HiPer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to heavy circumstances @WrittenAll Over will be added to the wait list, but will be keeping up with story in the event of her character's return. All the best to Written!!! And now we will be welcoming another rper that will be coming later on. Keep up those great posts everyone! I love the slow build of teasing your abilities too!

I'm posting right now so yaah :}

Lol having a really hard time getting the song to work. Hopefully it'll show for you guys. Sorry. ^_^`

I have not been getting any notifications for the IC or this thread. >.< I'll be posting soon.

Just to be sure, my character does not have to be at this party right? Also, is it nighttime in the rp?

Oh no!!! No bueno! I hope ppl can get alerts!
I'm getting them! I just haven't posted for a while because I can't figure out what to do next lol

@Polystical it's a common iwaku error in which if you miss one alert on a thread, then you miss all content afterwards unless you click on that alert and go through all content posted afterwards up to the latest post. Plus things move kinda fast here so it's a bit difficult. For me I frequently go to "Forums" then click on "Watched Threads" to see if there was anything i missed. They bold threads that you missed. Hope this helps for this rp and any future rps! :)

Yeah, I kind of feel stuck so I'm hoping to get some interaction soon with the person I was talking to. Or from someone else! I am getting notifications though!

I got another post coming up, Bella is outside after the whole Trent thing lol, I could interact with @Camille since she's outside too I think? Now guess what Bella's power is rofl.

Is this still accepting?

I think with the crowd we have, waiting is definitely worthwhile.

Reactions: ch0sen1
Yeah I'm glad I got in, if not I would be watching lol

Reactions: ch0sen1
Eh, why not. It is a bit bummer to be on the waiting list but it could be worse.

I do have a question though, how fantastical is this world going to be, or perhaps a better question would be how scifi? Like there might not be magic or anything strange like that but does the technology leave the potential for gadgets like those you might see batman carrying?

Status
Not open for further replies.