His name is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You speak of fonder memories with our lovely Ikaros. Is it safe to assume you had some fun times with her?"

Something strange happened to Darius' eyes; the white part turned black, and his gray irises shone silver like the full moon, his pupils mere tiny slits. "No. Nothing happened." he spoke with a serious tone, reflecting his frustration and dander. "She prefers to just play, like the others around are toys for her pleasure."

The man closed his eyes, sighing, and they returned to normal, as did his disposition. "It's hard to avoid the charms of a succubus, especially because I'm... a bit vulnerable. My bloodline is known for it's weak disposition against desire. I just slipped again, thinking about her. Probably my mind is not in it's rightful place, considering what I'm drinking." he winked to Joseph.

Mikail, who had been quiet through the conversation, starts to convulse at his spine, jaw, and neck. He looks as if he was heaving, but clearly is not having stomach problems. When he stops, he simply sits up and clears his throat with a quiet apology for his outburst.

"I think most of those who come into direct encounter with her end up doing some very suggestive things. Not to leave things to the imagination but you name and she has probably done it."

"I know. I'm frustrated for not doing anything suggestive... but let these things go..." Darius gave the others a sad and naive smile. After Mikail's sudden crisis, Darius looked at him.

"It seems you're used to this... but do you mind giving us an explanation?" he asked the tall figure.

He clears his throat. "That was my teeth again. My apologies for the interruption." He flashes a white, pointy tooth smile. "you see, I am a skinwalker."

Darius raised his eyebrows in interest. "I believe I've never met a skinwalker, or at least one that would assume it. I bet there is an interesting story about you, or your people, if you are gentle to tell us, and don't this stranger randomly asking about the others lives." He smiled. People could easily find him exceptionally unbecoming for his questions, but the man also tried to be friendly, a gain trust.

The traveler would also tell the truth all the time, so a perceptive person, the one that can sense the others lies, would never doubt him; yet, he would only reveal what he wants, or even make the truth sound as he intended it to sound. "It's also interesting that I am nearly in the medial point between you, misters Blake and Mikail..."

"Well, aren't you a curious one?" He chuckles lightly "I know of no other skinwalkers, so I cannot speak for my race as a whole, but I have the ability to partially transform into most animals. Fully transforming is possible, though only into certain creatures. It is also very painful and sometimes forceful." He pauses a moment. "I don't remember much of my early life. I believe my oldest memory is being on a ship bound for this very town when I was twelve. I worked with the merchants to defend the ship when needed." He pauses again

Joseph listened carefully and looked around and then back to the people again.
-"Well that does sound interesting, I thought there only existed shapers and those where the only ones able to transform or shape into other living things." He said and looked at Mikail with his kind calm smile.
-"Anyone want a drink?" He asked before hearing someone getting inside the pub as the cold winter wind came through as the door then shut itself. A young man, with snow white hair and whole suit stood by the door, his skin looked very smooth and his eyes shone in a iceblue color like the stars. Joseph smiled.
-"Andarius! My friend!" He said while walking towards the long, broad-shouldered yet a little skinny figure and hugged him. The man smiled and hugged him back whom is called Andarius.
-"Joseph, how are you?" He asked in a deep yet smooth and calm voice as the two talked, the two women whom sat on a table and waved with their fans looked quite shocked, like they didn't know how to act nor react as the other one started to wave her fan with feathers even faster.
-"My, what a handsome man." One of the women said a bit nervous.
-"And Joseph knows him?! Why, even someone as handsome as him have even more handsome friends." The other one said laughing and was even more nervous, no nervous wouldn't fit their reaction, more like they where shy or have seen someone they have fell in love with for the first time and seem nervous.
-"Oh, but who is that?" The woman asked while taking a drink.
-"Who?" The other one tried to see but it where too many people in the way. Joseph laughed with Angarius and then looked down.
-"Hm? Oh, and who is this here?" Joseph asked and bowed down as he saw a little girl hiding behinde the white haired young man.
-"You mean Noah?" Andarius said as he looked down at the little girl whom had about the same whie hair as himself, just a little more yellow colored and she had an white dress on with ribbons.
-"I couldn't leave my little sister alone in the house, so I took her with me." He said and Joseph nodded.
-"I see, well I'm glad to meet Noah again. Then let me give you two a table and then I'll give something to drink." Joseph said as Andarius smiled and took his sisters small hand and they walked towards a table near the wall by the entrence just some feet away.

