hope you had a safe journey here through all this." He asked and hold Noah's hand, since she could easily disappear in a atmosphere like this. And then a voice shouted out to all people.
-"Now it is time for all the different stories and gods from all around the places near this city to form! Please come to the more open area in the center just down this road and see a wonderful show and hear many interesting stories from all around the world!" The man then walked away.
-"Ah, that's right." Andarius then said.
-"It seems that this time, the people didn't just want to celebrate their own history but others as well and have invited other people from other cities to tell their stories about their gods. I think this city's history is going to be the last one since it's pretty long." Andarius said more to himself out loud than actually to anyone near him, he then looked down at Noah.
-"So, do you want to see the show?" He asked Noah and she nodded.
-"What about you guys?" He asked and turned to Darius and Mikail.

(I'm thinking that since it was a lot of other people and also there were a lot of different stands as Kyrion said, I think it'd be a fun idea to have the culture of many other cities in this city since it's a very big festival. Also!! If you guys want, you can came up with your own story and god, just for fun. Maybe one of Darius' people is there, telling their background history, or maybe you want to talk about another god? And so on, so this is a chance to let out your fantasies. I'll tell a little bit about this city's story when it's my turn since I've already thought through everything for Have faith in me RP since that one is going to be more about the city itself.)

Darius was really happy to see how Noah reacted to his gift; he just wished everyone could reach such happiness in the simple things, and that he could give others such feelings more often. Maybe someday he would find a way to thank Andarius properly.
"Are you feeling well...?" He asked Mikail quietly, noticing he was walking stiffly.

When the traveler heard the man inviting people to hear and talk about their cultures, beliefs and that even deities were around there, he was deeply surprised. "It's not... very common to find a place with such an open mind. Most people avoid talking about different gods... even more talking with different gods. We can certainly hear fantastic stories there. You can count on me." he grinned. "Probably you and Joseph would tell very interesting stories to these people, too." he mentioned to both Andarius and Mikail.

His face suddenly changed when he noticed a face among the people heading towards the open area, and said person noticed him, too. A tall woman, with red and orange wavy hair, like fire itself, and eyes so intense they could pierce metal. She darted towards him, her long tunic and elegant apparel rustling behind her. All her chest and large sleeves were covered in tiny jewels, making her look somewhere between a queen and a priestess. She stopped right in front of Darius staring at him.

"Yes. It's me..." he muttered, in a mix of shame, melancholy and joy. His body was static. "You call me Darius."
"Darius." she repeated, testing and tasting the name in her tongue. Her voice was musical and imposing. "You call me Vesa."
"Yes."
After a moment of silence, the two staring at each other, she hugged him, very tightly, and he hesitated before returning the move. But when he did, it was so intense his arms trembled, and his face was buried among her fiery hair.
"I knew someday I'd find you in the mortal realm. On every mission I've received in these planes, I've seached for you. Now you're here." Vesa said, caressing his head and neck, like he was a child. "It took me millennia..."
"Yes. And... I'm glad to see you... before everything ends." Darius said, parting the hug. He looked towards Mikail, Andarius and Noah. "She's a precious friend from... the time I was still serving the Highest. She's a true Seraph."

He mutters under his breath "far too many people here. Not a fan of crowds." He listens to the man gathering the crowd, thinking that now he knows where not to go. When Vesa comes in, he watches the pair interact with an interested look.

Andarius just smiled as he then saw the women getting into the picture, seemed like they knew each others as Darius then told them about her. Andarius just nodded and then looked at her.
-"It's nice to meet you, Vesa." He said and then turned to Noah as she made some sort of tiny jump as if she had daydreamed and woke up.
-"Oh, uhm... N-nice to meet you." She then said.
-"I'm Andarius and this is my sister Noah." Andarius then added as he looked at the crowd getting less and less.
-"It seems that everyone is on their way, or rather already there. Shall we go?" He asked and looked at the others.
-"I want to hear stories!" Noah said loud and took her brothers hand and pulled him with her.
-"Hurry, hurry!" She said as Andarius laughed.
-"I will, I will." He replied.

