His Darkest Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam rolled her eyes and jumped down, taking the girl swiftly back to the brothel and scolding her for being out so late. She then wandered around to the ub and waited outside for a drunk to stumble out. When she had successfully drained three men she found Eric and stood quietly, waiting for him.

"Is everything okay, Pam?" licking the blood of his fingers from a fresh victim and looking her in the eyes, as if he was putting her under his spell. He watched her kill the men from a nearby rooftop, impressed with her killing strategies, he applauded her as she came closer to him around the corner.

Pam said nothing to him, feeling both rejuvenated and uneasy. She had, after all, just murdered three drunkards with no valid reason. She shivered a bit but nodded, forcing a small smile.

"Soon, it'll be natural to you." sensing her emotions, you must be full. "Come, let us return to the room." he said as he led the way back.

Pam followed him back, her arms crossed, quiet. What would they do in that room? She had to admit she was tired. She held back a yawn, which was just instinct for her, and shut the door behind her when they got to the room. She took the corset off, but nothing else.

Eric laid in the bed shirtless and also tired he covered himself with the blankets and started to drift off to sleep. "Sleep well, my darling Pamela."

Pamela sat in a chair across the room and rested her head back against the wall to rest a while. Soon, she was deeply asleep.

Eric awoke to her not being next to him. He walked to the sleeping Pam and kissed her forehead and lips softly. "Pam, come to bed and lay next to me", stroking her cheek lightly and smelling her hair.

Pam shifted awake and looked up at Eric with sleepy eyes. She spoke, but her voice came ut slurred. She felt... drunk. Could drinking a drunk's blood give her the feeling of being drunk herself?

"Why? You gunn' fugg me then immejitly leave again? Y'know... I am so tired of men doin' that..."

He shook his head no "I won't do that to you my child." He offered her his hand, "I won't bite", chuckling softly to his own joke.

Pam hesitated, but still took his hand. She had no choice but to trust him, so she did fully. She stood and stripped to put on a nightgown before slipping into the bed and curling up under the covers beside him.

"There now, isn't that better." he said softly, stroking her hair lightly. "I'll teach you everything I know. I won't abandon you, you have my word." He stretched his arm some more inviting her closer to his body for a cuddle only.

Pam smiled to herself and curled up closer to him, her arm draped over his chest, her head nestled on the spot where his arm met his torso and she yawned. She was truly tired. She kissed his chest and spoke gently.

"I think I'm drunk..."

"You did drink three drunkards, Pam. The alcohol in their blood will make you feel that way. Get some rest, for dusk awaits us." he put his other arm around her in a comforting way. "I'll never let you go...." he whispered.

All of her fears, all of her sadness and anger and everything bad melted away in that moment. The moment he murmured those words to her. She felt tears well up, but what fell on his bare, pale skin was a deep red. She buried her face into his shoulder and silently cried, clinging to him as if she was afraid he would change his mind at any moment.

He titled her chin up, "What's wrong now?" wiping away her bloody tears. "There's no need to cry. I'm a man of my word, I mean it I won't leave you. You are my family now and I'll always protect and love you."

Pam laughed through her tears, shaking her head and she spoke, her voice a tiny bit shaky, but strong.

"No no, nothing's wrong. I'm sorry for crying. It's just... No one's ever said that to me before. It made me feel... odd."

"Look at me, I'm different than the others you've encountered. Trust me." lightly kissing her cheeks. "Tears are okay, you're new to this. I understand your emotions. Please, try to rest."

Pam looked up into his eyes and sighed, suddenly feeling a bit foolish for acting like such a child. She nodded and licked her thumb to clean the bloody tears from his chest before laying her head back down, here eyes falling shut and sleep overcoming her quickly, dragging her into a dreamless black abyss.

He too fell asleep rather quickly, since their bodies weren't craving the taste of blood anymore. Dusk approached and Eric was still resting, the feeling of Pam next to him made it more peaceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.