His Favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking down at the ghost he gave a chuckle before letting him go. He knew if he kissed him again, the ghost would most likely be all for it. But he would let him live. "I'm gonna go wait in bed. I sleep naked just to let you know."

"Wonderful," He murtered sarcastically, his cheeks a deep red as he stood nervously in the livingroom. "Well, I don't, so deal with that, hm?"

"It's cool." He smiled and went into the ghost's bedroom slowly removing his bottoms and boxers, before hopping into the bed. Sighing at how comfortable it was, he easily relaxed, and put his hands behind his head with a smirk.

Dressing in a pair of underwear and a classing nightgown, that of which reached to his knees. Wandering to the bedroom, he shyly slipped into bed besides the other

Easily, Eric pulled him close as he cuddled into him, his hands going straight for the other's bottom, always saying how much he loved it.

Squeaking softly for the sudden squeeze, he had to stop himself from completely freaking out from the fact that Eric was HUNG, and said membsr was pressing against his leg. "Honestly, you need some underwear."

"Nah, I'm good. Don't worry, I won't try anything so relax." He whispered, and closed his eyes with a smirk.

"You better not," He scolded, nestling his head close with a huff. "If you do I wont forgive you."

"I highly doubt you won't forgive me, but I'm sure you'll be a little pissed." He smirked

"Hmph, just get to bed will you?" He scolded, his eyes glaring at the other. "Honestly, I have to get groceries."

Laying there in silence, he eventually managed to drift off despite the occasional kneading of his butt

Eric didn't wake until mid morning. Holding onto Aime tightly, he slowly woke with a yawn.

Fully awake, he hummed softly as he flipped the page of his book. "Honestly, you sleep like a rock Eric. Mm, well.... Good morning, anyway. Now will you let go of me so I can start breakfast? Or do you want to do that?"

Letting go, he yawned before turning on his side. "Make something good. If it's really yummy, I'll give ya something super yummy." He smirked.

He rolled his eyes, setting the book on the side table with a huff as he rolled out of bed. Flattening out his long nightgown, he grabbed a robe as well with slippers before heading towards the kitchen wearily. "You're lucky I bought food, you know. Or you'd be eating nothing."

"I bet you buy food just for me. I mean you don't need to eat, and you know how much I like food. Your so sweet."

"Aren't I?" He cooed sarcastically, simply floating down the stairs with a yawn before landing his feet on the floor. Wandering to the kitchen, he started up the stove to cook some simple eggs and bacon, with the blood jelly on toast. In his past life he may not have been a cook, but he cared for Eric enough to learn in THIS life.

Laying in bed, waiting for breakfast, he slowly got bored before getting up with a yawn. Waling down the steps, he walked into the kitchen smirking st Aime. He walked over, wrapping his arms around his waist to pull him close.

Squeaking in surprise, he glanced up at the completely naked man with the reddest face he could imagine. Clearing his throat, he tried to ignore the membet pressed against his bum as he cooked. "Uh, are you going to put something on?"

Reactions: ForeverRed
Status
Not open for further replies.