Reactions: 2 people
Darius finished the glass with the incredible drink Joseph gave him, resting it on the table with a gesture of satisfaction, and even some respect. Part of him wanted another glass, but his rational mind was screaming to hold back: he wanted to stay alert; he was afraid more alcohol could affect his self control (as it seemed already to be happening); finally, financial reasons.

"This story is interesting, Mr. Mikail." Darius commented. He was fortunate to remember his life since childhood... He was a happy boy by the age of 12. Things would only change a few years later. How long was he 12? The man was not sure. While he was not that long-lived, his adulthood was too problematic to keep track of the years, considering how long he was... trapped.

Noticing he was silent and pensive for too long, he added to both men on the table: "You two have incredible abilities." It would be interesting to put these for good use. he thought. "I believe we annoyed Miss Clarissa, or else she's thinking about her Zane." He teased.

When the newcomers arrived, his eyes turned towards the two. "They are like the winter itself." he muttered, admiring their poetic beauty. The young girl was lovely. "Joseph looks like the fall, now."

Andarius took a grip around Joseph shoulder as he got up.
-"Watch over Noah for me, will you?" He said and walked away, Joseph just smiled and did what his guest asked him to do, both as a friend and a host. He sat beside Noah whom looked curious around the pub with big shining blue eyes just like her brother's. They sure are like one, looking like each others but their personality is very different though.
-"Joseph, Joseph!" Noah said as she took a grip on his arm and Joseph lifted her up to his knees.
-"Yes Noah?" He asked as she smiled.
-"I had a dream about you and brother!" She said with delight.
-"Oh, really?" Joseph said and looked suprised.
-"Yeah! You two where on horses, brother on his white one and you on a brown one." Noah tried to describe everything as Joseph just listened with his smile on his face.
-"You where competed against each others in a race and it was sunny and warm outside, not like now with all the snow."
-"Mhm, sounds nice. Who won?" He asked.
-"You two both won and then we sat outside our house and then we drank tea together." Noah said as Joseph nodded.
-"Well that sure seemed like a nice dream, maybe we should do it one day when summer comes back?" He asked.
-"But... it's such a long time till summer." She sighed and looked down.
-"Don't you worry, it'll come faster this year. I'm sure." Joseph said with a smile as Noah smiled. Andarius then came back from wherever he were and talked with Joseph, then the three of them looked at the small gang of people as Joseph said something and they walked towards the table, the little girl though were hiding behinde her brother whom was much more taller than herself.
-"Hello, I just wanted you to meet my old friend Andarius and his little sister Noah." He said as Noah's brother encouraged her to come forward and say hello.
-"H-hello." She said and then got behinde her brother's leg to hide once again, Andarius and Joseph laughed.

Darius grinned, kindly, looking at the three coming to their table. "This night is really special." he said, getting up. "It's an honor to know you, young mistress Noah." Darius replied, bowing. Despite the strange move, his smile was gentle, and the gesture was completely sincere and respectful. "I'm also pleased to know you, master Andarius. I am Darius Montenegro, at your service." he extended his hand to the tall figure. He half expected the other's skin would be cold like ice.

He passed most of the night among millennial beings. But he felt like the very nature was starting to change around him. Surrounded by those deep blue and green-golden eyes, Darius felt part of his own energy stirring within him, a pleasant sensation in it's own manner. He held it inside, growing warm, still with his honest smile on.

Mikail stands and bows respectfully to the pair. "I am Mikail. Pleasure to meet the both of you" he offers them toothed smile.

