HiPer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, why not. It is a bit bummer to be on the waiting list but it could be worse.

I do have a question though, how fantastical is this world going to be, or perhaps a better question would be how scifi? Like there might not be magic or anything strange like that but does the technology leave the potential for gadgets like those you might see batman carrying?
Only if the universe warrants it. No common person will have a arc where that would ever happen in this world. It's relatively grounded with a devious undertone of sci-fi. And you know, we have people that signed up that hasn't even posted yet. I'll check with them and see what the deal is and if they don't respond in some time then I may have a slot for you so you can rp. I would be thinking of CS though either way so we could see your character.

Alright so mainly tech you would see nowadays unless it is warranted?

And so I can start fleshing out my character can I grab my random power?

Alright so mainly tech you would see nowadays unless it is warranted?

And so I can start fleshing out my character can I grab my random power?
correct, advanced tech is definitely possible, but it has to be plausible. And no one gets their power until they are both accepted by their CS and able to rp in-thread.

Ah, I was unsure how you were going about that particular mechanic. I will hopefully get my character done soon.

@Mewmewcatfish Bella and Ezra would probably be cool friends. Bella loves girls that stick up to jerky guys since she dated the jerk of all time xD. Is Ezra outside, because my next post, tomorrow if no one post towards Ezra Bella could see what happen and come running over lol.

Sure! I hope Erza makes many friends over the rp. :D

Hey, I'm writing a post now (sorry, Camille). Probably won't be posting for the next two or three days, because I'm visiting relatives overseas. Or if I do, they're going to be very short.

Reactions: ch0sen1
@Whirlwind that's the way to go lol, call someone's job or passion boring as hell xD.

@Mewmewcatfish probably have a reply later, don't want to go back to posting and all that.

Reactions: Whirlwind
No probs I'm at school...so not loaded with time lol

I know! I love having a cute gif to see when scrolling through my threads :3

Ah, I was unsure how you were going about that particular mechanic. I will hopefully get my character done soon.
@E.T. you are open for a slot, I would get that CS done before others come in with a CS and get approved :}

The race is on then!

Status
Not open for further replies.