His Favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignoring the ghost, he simply got dressed before hurrying down the steps.

He watched critically, before sighing and easing back. "Honestly, I get it. You dont want to date and thats fine."

Ad Eric ate the breakfast, be looked at the ghost. "Okay, then don't bring it up."

"Don't expect me to fuck you," He muttered bitterly, lookinf away

"Fine. Besides, I'm surprised you arent sick of sex. You hsve almost every day!"

"I'm surprised your still worried about me when I said drop it." Eric glanced at him as he bit into the toast. Sighing he stroked the side of his face. "Look babe, I don't wanna loose you over this."

He looked away, sighing. "I know. But it makes me uncomfortable, you know? Just... I'm sorry."

"You're lu cm y you're sweet or I wouldn't put up with your shit."

"- but you owe me." He declared, "I do so much stuff for you, honestly."

"Fine, fine. What do you want from me, hmm? A foot rub?" Asked the vampire with a smirk.

"Yes, actually. That would be nice." He admitted, yawning. "And a back rub."

"Fine, fine. But that's it. Nothing else." He smirked, and continued toeat his breakfast.

"Aw, dont like being submissive?" He cooed teasingly, before easing back in the chair. "It's the least you could do."

"For me. I feel underappreciated when I gotta feed you and whatnot
I think you should have to pamper me for an entire day. That means doing as I say."

"Oh come on. It's not like I asked you to feed me. You just love me." Smirked the vwmpire. Standing from he seat, he walked over and cupped his cheeks, pulling him into a kiss as he nibbled on his bottom lip.

A soft whimper escaped his lips as he movef his own hand to intertwine with the other's.

Status
Not open for further replies.