His Darkest Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam drank deeply, her hands gripping this man's shirt. She paused for a moment as she felt him get aroused beneath her, but she continued, shivering as his warmth filled her body, moving through her own veins. When she'd had her fill she leaned back, smiling warmly at this man then slipping from his lap, leaving him dazed and very turned on, alone at his booth. With her hips swaying gracefully and a new flame in her eyes, she returned to Eric and smiled warmly, bending to kiss him deeply, passionately.

He kissed her back, "Satisfied, I hope?" smiling at her after they pulled apart from the kissing. Eric was aroused but he didn't want to do it in public. "Ready to get out of here. I want you tonight, just the two of us. No interruptions at all. If they are any, I'm ignoring them. I still feel like I should make it up. to you." kissing her neck once more.

Pam let her eyes flutter shut as Eric kissed her neck and she laughed a bit breathlessly. How could she say no to this man? She took his hand and bit her lip, but smiled warmly at him as she tugged him to his feet and led him back outside. He didn't owe her a thing, for she was happy enough just being his. She told him this, her voice smooth as silk as she leaned up and kissed him deeply.

He smiled as he opened the car door for her. "Let's head home and have fun." wrapping his arm around her once he got into the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

Pam smiled, sliding into the seat and nodding a thanks to him, but as he walked around the car the smile faded. She sighed a bit, leaning her head against the window of the car and looking out, an eyebrow raising as she thought. She was so tired of the same routine; go out, feed, have sex. Over and over this happened recently and it was bothering her a bit. Were they falling into a rut after all these years? Was he growing tired of her? She thought deeply, not noticing anything else.

Eric was just busy and didn't give her much attention. He noticed her unhappiness but didn't know how to make it up exactly, and he wasn't growing tired of her. Since he too was feeling the same way. He helped her out of the car and wrapped his arms around her "I'm not growing tired of you. Just I've been really busy and I want things to how they were before." he said softly. "How about we watch a movie and cuddle?"

Pam, knowing Eric would read right into her the moment he sat in the car, tried to stop thinking but she couldn't keep him out. He saw right through her and when they got home, he helped her from the car and spoke to her, holding her close, his deep voice filling her ear with a gentle velveteen softness. She nodded a bit, much more interested in a movie than sex at the moment for some reason.

"You choose the movie, I'll get the fireplace burning and grab us some blankets. No more business stuff tonight." he said as he lead her inside. He turned off his cell phone so that no one could call him.

Pam nodded, a genuine smile on her face as she picked the movie, then went up and took a shower. When she came back down she had no makeup on and her hair was wet, tied up in a ponytail to keep it off of her pajama top. She sat on the large overstuffed couch and started the movie, wiggling a bit to get comfortable. It was a new movie, a children's movie, but she didn't care; she'd wanted to watch it for a while and she found it subtly ironic.

Eric had already the started the fire and had blankets ready before she came down. He too took a shower and met her waiting for him. "Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long." he said as he came over to her and smelt her hair.

She smiled and curled up closer to him, pulling the blankets over them both as the movie Hotel Transelvania started, showing a beautiful baby girl in her crib and Pam smiled a bit of a sad smile, her expression fading a bit.

"It's I who kept you waiting."

"Shh.." he said putting a finger on her lips. "No need for that kind of talk." he said calmly, "It's just us tonight. I'll do whatever you want" his voice almost a whisper as he watched.

Pam rested her head on Eric's shoulder, watching as the father vampire played with his daughter in an animated montage and she moved a hand to rest it on her stomach unknowingly as she watched, her brow furrowing in a bit of dismay

Eric noticed this, "What's wrong?" he asked stroking her cheek.

Pam snapped out of her trance and she whipped her head around to look at Eric with a bit of confusion, then she realized she had her hand rested on her stomach, one thumb stroking back and forth slowly, comfortingly. She suddenly felt empty and she spoke, her voice soft.

"Nothing at all. Just... I think that blood was a bit too disagreeing with my stomach..."

"Would tru blood help or mine?" he asked softly as he moved her hand out of the way and started to massage it for her gently.

Pam furrowed her brow, hating that she'd lied to Eric and she just shook her head, her eyes locked on the baby on the screen. All these years... All these hundreds of years and she had wanted a child since she was a human... She looked back down to her stomach and sighed gently.

Eric looked at the screen and realized why she was feeling the way she was. "Pam, you can't everything in life vampire or human. You begged me to make you this way and now your missing the most precious gift of human life, a child." he pulled her closer to him. "My sweet, sweet Pamela." giving her a kiss on the forehead. "I'm doing all I can to make you happy."

Pam closed her eyes as he pulled her against him, kissing her forhead. She felt bad for wanting a child, for wanting more than she was given, and she nodded gently.

"I know, my darling. And I am happy. So very happy. I would never have had a child in my past life, either. But now I have you."

"Pam if we could I would love that." holding her and giving her another kiss on her forehead as he stroked her arms gently and comfortingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.