Vesa reciprocated the compliments. She had that interesting ability to smile through her eyes, even when the lips continued moveless, and her eyes were almost magical. "It's my pleasure to know you, Noah and Andarius. We're all guardians, after all." Only through her mind, she sent to Andarius kind words. I'm sorry for your recent loss. I hope happiness is already growing again in your heart.

"Why are you here?" Andarius asked, looking at his friend.
"As too many creatures and deities are being reunited here, I was sent to guard and ensure order and peace. It's possible that a few patheons still keep animosities between each other. Also, I'm here to talk a bit about our people." She smiled. "Other 'angels' will do the same for their kinds."
"You mean 'your people'. I'm no more a Seraph."
Vesa eyes glowed like two tiny flames. "Your body is filled with mortal human blood, yet one who has our spirit will never be anything else. But let's avoid this discussion now. We will hear and tell stories, right?" and she gently looked towards Noah.
"I don't think Mikail will be comfortable among this many people..." Darius said, noting how uneasy the other was.
"There is a hill not far from where the reunion will happen. He can have a good sight from there, without the turmoil, and I'm sure his hearing is sharp enough to listen the tales if he so want." Vesa said, gesturing towards the hill, and starting to follow the last visitors.

Soon the group was reunited not far from the platform where everything would start. Vesa approached the others who would take part in the festivities, leaving the others for a few minutes. "In fact, her name is not 'Vesa'. Her true name is almost impossible to pronounce, and terribly long for mortal standards." Darius chuckled. "It's easier to use a short name while in mission. I... have no more the right to say the name of anyone of my... old kind. And I've lost my own." he added, more thoughtful than sad. "Darius is the name I've received when I was born as a mortal here in this world. And I like it. It's how my mortal brother calls me, and that's important. You two know how a sibling can mean everything to us, right?" he asked Noah and Andarius, smiling.

Mikail sighs in relief when someone suggests going somewhere quieter. His ears had started hurting a while ago. He sits on the hill, listening carefully to the stories told with a keen interest in other cultures.

Mikail nods silently to himself when Darius talks about siblings. "I should see if I can find my brother someday." He says under his breath to himself, then sighs "Although, he might still be mad at me for casting off my name for the pack."

Andarius smiled as he looked at Noah whom looked at the people instead, fascinated by the view and what they was wearing and she seemed happy about this which made Andarius happy to see her smile like that after a long time.
-"You're right Darius." He said as he then looked a little troubled to both Vesa and Darius.
-"So... what happened?" Andarius asked, hopping not to be too rude to ask as he then looked around, wondering where Joseph where, is his pub still open? No, he said he would close it for the day but where could he else be? Andarius just sighed and tried to listen to the different stories instead. He was worried about his friend, yeah. But he knew that Joseph was different and that he could handle himself.

"Well, I think she will tell the biggest points to anyone here." Darius pointed at where Vesa has gone, waiting for her turn to get on the platform. "I can give you the details, but only between us. I won't share this to anyone here."

Some time passed while others told their own tells of distant lands and long lost past; Islands appearing and submerging among the endless ocean, caves so big that could fit an entire country, a crystal castle among the clouds, and even the stories of different planes, and places nestled among stars. When Vesa had her moment, she placed herself in the middle of the platform, her amazing tunic and fiery hair under the dancing lights. Darius looked at her with deep affection, that one could mistake by passionate love, but was indeed only fraternal. "She's among the most righteous beings I've ever met, among mortals and immortals. I thought I would never see her again."

When she talked, her voice was strong, and everyone could hear her voice through the long distance. "I am Vesa, of the Seraphim people, and I'm here to talk a little about the ones you constantly see as your guardians, warriors and messengers. I am here to talk about Angels."

