His Darkest Wish

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam watched Eric as she leaned against her coffin and she laughed a bit as he asked her if she was going to join and if they should please the food... uhm, girl.

"No, daring, I've had my fill, but you can have at her all you like."

"If you insist." he said with a smirk and biting into her neck again. He teased the girl as he drank and soon started to pleasure her completely at vampire speed, till she passed out. Once he was done he came over to Pam and her kissed her so she could taste the girl's blood from his mouth.

Pam kissed him back and smiled a bit, wiping some blood from her lip then heading back upstairs to continue her bartending.

Eric quickly got dressed and followed her, taking his seat once more. His body felt exhausted and was ready to go to sleep. "Pam, get these people out of here, I'm tired. Tell Blake, to close up shop."

Pam nodded, noting how short of a day it had been and she got everyone out, apologizing for making it such a short night for everyone then she found Blake and ordered him to close up before heading upstairs to change into a pink running suit that showed part of her stomach.

Eric left the club and went upstairs to the room. He was already laying down and drifting off to sleep. Soon he felt Pam's presence, opening his eyes to look at her "Where are you going?" he was tired to even get up to hold her or pull into bed with him.

Pam looked down at Eric and smiled sweetly. She had no idea why he was tired, but then she remembered. He just fucked another chick. Right. She spoke, her voice not matching the sweetness of her voice.

"Out."

"Be careful." he said and soon drifted off to sleep again. He sensed that she was jealous, tomorrow he'll make it up to her, right now was to rest. He slept like a motionless until the next day, not recalling when she returned after her "outting." He awoke and went to the living room to watch some news. Pam was asleep when he awoke.

Pam did go out that night. She went out and ran as fast and long as she could. When she was finally tired, she was two states over and that made her laugh. She paid for a cab back and got in at about two in the morning, her skin searing with the morning sun, but it was beautiful. She finally got inside and to bed where she rested, healing as she slept.

He didn't notice the sun burns on her, since they were already healed by then. Not wanting to wake her, he just let her sleep, turning off the TV he went to go cuddle her and sleep some more.

She groaned gently in her sleep and rolled over onto her stomach after he laid down, one leg draping over his bottom half and her head resting where his shoulder met his torso, his arm around her comfortably. She was vaguely awake but this position was so damned comfortable she fell right back to sleep, a smile on her lips.

He kissed her forehead softly. "I love you." he whispered softly in her ear. "Sweet dreams, my child." both of them cuddling like was perfect to him. Not wanting anything to ruin it.

Pam yawned in her sleep and curled closer to him, loving every second of this comfort and love being shown to her. This was what she loved, what she wanted from him. Just moments like this, cuddling and having him whisper sweet nothings to her and telling her he loved her.

He stroked her hair gently as he laid next to her. He sensed something strange happening downstairs in the club as if money was being stolen. "Pam, I'll be right back." he said baring his fangs angrily. At vampire speed he went down to the club, by the time he got there the person had left and all the money was stolen. He growled and came back up stairs, bursting with fury. "We have a problem, someone just stole all of our problem. We need to figure out who did it. Get all of the employees downstairs, I'm calling up Bill to bring Sookie, to help us." This was their opportunity to find out what she was.

Pam only shifted in her sleep and dozed until Eric bursted back through the door, fuming with anger. She drowsily opened her eyes and looked up to him, stretching a bit. What else could she do? She quietly dressed and made her way down to the club, running a hand through her hair then putting it up with inhuman skill. She sat on the bar, arching her back to pop it. Oh yay, the human was coming back. What joy Eric must feel.

He went over to her on the counter and stood by her side rubbing his hand on her side gently. "Who ever did this will be dead." he said to all of his employees as he smelt Pam's hair. When Sookie and Bill came in he stayed by Pam the entire time. Sookie interviewed every last employee until it came down to one of the go-go dancers who stolen the money. Once the interviewing was done, "Pam have some with our thief here" he said to her, "I want you enjoy it."

Pam smiled warmly, slipping off the bar and moving to the woman before grabbing a handful of hair at the back of her head and disappearing into the basement. As the woman was drained, all that could be heard was screams of agony and dieing whimpers of pain and pleading. After a few moments, Pam emerged from the basement, wiping blood specks from her lips and not bothering to make eye contact with anyone.

Eric looked at her and pulled her into him. "Did that bring you pleasure?" lifting her chin and stroking her cheek lightly. Bill and Sookie had already left. "You know Pam the more I look at you, the more I fall in with you, even though we've been together for centuries. Let's go for a hunt, just like old times." taking her hand and leading her to the car.

Pam smiled and nodded as she was pulled against Eric, then her eyes lit up as he asked her to go hunting with him. He always had the best hunting spots ready. She smiled and followed him to the car, slipping into the passenger seat before flipping down the mirrored visor and checking her makeup and hair, retouching anything that wasn't perfect.

"So, where are we going to hunt?"

He hopped in the car and started the engine. As he was driving he placed his arm over her shoulder. "We're gonna go somewhere special, a spot we've never been to before. You won't be able to choose your meal, the scent intoxicates you." coming to a stop light and leans in to kiss her.

Status
Not open for further replies.