His Favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why? It's just me and you here." He whispered into his ear, dragging his warm tongue over it with a purr.

He shuddered, his eyes fluttering closed before they opened to the smell of burning eggs. Yelping, he turned off the stove and plated the eggs quickly before tossing the pan in the sink and turning off the stove in horror.

"E-Eric, stop..." He whined, gripping the plate of eggs tight as he grabbed the toast and spread the homemade jelly on before turning and shoving the food in his hands. "Jeez... Hn, eat something will you?"

He placed the food carefully on the counter as he was pushed against it. Letting out a flustered giggle, it was becoming harder to try and ignore the other's advances. "Honestly, Eric..."

"Tell me you don't want me. Tell me to get lost, then I won't touch you." He whispered, stroking his member.

"Do you have to do that right in front of me?" He murmured, closing his own legs warily. "I-I don't want you to leave, Eric, you're my friend... "

"You know I'm more than just a friend." Smirked the vampire, one of his fangs poking from his lip.

He rolled his eyes, pursing his lips tight. "Well, I might as well be. Just friends, that's why you don't need to commit to me. Easy peasy, hm?"

"Aww don't be so....bitter." He cooed, cupping his cheeks as he kissed him

Purring into the kiss, he let his hands lightly brush the vampire's side with a soft purr. He adored those fucking kisses, no matter how hard or soft they were. It was all amazing. "Shh.... Either we're just friends, or we're dating."

And there it was. The question he fucking hated. Pulling away, he looked down at him with a grimace. "Now...why did you have to go and say that. Can't we be just friends....If we date, you know I would just cheat on you any chance I get, so why bother?"

"I don't mind staying friends, Eric. But don't expect me to just fall head over heels for you. If we're just friends, I want to BE FRIENDS. Not fuck buddies. I want to have talks and coherent conversations, not just constant kissing."

"And if I cheat? Then what? You know I don't do relationships, why bring it up?" He groaned, and leaned against the counter in the kitchen.

"Because it's important." He replied mms imply, sighing. "Juey decide, will uou? I might have sex with you then."

Grimacing, he glanced away. "I'll talk about this later." Mumbled the vampire. "I'm gonna go get dressed."

"Okay," He whispered, sighing as he wandered to sit. "Im sorry, you know. I didn't mean to get you grumpy."

"I'm not grumpy." Mumbled the vampire at he walked up the steps. He them opened Aime's closet, having plenty of his things in the closet. Grabbing a pair of sweatpants, he pulled them up.

"You ARE, though! You bitterly walking away is the literal definition of grumpiness." He replied, shaking his head with a soft sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.