"We are the servants and allies of one of the first gods, the god of Creation, or the Highest, as we frequently call. We are divided in different classes, and most people think this works as hierarchy on different ranks. That's not entirely truth. The different Choirs like Angels, Archangels, Ophanim and Cherubim, are simply different people, with their own habilities, gifts and dominions. Our duties also vary according to these characteristics, and that's why some are referred as Rulers, Virtues and Strongholds. We travel through the many spheres of the planes where inhabits our Lord, passing orders and directions to each other, to keep everything in place. When Chaos is born, we fight it, for it's our main duty to protect the Creations of the Highest... unless an order express otherwise. For even Destruction has its place to keep the eternal Balance, and all gods work their Will together."

"As is expected, we also differ a lot in forms. But to work together, and make contact with most mortal planes, we was in need of a neutral and safe form. That's why we're frequently seen - and portrayed - as winged and shinning creatures that reveal our true nature without causing harm. I won't talk much about the other Choirs; most of them are here, and can talk by themselves if they so want." She smiled, eyes traveling through the crowd to find her allies here and there. In fact, many Angels were there, in duty, or to simply visit the festival. "My people, as I've mentioned, are the Seraphim, the Eternal Flame of our Highest. Even if this name is not well known among your planes, planets or lands, you all certainly know a bit of us, or, at least, our children."

"When the Highest made us, the purpose was to make us the closest allies, protectors and Watchers. We are strong enough to live among the Brightest Light of the First Sphere, and even on the top of Etemenanki, the Tower of the Skies. We bring this Light inside us as our inner fire. But the Highest also wanted guardians among the lands created, and we had the permission to spread through the worlds a mortal version of ourselves. Our children, with a part of our power, but also mortal, despite their incredible power. These creatures live in different forms in almost all the worlds, except where they were extinct... and we wait for the right moment to bring them back." Vesa smiled, and for a moment she looked more fierce than gentle, yet with her honest nature. "Our children hve many names, but you probably know them by the name of Dragons."

Part of the crowd seemed very surprised, while others greeted her words with enthusiasm. Probably among these people were dragons and half-dragons too. She continued. "As millennia passed, some of our children had lost their sense of obligation and the knowledge about their mission, but that was expected. Far from the source of light, the natural desires grow, for every creature is bound to all kind of forces and energies. They also have their free will. It's not their fault, or at least no more than all the others. Choices are made all the times, and they always have consequences."

"Even us, the Seraphim, have created terrible problems and spread chaos." her tone was concerned, and a bit melancholic. Darius knew where the story was going, and fought against the urge to walk away. "We are not perfect. And when someone powerful does something to disturb the Balance, we lose a loyal companion, and gain a terrific enemy..."

Reactions: Nathchi
Andarius and Noah listened to the story intensely and Noah seemed to like it as her eyes goy bigger, the other sat quiet and also listened like they did to the others that have told their story, because respect was something that everyone knew of well and to talk to someone when someone else is talking is known to be very rude and everyone knows how annoying that can be when they themselves are talking. Only the fire lit in the darkness made some small sparking sounds as it tried to reach the sky and gave the people its heat.
Noah felt a sudden chill in the air even though she was near the fire, she followed the small breeze and looked over to the landscape of trees and snow. She didn't know why but she felt an odd feeling, it wasn't bad but... it didn't make her feel better, maybe it was just the cold wind but still.
-"Are you okay?" Andarius whispered to her and not trying to annoy the others listening as Noah turned and looked at her brother for some time before answering.
-"Oh.. No, it's nothing." She whispered back and took a last glance at the forest before continuing listening to the story Vesa told.

------------------------------------------

Joseph walked through the empty dark forest as nothing could be heard, not even birds. The snow have stopped falling and the night was silent, the light from the city shone up to the sky as some music could be heard in the distance. He looked around as he saw Ander in the shadows, hiding. He where the one giving him the letter from them and now, Joseph wanted to talk to him when they finally could be alone since everyone where in the city and Ander didn't want to be seen. When Joseph got close enough Ander stepped out of the shadows. They looked at each other with the same golden eyes that could warm the snow with it's golden light, but their eyes where so numb that they could make also anyone uncomfortable, Joseph started to take out the letter as he spoke.
-"I thank thee for the letter, so..." Joseph slowly put the letter back into his pocket as Ander waited, coldly stared at him and so did Joseph back.
-"Can you tell me more about this person you've found?"

