His name is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iriya smiled at Darius' questions regadring the flowers as they started to walk around a little, before the ceremony dance would start and people could eat.
-"You have probably heard of Ignis and Glacies uncle Arialos, right? Well it is said that he was the one making these flowers for the girl Ignis who had the powers similar to heat. Before Arialos would go hunting as he always did in the mornings, Ignis would always stop him, not wanting to be left alone. Arialos tried to explain to her about his morning hunt but she was too small and stubborn to listen so he decided he would give her gifts in order for her to calm down and always knowing that he was there beside her, so he wanted to give her flowers in representation of her beauty but she would always burn them. Then one day he asked Mathaa, Ignis mother about help. Mathaa gave him a story about magical flowers from the sacred garden where Anima lives, the god of souls, and that those strong smelling flowers could resist about anything. Arialos started to give an interest to the idea since he have heard about the mother of all angels, god and sacred. However, no one have actually seen her, only those who are worthy to do so but Arialos would insist on going to the mountain Lonfa where she lived. Lonfa is the very word for Soul and the language is said to be a very sacred and ancient language that not many spoke and is now quite dead, except for Anima who keeps it alive. So, Arialos went there and through many hardships he finally found mountain Lonfa, he walked inside and tried to look after these strong smelling flowers but a lot of the lands were dead. He then found a cave and went inside and there, he would see the sacred light of the souls and the most beautiful face in the existence, talking to him. Appereantly she had watched him carefully and thought that what he was doing, was a very nice thing to do and offered him three flowers from the spiritum garden. So back he was going, however, the first flower of the three got stolen by a mad god that was supposed to be a very close friend to Arialos but then had betraied him. The second flower of the three, started to rot and he didn't know why. Desperate he tried to keep it alive but to no vain, it died and the smell had since long lost it's power as it's sacred shine. With only one flower to go with, he finally got home and Ignis, who was very worried, asked him where he had been as Arialos gave her the last flower but Ignis refused it because she didn't want anything but his love and comfort. With that, Arialos and Ignis decided that they could plant this sacred flower here in Ignis' lands where it would bloom and give of it's strong yet wonderful smell for all eternity." Iriya smiled and he have heard this story before in his youth from his mother's bed stories. He then added as he drank from his glass to let his throat heal.
-"These flowers, who is said to resist about anything, can protect us from all magic ever existed and also natural causes such as fire, water and much more."

----------------------------------------------------

The old man was shocked and didn't know what he was supposed to say, yet he said.
-"I'm sorry for your loss." He looked a bit sad as he then smiled.
-"But I'm glad to be able to hear the whole story, however, I'm far too old now to chase her and she have probably forgotten about me after all these years. I also have my new life as a doctor to take care of." He then took a hold of her hand once more, very gently looking into her eyes.
-"Whatever you may do if you meet her, please do not let your darkness eat you up... Because it will not do you any favour." He then gave her a hug as he whispered in her ear.
-"I thank you, Pandora." Mr. Snowden smiled as he had his hands onto her shoulders and then turned to the door to go back inside to the party.
-"If you ever meet her....." He started as the loud from the crowd got louder with the music.
-"...tell her I said hi."

The ex-angel similed listening to the story of Arialos and the little Ignis, while Iriya was telling it, perfectly familiar with this anedocte from the gods. "Of course I know Arialos... in person, in fact. Or better saying, in god." he shrugged. "We had little contact, though. I would just see the gods passing to attend a council reunion, or any formality from time to time. Also, I've seen the gods hunting. It's quite a sight, really. Arialos was probably among the best. He could be wild if necessary."

He looked again at the flowers, now that he knew a complete new meaning to their existence. It was funny to think... that a simple god travel or journey would become a legend among the living, and their action, even the smallest ones, could have an endless consequence. A gift between uncle and niece was now a divine touch to this lands. "They are really powerful. And useful. I'm glad they only grow here... or else people would use them in terrible ways. As always, with anything important." He sniffed discreetly. "I would just advise not using them to protect the town against dragons. It would only increase the chance of fire around the place."

He also picked a drink for himself, taking a sip, and sighing satisfied. He looked around, seeing the others having fun... except for Pandora, who just came back from outside. She just looked thoughtful. It was not a good time to bother her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pandora waited for the doctor to react to his words, and he did just as well as she imagined, considering how strong he seemed to be. "It's okay. My loss is just one of my motivations, so don't be sorry. I'm the one to apologize if this story brings sadness to your heart. I just thought you deserved the truth." Yet, she was surprised by the hug.

"I will... tell her if this happens. Someday in the future." she added just before Mr. Snowden came back inside, disappering among the crowd. She still rested outside a little, looking at the sky, before coming back, too. Something was still out of place. But maybe she was just a bit confused by the whole situation; that was a mistake. Letting her feelings affect too much her mind and decisions. It was about time to return to her usual self.
After just one minute, an young man approached her, smiling, inviting for a dance. She accepted, of course...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party was intense inside. And the guards were pretty attentive, too.
But the power Sythe gave him was enough to let him pass.
Even though the flowers would affect the time-power - Sythe advised him that would happen - since the source for the power was also divine, originally from a great one, it would work well enough time for his use. He just needed to slow down the time and pass without being noticed.

But he still had to wait a bit more. The right chance would come. And he could wait.

Iriya nodded, listening to the ex-angel and then got a tap on his shoulder, he turned and saw one of his closest men, Gyuk.
-"Yound master..." He started and told the birthday child that soon the ceremony dance would start and everyone could eat from the feast of food. The chef, who was also someone very important and very good at his doing with food and specialities, was almost done with the birthday cake. Iriya nodded and when Gyuk turned his back, Iriya sighed a bit, he wanted to talk with the others some more. Though, he had still some minutes left since those who would dance, had to make themselves ready in the stage. So he decided to stay for a bit, perhaps talk with Pandora or someone else he knew from the party. He looked around but couldn't see Joseph anywhere, he did see Andarius with a girl, well, now it seemed he was surrounded by them. It was no suprise though because of his appereance, no one have ever seen such a... white person before and not anyone so young with natural white hair at that.

--------------------------------------------------

It was weird... how colorful the hall could be when inside these halls, it was so empty, dark and the only light source were from the lamps, hanging on the sides on the wall. With echoing steps, he then reached another hell who was a little wider and also had a big door on the right side of this hall, engraved with flowers and golden lamps. On the floor, these was a soft red carpet going from the start to the end of this wider hall, which made this hall special since these smaller ones didn't have anything but wooden floor, shining and polished. Voices could be heard further inside the wall from the bigger door and thanks to the carpet, Joseph couldn't be heard, taking steps closer and listening to these deep men voices, arguing.
-"...e can't let this happen!" One voice said.
-"Shouldn't we be doing something?"
-"What about his powers? Can't he see this now? Or know about this?" Many voices were upon each others.
-"Gentlemen!" One voice then said out loud, making the others quiet.
-"Calm down, I have made this barrier for a reason... The young master doesn't know anything about this. Also, he will have his hands full when the new guest will arrive."

Status
Not open for further replies.