His Darkest Wish

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam sighed deeply, loving every second of his touch. She did, in fact, miss this immensly. She turned her head just enough to kiss his neck gently then began running her finger through the bath water, making the rose petals twirl and dance lazily as she soaked with her beloved maker. She laughed a bit as she remembered being jealous as he had been with so many other women in the past, but none of them had him like she did.

"What's with the chuckle" tilting her head up to look at him and gently kissed her lips, taking things slow as they relaxed together. "Pam did you notice the female that Bill came in with tonight? Something about her wasn't human." He wasn't trying to ruin the moment and make her jealous. He wanted to know if she noticed it as well. Moving his hands towards her breasts gently touching them, "Pam, every time I see you like this, I remember our first night together. I don't regret turning you at all." kissing her neck gently.

Pam's heart sank when Eric mentioned the girl that was with Bill. She knew there'd be a catch. She clenched her jaw and said nothing, but feigned a smile when he complimented her. But deep down she knew all he wanted was information. Lying, self-indulging manipulative... she sighed inwardly and turned her face away from him so she could blink the tears away before they made themselves known and she spoke, making sure to keep her voice steady and soft, as if she was still enjoying herself.

"Yes, I did. She certainly didn't smell human..."

"Pam, I ruined it for you didn't I. I apologize, I just wanted to know if you noticed it too, I'm not looking for any information right now." he cupped her face, looking into her eyes. "You are irreplaceable, no one can take your place." he kissed her again this time more passionately showing her that his words were true. "No need to cry or feel sad. Pamela you are my world, and you know that." he wrapped his arms around her tightly. Feeling sorry that he ruined the moment for the both of them, he wanted to make it up.

Pam couldn't help but smile at his compliments, cuddling up close to him and nodding, believing him fully. She was a fool to believe otherwise, especially with Eric. She leaned up and kissed him lovingly, her lips lingering on his for a moment and she sank back down into the position she was in before. She didn't care what happened, she didn't want to move for the world.

He stroked her hair lightly, "What do you say we continue this in the bedroom? I'll let you do whatever you want, I won't reject at all." smirking with a sparkle in his eyes.

Pam laughed a bit and turned around in the tub, straddling her maker and kissing him deeply, passionately as she'd longed to for so long. She reached back and pulled the stopper for the water to be let out of the tub then she turned the shower on.

"Orrr, we could start in the shower and end on the bed..."

He liked the idea of that, "Alright Pam. I like that your taking control, you should do this more often." smiling with his pleased look. Eric admired the fact that Pam has him on a string at times. Her ways of domination made her more attractive. He stood up in the shower letting the water run on them.

Pam relaxed and sighed out a moan as the warm water hit them, then she began kissing down Eric's neck, to his chest and stomach then soon she was on her knees in front of him, her eyes looking up to watch his expression as she slid her hands up his legs and thighs, one gentle hand grasping his shaft and stroking gently as she kissed the tip.

He smiled in pleasure and nodded for her to continue. "You definitely how to please me." he said running his fingers through her hair. He was definitely happy to have Pam as a companion, he lifted her chin cupping her face and moved in to kiss her. "I love you." he said softly.

Pam smiled a bit and kissed Eric back, a bit shocked when he confessed his love for her. He never let any weakness show, and to him, love was a weakness. She looked up at him with soft eyes and stood, a soft smile on her face as she stepped from the bath and led him to their room, pushing him back onto their bed and straddling him before bending to kiss his neck.

"I love you too, Eric."

He smiled softly, this was one the time he showed any vulnerability or weakness to Pam. He was her protector and father-figure, he didn't want anymore to come between that, but sooner or later he had to show it. Laying his head against the pillow, he admired her beauty and didn't say much, just wanting her to take the lead. He closed his eyes, not letting anything ruin this moment.

Pam watched as Eric laid back on the bed, then she began kissing his neck, letting her fangs drag over his skin before kissing down his chest and stomach, obviously leading somewhere.

He breathed deeply as the sensation aroused him he didn't want his moans to come into play yet. But once her fangs moved that certain spot he let a light moan, one that could be held in. Not wanting anything to ruin the moment, "I love you." he said softly as his fingers started to run through her hair and stroked her cheek.

Pam smiled to herself as her maker once again confessed his love and she responded by licking his shaft from base to tip slowly, her eyes locking on his expression before her lips slid over the head and she took him into her hot wet mouth.

He let out an arousal moan as she teased him orally he too kept his gaze locked on her eyes as well. "Let your animalistic side be shown." he said as he closed his eyes in pleasure.

Pam immediately began bobbing her head quickly, easily taking every bit of him in and sucking a bit hard. She loved his taste, how he filled her throat, he was perfect. She used her free hand to drag scratched down his chest, her teeth dragging gently over his sensitive skin as she deepthroated him eagerly.

Again he let out a groan, "Oh, yes." he was under her control now. He pushed her head down on him some to create more pressure on his member. Eric knew he was in heaven when Pam pleased him accordingly, he grabbed her neck and looked her in the eyes, kissing her neck passionately. "You know what to do." he ordered in a commanding viking accent.

Pam smirked and began kissing back up his body to straddle him. She wanted to ride him until she screamed. She kissed to his neck and bit him a bit roughly, knowing he liked it when she was in charge. Just as her leg swung over him and she was about to push onto him, someone knocked on the door and she froze. No one was supposed to be here! She growled, her fangs baring and she was at the door in a flash, throwing it open and snapping at the person in the doorway.

"Goddammit, what the fuck do you want!?"

"Pam. Come over here, let me deal with it." he said pulling her back. "What the fuck do you want?" standing in front of the person naked.

"Bill Compton, came to discuss personal matters with you."

"Tell him to back tomorrow, I'm busy." he said closing the door in the person's face and turning back to Pam and grabbing her closer to him and pushed her against the wall. "It's for me to pleasure you." he said in his vampiric voice. He inserted his member into her and starting to make love fiercely, till she was tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.