As gentle as the breeze was, a brisk chill still pierced through Mikail's coat. His nose twitches as he smells the air. Something was off. He notices Noah's reaction to the breeze and looks towards the trees as well. His ears twitch as he hears a hint of people talking. He cannot make out words, just that there are definitely two people talking somewhere over there. He turns to face the person speaking once again.

Darius noticed Noah's glare following the distant trees surrounded by the snow, and imagined if she could see or feel something he was not aware of. In fact, there was something strange, but he thought it was only because Vesa was telling a story he also knew very well, bringing him terrible memories. And the fiery Seraph continued talking:

"It's a fact known among all lands that even the Heavens were corrupted in the past. Rebellions exploded more than once, and wars that would shake the whole creation spread the chaos we tried to avoid as our main mission. It was a terrible time to be an Angel. Most of the Rebels were not aware of the great mistake they were committing, moved by sincere ideals, but with terrible actions, getting more and more egotistical. The Loyals had to fight their own companions, their friends and dear ones. Pupils tried to kill their old professors, soldiers ambushed generals... everyone was under the pressure of their sense of responsibility, justice and love, forced to make another choice before every battle."

"Some of us, not sharing the Rebel ideals, yet tried to save them from the cruel attacks ordered by the Highest. And, being traitors, only increased the ranks of our potential enemies. It was probably the hardest moment of battle... for these traitors were not against the Heavens or the Creation. They were simply against the war, and tried to help their old allies. Most of them survived destruction, but were permanently exiled from our spheres, comdemned to pass eternal cycles of mortal lives, being born and dying like all the others, frequently unaware of their origins. The ones who can remember, suffer the most. Sometimes, oblivion is a blessing."

"They are also more willing to be tempted and corrupted by darkness and chaos among the mortal planes. In a desperate search for their original power and gifts, they frequently fall by terrible traps. Their power can be controled by others... and they only reach a poor and diminished version of what they once were, in all their glory. Yet... we can still have hope. Some of them are honestly recalling what is their own right, and may be, someday in the distant future, welcome back on their old home. We will be hoping. We will be waiting."

The last words hit right in Darius heart, and he didn't know what to do, or how to react. People around him was applauding, whistling and cheering, but he was could not share their happiness. Vesa thanked the crowd, descending the platform, leaving the place for another storyteller, and headed directly to where the group was. She looked at Darius, who was now crying. "You know this is true. We are waiting for all of you." she said, with her deep and strong voice.
"I won't come back, Vesa..."
"You were not a Rebel. You only helped them because you always saw them as our people, and not as our enemies. You'll be forgiven. I know you're even restoring your original power. This never happened with the others." she insisted.
Darius gave a sad smile. "That was not a good thing, at least not before meeting Andarius and Noah." he looked at the two siblings. "They helped me to become myself again. But I will never be an Angel. I'll be a monster."
"You're being cruel with yourself!"
"I will vanish. And if necessary, I want you to help me. Protect the others."
"Why you insist in this-" Vesa started to protest again, but Darius positioned his hands by each side of her head, and she stopped. He looked right in her eyes for a long moment; her face expressed her understanding. "Don't lose hope."
"I'll try."
"You could at least be yourself again. Even if it's the last time. With me."
"It could be dangerous." he said, concerned.
"You will be fine. I won't let anything bad occur." Vesa stepped back. She looked at Noah. "Have you ever seen a Seraph before? I know Vanity is a sin..." she said. From her back, three pairs of bright golden started to unfold, and she left the ground, levitating. "But I'm sure we are beautiful."

On the air, Vesa started to glow like a star, growing in size more and more. Soon, her silhouette was one of an immense dragon, red, orange and golden scales shinning like jewels, the six tremendous wings with feathers almost the size of trees. She was an incredible sight, and for the believers, a real blessing. Many were the exclamations of respect, happiness and delight. Others winged creatures also headed to the sky, flying around her like little birds compaired to her form, so bright it could be day again.

