His Darkest Wish

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam was going to ush Eric away, saying she wasn't in the mood, but it was too late. She cried out as he began thrusting into her, making her scream and moan his name. In moments she was screaming in ecstasy then she collapsed against him, panting gently and giggling a bit. She looped her arms around his neck and looked up into his eyes, purring in satisfaction.

"Well that was... not as expected. But still enjoyable."

He kissed her and held her close to him, "You deserve it, after all the neglect I've been giving you. Dawn is approaching, we must rest. Tomorrow, Bill might be coming back so keep your guard up." guiding her towards the bed. "I hope your satisfied." he said with a smile.

Pam braved a smile, nodding a bit as she rested beside him but she turned her back to him, looking at the wall with sad eyes. Her brow furrowed as she blinked a bit, her hands clasped under her head and a single bloody tear trailed from her eye, dripping off her nose and onto her hand. She was saisfied, but not happy. Not truly. Every time they were intimate (which was extremely rarely) they were interrupted and it ends in a rushed frenzie. She bit her lip and closed her eyes, trying to sleep. Maybe sometime in the next 200 years they'll have a chance to slow down.

He sensed her sadness, and wrapped his body around hers "Pam, I'm sorry. I know it's every time we're intimate" he kissed her and cuddled her, showing that he was apologetic. Eric wanted this night to be special as well. Brushing her hair aside he stroked her cheek and rested his head there. "Again, I'm sorry."

Pam could say nothing. She wanted romance, she wanted to take things slow, to be treated as a queen, to be given flowers and chocolates and be taken on dates like a normal woman in love. She'd started off as a whore and now she felt she was falling back into old routines. She squeezed her eyes shut and let him hold her, but didn't move. Soon, she was asleep and dreamless.

He knew he had to make it up to her one way or another, he awoke before she did and went to the nearby florist and bought chocolates for her and set them next to her bedside, he watched her sleep, till she awoke. He was a leather jacket, jeans and boots, exposing his abs.

When Pam woke up, the first thing she smelled was flowers. Her eys fluttered open and she stretched, looking up and right at Eric. She had a confused look on her face, not knowing why he had gotten her flowers, then she thought the worst.

"Oh god, what happened?"

"Nothing, my dear." he said coming over to kiss her good morning, "I had to make it up to for what happened last night. You deserve better than that." he said, stroking her cheek and looking down at her. "It's me being a gentlemen, all I have been was a selfish S.O.B."

"You have got to stop reading my mind, Eric..." She sat up, smiling sleepily and picking up the flowers. She laughed gently and took her maker's hand, pulling him back into the bed and cuddling close against him, her hand sliding into his jacket as she nuzzled his neck.

"I can't deny you've been a selfish SOB, but you make up for it in little ways. So, do we have any plans for tonight?"

"I can't help it, your sad and I want to make you happy again." he smiled at her comment and pulling her closer. "Anything you want to do." pulling her closer to him and smelling her hair again.

Eric was being so kind to her, so wonderfully loving to her because he knew she was upset and she loved him for it. She looked up at him then giggled, tracing shapes on his bare chest as she kissed his jawline and down his neck.

"Well, what about that Bill Compton man?"

"We'll deal with him later, my dear. Right now you matter more" kissing her back softly and holding like her like he used to in the past. "I care you about you Pamela, I may not show it often, but I do."

Pam smild wide and laughed a bit, kissing him lovingly. She felt so happy in his arms, just near him. She stretched and roled over, straddling him over his clothes and bending to kiss him again, deeper this time.

"I'm getting a bit hungry."

"Do you want human blood or Tru Blood?" he said jokingly, knowing she wanted human blood. "Come on, let's get dressed and I'll let you feed on anyone you want in the club. You've been so good." kissing her back deeply as well.

Pam rolled her eyes as he played with her then she rolled out of bed and went to rummage through the drawers to find something to wear. She ended up with an asian-inspired deeply purple dress and black boots, her hair up in a ponytail.

He watched her get dressed, he moved to closer to her "Beautiful." smiling warmly at her. "I have a feeling Compton will be coming tonight, be prepared for anything out of the ordinary." as he guided her through the crowd to his throne and once again watched the clubbers. "Pam, go feed." he said in a commanding and affectionate voice. He wanted to make her happy. He watched the pole dancers from a distance, that was his common thing to do as he monitored the club.

Pam obediently followed Eric down to the club, going to let people in and open up ten minutes early. Still, people flooded in and filled the place as the music started and the dancers began. She went back to Eric's side and sat on his lap, her arms hooking loosely around his neck as he complimented her, then told her to go and feed. She nodded and kissed him gently then disappeared, grabbing a male fangbanger and taking him to the bathroom.

He smiled at her choice and kissed her back. "She knows the perfect prey" he said softly himself and smiling, waiting for her to return. He ordered himself a round of try blood, not wanting to drink human blood tonight. His hair covering the corners of his eyes as he sat in the throne watching quietly. He saw her return "Did you have a nice feed? Happy now I hope." letting her sit back on his lap as he kissed her gently.

Pam had drained the man of most of his blood, leaving just enough to keep him alive, then glamoured him before heading back out to Eric and smiling. She let him kiss her and she kissed back, her tongue brushing against his to give him a taste of the blood she'd drank just previously, hen she hooked an arm around his neck and looked out over the dancing crowd.

"Good meal, my love?" he said while looking at her. He pulled her closer to him, so that no other male could try to talk to her while he was around, placed he hand around her waist. "I don't regret turning you one bit." before kissing her again. "Do you sense that?" looking around the around the room as if something dangerous or unnatural was to come. His fangs baring protectively and keeping her on his lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.