HiPer

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, I'll respond back to that little insult when there is more to respond to so my post isn't super short ;)

Reactions: ch0sen1
Is this still open to new Apps?

Name: Destiny Avaea
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 131 lbs
Occupation: College Sophomore at United Metro University / Plays Womens Soccer and Lacrosse
Nationality: Germany

Strengths: Tough for being rather Skinny/ Intelligence/ Courage/ Determination/ Stubborness/ Very Quiet/ Nature Bound.

Flaws: Methodical/ Simplistic things are overly difficult/ Perfectionism/ Depression- Due to Perfectionism/ OCD

Personality: Destiny can be described in one simple but complex word spanning many ideas. That one word is Engimatic or Eccentric. Although gifted physicly with her skill in Soccer and Lacrosse she is a person who is a very strong Extrovert.. But only during physical activity. She loves speaking even if the person doesn't want to hear it. She keeps her secrets while keeping others as well. Some people call her a blabbermouth but know they can trust her with things that are difficult. But behind her happy visage is a girl tormented with perfectionism and horrible depression due to that and a horrible case of OCD when it comes to certain things. She suffers from a mental disorder that shows itself only at certain times.

Hobbies: Exerciseing, Anything Outdoors, Kyaking, Hiking, Climbing just about anything, Reading, Writing, Wood Working.

Skills: Bio-Medical Sciences, She is gifted in Mathematics and anything Biology or Chemistry Oriented. She loves probeing things to figrue it out. Very methodical making her good with anything hand oriented. Physiclly adaptable. Never Slow- She has horrible ADHD making it hard for her to sit still for periods of time. She is a Avid snow boarder and knows Orienteering and Survival Techniques.

Dislikes: Loud Noises, Overly Dramatic individuals, Annoying People, Assholes, Distasteful individuals, Block-heads and Biggots.

Appearance: Tall, Lean and Physiclly fit she doesn't have any fat on her body. She keeps her appearence as close to perfect as she can. She never uses makeup but it doesn't seem to make her look any different if she did have it on. Her body is built like a Track Runner in almost all aspects.

Attire: Normally found wearing sport shorts even in the winter she will rarely be caught wearing jeans or dress pants no matter the setting. She loves hoddies and wind breakers especially anything UnderArmor oriented due to the Fleece lineing on the inside. The only time she will wear weather fitting clothes is when snow boarding.

Appearence:
304-womens-winter-jackets-puffy-jac.jpg

Powers: I bet you would like to see me do that Again...

History: Destiny grew up in a more than overly comfortable home with more than financially stable parents. Although given anything she wanted while growing up she turned away from that aspect when she turned eleven and truly set her mind to what she wanted for herself than what she wanted to get from other people. In doing so she developed a horrible sense of perfectionism that haunts her to this very day. Although a double edged sword it has helped her on several levels with maintaining a 4.0 Grade point average while juggling three sports in high school.

Having done all of that she is not unaccustomed to painful experiences as she shuffers from horrible spouts of depression resulting in feeling like a failure when she is unable to accomplish somthing. She is accustomed to bones breaking and has had her fair share of pain in sports making her a rather well rounded girl in most areas. Although, her self taught mind is her strongest asset by far. To her, it makes her who she is and it doesn't matter if it is at times rough.... you just have to carry on through the pain and tears.

Theme:

Last edited:
Reactions: MadKingJai™
which sport does she play? Basketball or soccer? 4-year institutions basketball and soccer start in fall so she wouldn't be able to play both at the same time.

Oh crap I completely forgot about that.... I will have to say Soccer. With Club Lacrosse during Spring.

Oops.. Missed that one I guess.

Soo... What is my power... xD I am dieing to know wether I can cry or jump for happiness. Either way it will make me laugh.

sorry guys I'll try to post tonight

It isn't much but I have to run... Sorry I don't like it but I wanted to get somthing up... Makes me feel bad I posted somthing not to well thought out and worse... small.....

Name:
Jack Rooney

Height:
5'10

Weight:

Bartender,
Is working on getting an associates degree in nursing

Strengths:
Strong, friendly, has training as a nurse, a stint on the wrestling team makes him pretty good at grappling, good listener, clever, it is very hard to throw him off and make him loose his temper, is good at playing peacemaker.

Flaws:
Overly quiet at times, can tend to let people take advantage of him, when he does loose his temper (even if it is very rarely) it can be rather explosive, can occasionally miss the signals of when someone is sad and wants to be left alone.

Personality:
Almost to a fault Jack is that helpful friendly person that will do just a little bit more to try and keep things running smoothly and happily. Mild mannered and chill Jack isn't one to make a scene and it is a truly rare occasion when he raises his voice. Were it not for the fact that when he does open his mouth he usually says things that are at least mostly intelligent most would think him rather simple. The main problem with this is that he often can miss opportunities to voice his own opinions and can just get sucked up in a crowd. To that end he tends to be the one that people are always asking for favors and he finds it very hard to refuse most requests. Friendly as he is Jack usually has no shortage of friends and is known for making new ones quickly.

