His name is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled towards Clarissa.
-"If you say so, but you know. If something bothers you, we can talk." He then listened to Dairus words.
-"I will, don't you worry." He said and then heard Mikail speaking and saw the group of people. Heastar, Evan, Colen, Zane, Andrá and Clesar. He walked towards the men and welcomed them.
-"Ah, Mr. Heaster I guess? Would you and your friends like something to drink?" He asked the bearded man whom spitted at the floor and glared at him. The man took his hand on Joseph's shoulder and pushed him to the side.
-"Yeah, yeah. Move so we can get a-" The man named Heaster flew up to the roof and landed on the floor, moaning in pain as Joseph smiled calmly.
-"My... my, that is not a way of how you treat the pub by spitting on the floor, nor the host whom is going to give you a drink. Now.." He took the man by his jacket and drug him to his feet.
-"...Will you behave or will you leave?" Joseph's eyes shone as the man looked at him in anger and then around the pub where everyone have gathered their eyes upon. The hit happened so fast that he didn't react to the host's punch until he hit the floor.
-"Tch." Was all he said and walked away to a table as his companions followed nervously after. Joseph kept his smile and followed them, wondering what they wanted to drink before heading to the bar and fixed the drinks until he then went back to them and gave them what they wanted. While the host was bussy some women talked with each others.
-"What happened?" One asked as her red dress shone.
-"I don't know, I just heard a huge bang and then suddenly the man was on the floor." The other answered.
-"Scary... The host is someone you wish not to fight."
-"Though... He is pretty handsome if I say so myself." The other woman sighed.
-"Oh, don't be like that. You know you don't have an chance on him, you tried before. Remember?"
-"Yeah..." She said with a sigh and waved her fan that had small feathers on it and a bright pink color mixed with softer ones.

Blake listened intently to everyone's conversations gaining as much info as he could when his gaze was directed to group of men. Narrowing his eyes he observed as Joseph went over and started talking with them. When one of them spit and pushed Joseph out of the he chuckled lightly expecting what would happen next all based on the heartbeat of their host. Everything had a pulse and he could feel it and sense intentions from it. It was only brief glimpse but he saw their host's arm fly forward punching the man up. He smiled and almost laughed at how funny it was. Then he heard the group of women talk, "So he doesn't wish to be intimate with human women huh." he thought this to himself not saying it out loud.

He walked to another group, wishing to have another glass of whiskey and he was on his way back to the bar. He then went back to the group, speaking with them before walking away to the group having a laugh. Based on the look of the people, they probably said or commented on what he just did to the man and thought it was good. He walked back to the other group with a smile.
-"Oh, I'm sorry to have you waiting. Is there something else you wish to speak of or perhaps a drink? I could listen to some stories if you like." He said and felt a feather on his cheek, a young woman with black-purple hair and green shining eyes went fast him, smiling and flirting with her feather fan before she kept on walking in her purple dress that seems to have been very expensive with all the accessories on. Joseph have only gave the woman a glanse before looking at the group of different people again.
-"People sure know how to have fun." Was all he said as he looked around.
-"Isn't that right Blake?" Joseph said and looked at him.

Blake rotated his head to regard Joseph and the woman who was walking away. He took another sip of his wine and simply smiled before saying, "You bring up an excellent point. Especially one of those is someone who just passed us by." he set the glass down and leaned forward, "Tell me. I hope you don't mind me for prying but I couldn't help but overhear that very woman say she liked you. Could you possibly shed some light on the subject?"

Joseph smiled wide as ever as his gray-green eyes kept on shining.
-"Oh... is that so? I've heard many women plea for my love yet I always say no." He looked at the glass and then at the empty bottle on the table, he took the bottle in his care and kept on talking.
-"It's nothing wrong I assure you, but I've a lot to do and I don't need a partner just yet. That's all."

Darius was not disappointed, even if the opportunity to have some fun with the strangers was lost to him. Seeing Joseph in action was a show on its own.

"Master Joseph, you know how to attract attention, in more ways than it's healthy for a man." He teased. "I'm also curious, and second the question coming from Blake. I understand a man usually avoid bonds... to keep himself free, when he has an objective... when he doesn't want to involve others in difficult situations... when he's not very enticed by the kind of people in question... or when the heart is already far from his chest."

Darius looked at Clarissa. "It seems Zane is finally here..."

