His Favorite

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing down more blankets, he lightly wrapped the other in one and sat besides him. "I don't see why you refuse. Is it that big of a deal for you? To have to have sex with others?"

"I don't want a damn relationship. People get bored easily Aime. I get bored, and I would cheat and its just way to much drama."

"I could probably entertain you enough," He replied, though he was casual about it.

"....Why are you so in love with me?" Asked the vampire with a stressed sigh

"Because.... Y-You care for me, you know? You're sweet, and caring... At least, you pretend you are, and that means a lot to me."

Looking at the French boy, he cupped his cheeks, before leaning in to softly pressed his lips over the others. Barely a kiss. "I....I care for you, but...I don't think I love you."

"What would I have to do to make you love me?" He breathed, his own hands wandering to the other's legs.

"I....I don't love anyone. I'm incapable of loving..."Eric whispered.

"Says who? Why do you think that?"

"Because I..I never have loved anyone Aime. I care for ya okay? Isn't that enough?"

"... Yeah, yeah I guess. I just... it would be nice to hear it more, okay? You don't have to say you love me, but it would be nice to hear you say that you at least care."

Letting out a tired sigh, he pressed closer to set his head on Etic's chest. "I've been tired lately, and I don't know why."

"Mm... probably..." He sighed, snuggling closer. "I've got a lot on my mind, you know? This whole thing, plus I think I've gotten close to finding out why I'm a ghost..."

"Yeah. I-I mean, its been so long since this happened." He whispered, wiping tears away

Wiping his tears for him, he pressed his lips over his mouth. "....What does it mean when you figure it out? Do you....Move on?"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: saturnia pavonia
"Y-Yeah, I think so..." He whispered, frowning. "I could finally move on."

Status
Not open for further replies.