Hobbies:
Paintball, reading, swimming.

Skills:
His time with the wrestling team and the training he has received as a nurse to safely restrain patients lets him grapple rather successful with people with the intent of hurting him or others. Paintballing and swimming has kept him fit but the causal nature with which he pursuits these sports means that he is not ripped so to say, only athletic. He tends to be very good at getting people to open up around him but some people are trickier than others. While he has forgotten some stuff he still retains some of the tricks and tips that come from his chemistry background.

Dislikes:
Unwarranted rudeness, people how make foolish assumptions, people who are always looking for fights, he hates that feeling of failing someone, especially if that someone came to him for help.

Appearance:
hairstyles-for-men-with-long-hair-5.jpg

Power/Ability: "Will you see the calm beneath the surface?"

History:
Jack had a pretty normal childhood, his family was friendly and he could always truthfully say that he loved them. He was always especially attached to his younger sister, sure they bickered and fought in their teen years but once they grew out of their angst it was clear that they had a very close relationship. And while he still hears from his parents he was always more independent and so there is a certain amount of distance between them. There was a point where their relationship got a bit strained after he dropped out of college and went to bartending school instead but they are much happier now that he is back in school, working to get an associates degree in nursing.

After high school he was accepted to a University with a declared Chemistry major, and for the first year it seemed that he was going to do great. Popular and well liked by his professors and peers there was a great promise for him to perhaps become an organic chemist or even a chemist for some pharmaceutical company however during his second year things just started to go wrong. His grandmother and one of his best friends died within a few weeks of each other and with the stress of finals looming over him he dropped out of school. After taking several months off Jack finally got himself back together, applied, and bartending school. After working on that for a while he decided that he wasn't going to try for a degree in chemistry, instead he choose to try and get his associates degree in nursing. He uses the money he makes from bartending to help pay for his tuition and even between work and school he finds time to hand with friends and to decompress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Camille
Name:
Jack Rooney

Height:
5'10

Weight:

Bartender,
Is working on getting an associates degree in nursing

Strengths:
Strong, friendly, has training as a nurse, a stint on the wrestling team makes him pretty good at grappling, good listener, clever, it is very hard to throw him off and make him loose his temper, is good at playing peacemaker.

Flaws:
Overly quiet at times, can tend to let people take advantage of him, when he does loose his temper (even if it is very rarely) it can be rather explosive, can occasionally miss the signals of when someone is sad and wants to be left alone.

Personality:
Almost to a fault Jack is that helpful friendly person that will do just a little bit more to try and keep things running smoothly and happily. Mild mannered and chill Jack isn't one to make a scene and it is a truly rare occasion when he raises his voice. Were it not for the fact that when he does open his mouth he usually says things that are at least mostly intelligent most would think him rather simple. The main problem with this is that he often can miss opportunities to voice his own opinions and can just get sucked up in a crowd. To that end he tends to be the one that people are always asking for favors and he finds it very hard to refuse most requests. Friendly as he is Jack usually has no shortage of friends and is known for making new ones quickly.

Hobbies:
Paintball, reading, swimming.

Skills:
His time with the wrestling team and the training he has received as a nurse to safely restrain patients lets him grapple rather successful with people with the intent of hurting him or others. Paintballing and swimming has kept him fit but the causal nature with which he pursuits these sports means that he is not ripped so to say, only athletic. He tends to be very good at getting people to open up around him but some people are trickier than others. While he has forgotten some stuff he still retains some of the tricks and tips that come from his chemistry background.

Dislikes:
Unwarranted rudeness, people how make foolish assumptions, people who are always looking for fights, he hates that feeling of failing someone, especially if that someone came to him for help.

Appearance: standby

Power/Ability:---

History:
Jack had a pretty normal childhood, his family was friendly and he could always truthfully say that he loved them. He was always especially attached to his younger sister, sure they bickered and fought in their teen years but once they grew out of their angst it was clear that they had a very close relationship. And while he still hears from his parents he was always more independent and so there is a certain amount of distance between them. There was a point where their relationship got a bit strained after he dropped out of college and went to bartending school instead but they are much happier now that he is back in school, working to get an associates degree in nursing.

After high school he was accepted to a University with a declared Chemistry major, and for the first year it seemed that he was going to do great. Popular and well liked by his professors and peers there was a great promise for him to perhaps become an organic chemist or even a chemist for some pharmaceutical company however during his second year things just started to go wrong. His grandmother and one of his best friends died within a few weeks of each other and with the stress of finals looming over him he dropped out of school. After taking several months off Jack finally got himself back together, applied, and bartending school. After working on that for a while he decided that he wasn't going to try for a degree in chemistry, instead he choose to try and get his associates degree in nursing. He uses the money he makes from bartending to help pay for his tuition and even between work and school he finds time to hand with friends and to decompress.
Get you a pic and you're good to go! :)

Got a pic (although the spoilers don't seems to like me at the moment) but I should be done.

*rubs hands together eagerly*

Oh where to begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.