His Darkest Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam woke what seemed like moments later and was going to move, but she felt his solid arms encircling her waist and relaxed. No need to wake him up. She watched him sleep, a peaceful look on his perfect, handsome face. Carefully she reached up and cupped his face as she thought to herself. When she was younger, her mother had told her never to 'rush it' with a guy. Well, does making a mna turn you into a vampire an hour after meeting him count? She laughed gently as she felt his smooth face.

Eric stayed asleep, he was dreaming a wonderful dream about his new progeny, he barely stirred as she touched his face.

Pam couldn't help but smile a bit warmly, care for this man showing clearly on her face. After a moment she rested her head back on his chest, part of her expecting at least a fain heartbeat, something to soothe her, at least the sound of breathing, but most of her remembering it would not be there. She big her lip gently and closed her eyes, her body molding to his perfectly. What would happen to them through the years?

As years passed, the two of them stayed together and travelled the world, soon ending up in Shreveport, Louisiana. Eric now the owner of a vampire club, Fangtasia along with Pam. He sat in the throne as if he was king, but he did have a rank in the vampire community he was Sheriff of Area 5. "Pam, would be a doll and get me something to drink. I'm hungry for some blood." She was a rocker's/goth's outfit mainly of jeans and t-shirts. His long blond hair covering a bit of his eyes. He rested back into the chair and watched.

Over the passed time, Pam had grown closer to Eric, but never let it show. She'd gladly die the True Death for her maker and she loved him. She wore a bright purple bustier and black skin-tight leather pants and boots. As Eric asked for a drink she smiled and nodded. She knew he didn't like True Blood. She disappeared for a few moments and came back with a young lady and her friend.

He smiled at her, "Well done." he said examining the two girls that Pam had brought before. He wasn't one for feeding in the public eye. "Take them to them basement I'll be down there shortly, and while you're there make them comfortable." giving her a slight wink.

Pam smiled gently and nodded, taking the girls to the basement and glamouring them to make them believe that they were about to have a threesome with Eric and that they would be fine, nothing would happen to them. While the girls were undressing Pam sighed and disappeared to her coffin, which she sat on. Eric hadn't touched her in what seemed like years, but then again to him it seemed their relationship was strictly business.

He came down moments later, "Pam..." he saw her by her coffin, he stroked her cheek. "You've done well. Tonight after we close let's have some down time, just you and I together, just like old time." He saw the girls bound by their wrists to the poles. "Excellent." he moved closer to them and immediately sank his fangs into their necks, drinking till he was satisfied.

Pam watched Eric wordlessly, a whisper of a smile on her face as she stood and went to the main level of the bar to keep an eye on things and serve drinks to customers. She moved as if she were in a daze, not really paying attention, but not messing anything up. It's not like she hadn't been doing this for ages... She stared off into space, her mind wandering over things as she served drinks and washed glasses.

Eric emerged from the basement and came up behind her, smelling her and breathing down her neck. "Let's start closing up and get these people out of here." turning her around to face him. Her clothing was definitely inviting and he wanted to strip her out them of them in order to have a romantic evening.

Pam looked up at Eric with odd eyes. This was not like him. He'd rather keep the bar open as long as possible and make money than give in to passionate emotions. Especially with Pam. She raised an eyebrow and spoke, her voice questioning.

"What was in that blood, Eric? Are you feeling alright?"

"I'm feeling just fine. Maybe there might have kind of drug in it, but I couldn't taste. Or perhaps it's the fact that I've been neglecting my love for you." he said quietly in her ear. "You are my everything, Pam."

At the sound of his deep voice whispering into her ear, Pam shivered and laughed a bit, feeling almost human again as the rush of endorphins and hormones flooded her body and mind. She leaned back against the bar, one hand clutching it for dear life, the other snapping up, pointing at the door.

"Everyone pay your bills and get the fuck out."

The entire time, her eyes never left Eric's.

He smiled and waited for everyone to leave, once the place was empty, he kissed her neck slightly. "Let's head up stairs and take a hot bath together with rose petals.", smiling softly at her as he took off his leather jacket.

Pam couldn't help but smile and think her heart would be fluttering right then if it could. What had suddenly gotten into him after all these years? They hadn't been in an intimite situation since the early 1900s and now here he was, asking her to bathe with him. With rose petals. She nodded and led him upstairs, losing clothing as she went. As she stepped out of her panties and unhooked her bra, she leaned against the doorfram of the bathroom, lust-filled eyes locked on his and a sweet smile on her lips.

He moved forward fangs slightly showing, he touched her soft skin, running his fingers through her hair and leads her towards the running bath as his hands mindlessly caressed her sides and leaning in to kiss her. "My child, I have missed our moments together. Can you forgive me for neglecting you?"

Pam smiled, a bit nervously but she spoke, her voice soft and sweet, as it always was with Eric. his slightest touch made her tremble and she began lusting for him more and more. It had ben ages since any man had touched her and he needed as much from him as he was willing to give.

"Eric, there is nothing to forgive... You've been preoccupied."

He smiled and slowly moved in kissing her lips and letting his hand tease her body, but only a little. Offering his hand to her, he led her towards the bath and letting her step into it as the rose petals touched her skin gently. He stepped in once he was comfortable and letting her body rest against his. "Do you feel better now?"

She shivered a bit as he kissed her, sparks coursing through her veins and she smiled warmly, her face lighting up. She gently took his hand and stepped into the tub, resting her body back against his, head leaning back against his chest and her eyes closed as she relaxed a little. She looked up at him and spoke, her voice gentle and kind.

"I feel so much better. But what brought this on all of a sudden, Eric?"

He sighed deeply as his hands rested her stomach, "I've been neglecting you, since work has been my only obsession lately. I forgot what it was like to give you my love and affection. I could tell that you were missing it too." as he began to massage her shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.