-"I do?" He asked and looked rather curious about the fact.
-"Well, I don't know what women likes or not, I just work and do my thing. They just come up and ask me all kinds of things before taking a chance. Though, I've to say. I don't really know why they are eager so? Is it perhaps the drinks?" He questioned himself and looked around. A man then waved at Joseph to come while two women sat beside the man.
-"If you excuse me." He said and walked away to the man and his women. He asked the man what he wanted and told him to get a drink and also give to the two ladies beside him. Joseph smiled, and answwred before he walked away. One of the women whom was blonde looked at him with a smile but it didn't seem that Joseph have noticed, the other woman seemed curious as well as he got back to the table with the three drinks.
-"Here you go, Mr Johnson." He put the drinks on the table as the man laughed, his face was all red and he seemed drunk.
-"Aha! Joseph my man! You sure know how to make the best drinks!" He said and started to drink.
-"He sure does." The blonde women answered and gave a glanse at Joseph whom smiled.
-"Have a good evening and I hope you will have a good time here." He said as another guest called for him. When Joseph left the two women laughed a little as the man just drank everything in one and then put the glass on the table, talking and laughing. The pub was more lively at night than on daytime, which is why it's closed until evening. People leave and go, people laugh and talk, some even reads books or newspaper and some even dance.

Clarissa looked to Darius and then her face dropped when she saw Zane. She wanted to run up to him and hug him but she was still upset with him. She turned away from him, meeting Darius' eyes and locking her look.

"Too bad I am still upset with him." She muttered quietly. She watched as Joseph walked away and shrugged. "He is a very nice looking man. Perhaps that is why everyone wants to be with him?"

"Zane is really stupid to create such problems with you." Darius commented with Clarissa, friendly. "Wait for your anger to cool off, or for him to try to regain your zeal. He must be worth your attention, right?"
He heard the remark about Joseph, and looked at the pub's owner, always with his warm attitude. "Yes, he's sightly. But I don't think that's the main reason. He has an aura. Always overflowing this care with the others, making them feel like they are important, and that their satisfaction is his main goal. He's too guarded, and make all his actions with deep control and intention, attentive with every minor gesture. It must be tiring, to pay attention to all these details all the time, so he must have an intention. Or else... this is a shell to hide something much stronger within."

The man sighed, scratching his growind beard. "Oh man, here I am analyzing others again. I probably need another drink to stop being annoying."

-"Did I hear someone plea for a drink?" Joseph asked, standing almost right beside them, where he came from was probably a mystery but actually, it was just so many people around that you couldn't see him until he came forward and spoke. Luckily though, some guest are on their way to leave, yet many stays behinde.
-"You seems like you need a drink that will pleasure your throat and I know what you just need." He said, walked to the bar, hold up some drinks that made a mix and then got back. The drink was blue on the bottom but turned red the higher up it came, it also looked somewhat creamy like honey or some sort of thick cream and inside where some small ice hiding to cool the drink.
-"Here, I'm sure that your throat will happily accept it." He said with his smile and gave Darius the drink.
-"I hope everyone is having a good time in my pub? It wasn't very popular at first since it's outside town but it has gone better now I can tell." He then saw some people whom was about to leave but one of them were very very drunk. He walked towards them, talking to the older man and helping the other drunken man outside and then waved goodbye as new ones appeared and he gave them a welcome.
-"Miss Lissia, Mr Henry." He said and offered them a table a little futher away and they accepted as he showed the table and asked for what they wanted for drinks.

Darius was not entirely surprised with Joseph's sudden appearance, merely because he was already expecting unusual actions coming from the young man. Yet, it was very interesting. He couldn't sense his moves; the pub owner was like a shadow.

But even more interesting was the exotic drink he brought back to the table. Darius admired the intense colors, and even the scent was enticing to him. When he first arrived, the traveler was pretty cautious. But after talking to Joseph and the other customers, he started feeling adventurous, and he was not letting a drink like that escape him.
"Thanks, master Joseph!" He took a sip. He was a strong man, but he respected a good drink. "By the Gods and Shadows! This is incredible! You're very talented, Joseph. Long time practicing?" He teased, before taking another gulp.