Darius looked at her, and noticed the Dragon had eyes of invitation. He talked to Andarius and Noah: "She's being gentle. Vesa could cause destruction by simply assuming her original size and power." He faced the two, a smile still timidly curving his lips, his eyes wet. "I'm more than thankful to you. Now you know more about me... and this may be my last chance. Forgive me, I'll be back in a moment."
He also stepped back, making appear his grey wings, with feathers sharp like blades. Once in the air, his form also shifted, enlarging, and becoming a dragon a bit smaller than Vesa. Instead of her fiery scales, he was grey and dark blue, making one think about the sea on a rocky shore. He had two long twisted horns, one of them broken at the tip, and even if he had only two wings, they had so many shades as the stormy clouds, bigger enough to cover houses, but only caressing the others with a constant breeze. He was only a shadow of a real Seraph, but covered with that poetic appearance of the ruins, old and pacific, when the time steals the original beauty.

Reactions: Nathchi
Andarius and Noah looked at him, quiet. Not knowing what the right answer might be but it surely was beautiful when they lifted their wings and Noah looked up at the sky and the stars shining, thinking of her hometown. She missed it and wanted to get home and Andarius understood that but at the same time Noah didn't want to. Andarius took his hand on her shoulder, like he knew what she was thinking and Noah started to smile. Andarius saw when Darius lifted off and somehow, felt a bit sad himself. Could he sense some part of Darius' feelings because of when they healed him before and connected?

The night was calm and quiet around their area and the music from the town could be heard in the air but weakly, the other people had tell their story and now it was time for the last one, the city they're in now, it's story is soon about to begin. Noah looked at the people and couldn't wait, she was so excited that she couldn't wait any longer and then, three people gathered at the little scene where everyone have been standing on. The man had layers and layers with clothes, they were thin, looked very expensive and its color of black, orange, pink and dark blue was so astonishing that you couldn't take your eyes off them. But what made it even more harder to not looking was a golden staff. The rod or staff in this case was clearly fake but it's golden light still could make one eye fool you and it really shone bright with the help of the fire and the ball on the top was almost like the space filled with stars but in golden version.
The man raised his hands as the other two stood by his side.
-"When the world was born and the many different dimensions was created, a special creature got formed in the 4th dimension, his home in time and space. The man was very lonely but he knew that he had a special guest to fulfill, to keep time steady and make sure that everything goes as planned and even if there is a war, there is a meaning to it, just like the peaceful times. Our lord of time is our god, he is the one whom we serve and it is thanks to him that everything is happening for if time was nonexistent, nothing would happen and nothing would have meaning and the people, whom have served their lord of time made sure to not waste his time and effort by working hard every day and also give some time to his service by praying to him and also give treasures such as gold. Everything was peaceful and the lord of time made sure to give everyone in this city a long time worth living for and also protection." The two men whom was beside the man telling the story started to move their hands as they both had big golden clocks in their hands.
-"The people kept praying to the lord of time, giving him treasures and hoping for a peaceful time until one day..." The man took a deep breathe.

-"...On a snowy day like this, the world where about to fall. A horrible monster came to appear from nowhere and about to destroy everything, even the 4th dimension where the lord of time lived. The lord of time saw this and so, with his golden ticking eyes that could see through everything, every tiny secret and different worlds. He with his golden staff with a clock on the top, took his light upon the monster and soon where to destroy it, but something went wrong. The monster, with its last breathes, took its big claws and made a great punch to the lord of time and broke his golden staff before disappearing... forever. The lord of time's 4 powers inside the staff, going back and forth in time, stopping time, slowing down time and the most greatest powers of them all, changing time, got separated and went all around the world and the lord of time, kept the power to change time, before disappearing and going back to his home in the 4th dimension. It is said that the other 3 powers, going back and forth in time, stopping time and slowing down time, got inside three different people and their powers followed the generations and it is said that even today, the children of the people who got one of the three powers, still has them and that the lord of time, is still searching after his powers and still tries is best to change time with the powers he has left and make a better place to everyone." The man kept talking about their lord of time and how the city's people with all their might tried to help him and keeping on praying for him to get his powers back as they tried to work hard everyday, not wasting their lord's precious time. Andarius smiled a little. "A lord of time?" He thought. "I've heard about animal looking gods and sun gods but people who have a lord of time as their god? These people sure are different. But then again, I shouldn't say anything myself." He thought to himself as he took a glance at Noah whom still had her eyes on the very enchanting golden shining staff, lighting up almost everything near it.
-"We pray that even today, our lord of time who is stuck in his 4th dimension, is going to find his three remaining powers and make everything like back then, a place where everyone didn't have to worry."