Two men enter from the night and look around, whispering to each other.

Andarius smiled as his weakly pink lips move upwards, his grip is hard and a bit cold but respectful and his eyes sparkle like the stars themselves. Noah looked up at him with the same sparkle in her eyes like her brothers but is too shy to answer.
-"It's a pleasure to meet some new friends to Joseph, he doesn't have many and I've told him already since he wont get a partner." Andarius gave a glare at Joseph whom smiled.
-"Oh, what now? I do already have a partner." He said and crounched down a bit to get Noah in his arms.
-"Noah is the one whom I'll serve and protect of course." He said as a joke but at one second the brothers eyes changed a bit and a smal cold chill went down but very fast disappeared. Andarius smiled.
-"Well anyway, why not get me a drink, Noah do you want anything?" He asked her as she nodded.
-"Water." She said with a low voice and Joseph took her down from his arms, on the run to get their drinks.
-"They will be there right away." He said and disappeared for a moment. Andarius looked at the small group.
-"So, what brings you here?" He asked them as he sat down and offered his sister a spot on his leg where she could sit and since she was very small it was perfect for her like a chair. He took his big slim arm around her so she wont fall.
-"Must be weird having a small kid like her here, but... you see." He scratched his neck weakly.
-"I couldn't leave her alone in the house, nor did she want to be alone there either. So I had to take her with me." He said and then looked at Noah.
-"But of course, it's not your fault. It's fun to have you with me Noah." He said very fast like he just realised he said something bad, but Noah didn't seem to mind. She just made a small nod.

Mikail Is distracted by the people wgo just walked in. He looks back to Andarius and Noah. "Yes, I know how that is. I also have a cub. Although, she is with her mother" he turns his attention back to the men.

Andarius turned around in curiousity to see what he was looking after, so did Noah as Andarius quickly turned back.
-"Someone you know?" He asked, looking at the man with his blue eyes. It was a bit funny how in one way they where similar by the body structure, just that he wasn't as much slim. But otherwise they could be pretty similar to each others, though they're still like night and day. Joseph got back with the drinks, one ice blue drink who looked like to have glitter in it and a lemon by the side of the glass and normal water for the girl.
-"Here you go, sorry for the wait." He said with his smile and then sensed the atmosphere.
-"Hm? Something wrong?" Joseph asked.

"They saw me" he says as they leave. "Those are the guys that tried to kill me back in spain."

Andarius, Noah and Joseph looked at the men, though the one knowing their identity or atleast their names were Joseph. He turned and looked at Mikail.
-"Hm? A big fight was it?" He asked and Andarius looked at them both.
-"Whatever happened, they didn't seem all too happy." He mumbled as he looked down at Noah.
-"What is it?" He asked as she whispered to him.
-"Ah, oh... Uhm..." Andarius turned to Joseph.
-"The toilet, where is it?" He asked as Joseph pointed and told them where to go as they walked away. Joseph turned.
-"Well, they are gone now." Was the only thing he said.

"They will be less happy when I put them in the ground" he says with a frown

Darius was not that surprised with how things got darker pretty fast; such was frequently the life of a supernatural being. He was lucky he had nothing trying to kill him, beside the thing inside him. He looked at the men arriving and leaving. "It won't be good to disturb the night of all the other customers. It can bring problems to Joseph's business, if gentlemen try to kill themselves close to the pub. Is it possible to guide them somewhere far from here?" he asked Mikail. "They bring few weapons, and are bad liars. It's possible to read their intentions very clearly. They want to finish the job soon, and are probably slightly afraid. I respect it when a man wants to resolve his problems by himself, but if you want help, I'm willing to give a hand. Especially considering you have a cub."

The traveler looked at Joseph for a quick moment. You deal with too much secrets to be this alone for all eternity, don't you think? He thought, still silent. The warm feeling was still running through his body - maybe it was the drink? - making it hard to stay calm and relaxed during the rest of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.