• Love
Reactions: Nathchi
When Joseph was done by the table he walked back to the others.
-"Oh my, today I've been working a lot harder than any other day, is it anything special today or is everyone suddenly in the thought of a drink?" He said as a joke and then looked at Darius.
-"I'm glad you like my drink, I've been working with it quite a lot actually." He then bowed down.
-"But don't tell anybody." He whispered and then smiled as he looked at the others.
-"Mikail, Blake, Clarissa. Do you guys want a drink, or do you perhaps just want a rest?" Joseph then looked around, everything seemed normal and no one was calling for him, so he guessed he had the time to chat.
-"Ah, yes. So rude of me. Wasn't somebody going to tell their adventure?" He asked and looked at them.
-"I could tell my story otherwise though... I've been stuck here for the most of the times so it isn't that fun as yours would be I assure you. Or why not tell me a little about the city? As you know my pub is outside the city and I haven't been there much at all and I just wanted to know if anything has happened recently. I've heard whispers and rumors that there's a huge festival in the city that they are going to arrange. Is it true or...?"

Blake smiled happily, "Why yes I was going to share my adventure." he took one more sip of wine before setting the glass on the table, "Mine begins over 3,000 years ago." he chuckles, "It is a fairly long story. Do you wish to hear it?"

Joseph smiled.
-"Why of course. I don't think I'll leave in awhile." He said as a joke and took a chair that was the closest and sat down.
-"Let me hear your story Blake, I'm very curious to hear about your adventures."

Mikail sits back down and leans forward to hear the story.

"I also like stories with a few centuries, especially when I can get them directly from the source." Darius was very relaxed with his drink, and couldn't avoid another remark to Joseph. "I don't know how much this will cost me, but it'll be more than worth it. And about the the festival, it's true. It will happen in two days. Two nights, to be more accurate. Something sacred and traditional, I believe. Seems interesting."

The man adjusted himself in a comfortable position, his eyes shinning, a small smile on the corner of his lips. He was waiting for the story.

Blake leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms, "Then let me waste no time. My story begins on my 19th birthday." he smiled, "I woke up in the middle of a park with no recollection of any memories before that moment. I knew my name and how old I was. I also knew everything about myself and my kind. Blood Fiends. People with the ability to make their blood do literally anything. There can only be six of us in the universe at any given time and if there is one more the whole universe would collapse. Our job. To die before a new one forms. Thankfully there is currently four of us so I don't have to worry about dying. The only way we can die is to commit intentional suicide or accept death. Otherwise we live forever and if we quote die unquote we dispell our physical form turning into a pool of blood then reforming our bodies as they were. The downside is that when we reform we are completely naked." he laughs a little, "After I landed a job somewhere that I could stay forever and no one would notice I have been living since then. My job is in Britain as a manager for a company called DAHL. It is an orgonaization that is run entirely by supernatural beings like ourselves. The head of the company is female by the name Ikaros Dahlia she is a succubus. Chances are you have heard about her and the company seeing that it owns all of Europe and part of Asia."

Reactions: Nathchi
-"Well that surely sounds interesting, sadly I can't be there." He told Darius before listening to Blake's story and nodded when it seemed to fit and then smiled.
-"Well, that is one interesting story, also... I've heard about your kind before. There was a man, oh. What was his name?" He said and started to think before snapping his fingers.
-"Leonard Kroft or "Crouft if you want to spell it correctly" as he said." Joseph said with a laugh and then continued.
-"He was here for about 3 years ago, searching for one of your kind, saying he was in a mission or something of that kind. He took a drink and then left for the night and after that I haven't seen the man much. I do really wonder what his mission was though, meeting a Blood Fiend." Joseph said and looked down at the floor wondering and then looked up.
-"But surely it wasn't anything important, it was three years ago anyway. And I just wanted to tell you."

He smiled, "Ah yes Leonard...I knew him and he died recently. He was the fifth Blood Fiend but he had decided he had lived long enough and died. He was on a mission to find me. He knew of me but wanted to meet me before he died. He felt it was necessary to meet the longest living Blood Fiend before he accepted death." he sighed and reached forward grabbing the glass and taking a sip, "He was a nice fellow with good morals."

"That's an interesting final mission, finding one of your kind..." Darius thought out loud. "One living this much, while others living so little... well, who can understand all the laws? We do what we can." He shook his head. "I certainly would grow tired after living this much. Probably much before, in fact. What do you do to pass all this time, Blake, besides taking a good drink in fantastic pubs like this one?"

He smiled. "And I know Ikaros. I've worked for her more than once, searching for specific objects, or individuals. Some of the supernaturals on her company were found by me. She's incredibly generous with payment, and also incredibly charming, but it's just as expected." he shook again his head, as if trying to make something disappear from his mind. "I'll change the subject; I should not talk about her."

Status
Not open for further replies.