Lordoftimestaff_zpsbee5198f.jpg

304604_zps6540e649.jpg
This is how the people think the lord of time looks like but since it's hard to know the face of his, they usually hide his face when for example painting him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Darius, still a dragon, heard the whole story with Vesa, both on the sky, respectfully listening to the wise man, the flap of their wings making nearly no sound despite their size. It was an useful ability for the Seraphim, to cross the lands without causing problems. Vesa seemed to know at least part of it, her majestic head nodding at one or other word. To Darius, the tale was completely new, and he was certainly very attentive, to catch the details; he didn't know about the origin and destiny of the God of Time's powers, even if he knew about the monster. He was young by the time, young by his people measures of time, and not a fighter, still learning how to be a proper servant of another God.

When the story finished, he looked to Vesa, and talked to her without words. Whatever he had said, she agreed, staying at the sky while he descended, becoming once more smaller, assuming the human body he had before, keeping only the big feathered wings, and the eyes shinning like the full moon on the black background. This time, after a controlled and proper change, his clothes returned without any sign of destruction, except for the two openings on his back. Some people looked at him, for he was a companion of the beautiful Seraph above them, but he continued his way, lowly waving and apologizing, for he was not what they really thought about him.

"It was a fantastic story." he said, when reaching Andarius and Noah. "Did you know anything about this? It's a shame we can't ask Joseph about what he thinks of this... even though I feel his ears are not deaf to what is happening here." he smiled

While Mikail sits there, his ears perk up and he sniffs the air. He stares out at the crowd, his eyes scanning carefully "thats.... familiar." He says softly. "It... can't be..." he gasps upon seeing a familiar face. "Oh shit" he says, not as quietly. He starts to get up.

Andarius and especially Noah liked the city's story though Andarius told about how he have heard the story before to Darius.
-''I've heard the story before a little, but not this much. Only that the people had some sort of time god that they believe in. But it was indeed interesting.'' Andarius told.
-''I've seen the man's staff before on the church in the city.'' Noah said with a gentle smile and when Mikail started to look rathet shocked or perhaps unpleasant, Andarius stepped forward.
-''What is it, Mikail?'' He asked as Noah made a worried look, but when she suddenly felt an odd sensation in the air, she turned and saw a person stepping forward.

Mikail's eyes widen. A tall man steps towards them and stops to stare at Mikail. The tall man with blonde hair frowns and breaths in to speak, but is interrupted by Mikail throwing himself at him and throwing his arms around the stranger "It's you...." he says quietly "I thought you were gone..." The man stands rigid with no emotion on his face. "Hello Mikail." he says.

Darius nodded to Andarius, listening to him, but noticing something strange just as quickly as Noah. He was attentive, wings rustling quietly with his moves, but his heart was not really heavy with worry - at least not yet. When the silent man stepped forward from the crowd, his eyes followed the stranger, ready to react if something went wrong. He was sure Vesa, from the sky, would make her move just as quickly.

But the situation was resolved in a very pacific manner. Darius smiled, seeing Mikail sincerely happy for the first time since the two met. At least somewhat touched, he could say. The blond man, on his turn, was much colder in comparison. "This festival is a notorious occasion for unlikely reunions, it seems." the traveler commented. Was he too naïve?

Status
Not open for further replies.