His Favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You just love me. Say it. Say you love me." He whispered, smirking as his long and skilled fingers ran over the clothed member. "I wanna hear you say it."

"You have to say it first," he replied flatly, keeping most of his composure except for the light blush reaching his cheeks. "I refuse to say it until I hear it from you."

Grimacing, he stopped teasing the other. "Aime, seriously? You know I don't do things like that. Here you go, making it all....Serious again. What happened to just having fun?"

Offering a coy smirk, he gently let his hand tug the other's back. "Oh, but I can say I love you and it's fine? What's with the double standard, Eric? That's far from fair, isn't it?"

"It is fair. Why? Because I said so, and what I say goes. You know that~" He purred, before looking at his own phone seeing it light up. And it was Trae's ringtone. He had different ring tons for all his pets, so he knew who was calling. And Trae was probably calling to see if he could get some of the clothes he left at his housecond back. Grimacing at the phone, he just growled at it. "Stupid horse....I thought he was happy with that damn kitten he's got."

"You've got six other people to make you happy, Eric." He replied, sighing at the other's bitterness as he rested his head on his hand. Muttering bitterly under his breath, he spoke quickly. "Je déteste quand vous faites cela . Honnêtement , il est plus que gênant . Non seulement vous allez et refusez de dire que vous aimez -moi , mais vous poussez en permanence Trae dans mon visage ."

"What? Ugh, you know I don't speak French." Grimaced the vampire as pulled his hand awah. "So speak English around me." Grumbled the vampire as he moved to answer his phone. "What Trae?'

"Listen," Came the tired centaur's voice. He currently was laying in his home, his new boyfriend besides him as he held the phone tight. "I left some of my stuff at your house and I really need it back. Honestly, it's been a week and I need that ba-"

"Oi! Ecoutez ici , je peux parler que je veux dans ma maison . Ceci est ma maison , pas le vôtre , et peut parler mais je voudrais ! Comme ... Tu es un idiot de géant! Je peux dire que vous méritez quelqu'un de meilleur que tous ces putains et que vous devriez juste putain dire que vous me aimez déjà , mais ne vous devez avoir un putain ego géant!" Came the quiet bickering from the spirit, having moved from the chair to pace back and forth.

"Dude! What the hell?! I don't even know what the hell your saying!" Yelled Eric rolling his eyes. He was confused on what caused the ghost's anger, unaware it was himself. "Anyway, Trae, your with that stupid kitten of yours huh? Well then, no. I'm not home and I don't know when I will be back home."

Currently Momo was cuddled cloee, his tail swaying as he placed sweet kisses to his jaw.

Having to hold back from petting a soft moan slip, Trae easily accepted the kisses with a low hum. "I know where you live, I'll just break in and take my things. I don't want to get involved with you and the dead little baguette boy to be completely honest."

Purring he climbed on top of uim, his tail swaying, and eyes bright with lust. Leaning down, Momo leaned in for a kiss, trying to get him off the phone.

"Fuck you Trae, and if you break in, I'll call the cops on your ass. You'll get your shit later, bye."

Once noticing the other was off the phone, his grey eyes locked on the other. Floating foreward, with French obscenities splurting from his mouth, he grabbed his favorite blanket and phased thriugh the wall, fuming

"Oh come on Aime! Don't be a jerk!" He groaned and ran after him. "Aime. Come on, you know your my favorite right?"

Appearing at the top of the stairs, he entered the bathroom and pressed into the small crawl spac hidden only by a sliding wooden door. Being on the small side, he could fit quite easily as he wrapped himself in the blanket

"Aime?! Where the hl did you go off too?" He groaned looking around for him

"Who cares? I'm not your favorite and you don't care about me at all. You know I don't like Trae but you taok about him all the time!" Replied the boy, his voice echoing through the large mansion.

"You are so my favorite. Otherwise I would of replaced you a while ago. Babe, come on..." He huffed.

"I'll come out when n you prove to me that I'm your favorite by stopping contact with that damn horse."

"No, it... It's upsetting, the way you bring him up all the time. You're mine and I'm yours, at least on Saturdays and Sundays, so.... You can go back to talking about him tomorrow."

Status
Not open for further replies.