HiPer

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know I hadn't planned alternate timelines evil sides of us from the start }:)

Hehe
What what wthat whatvwhat??? :o

Well destiny has an evil half... literally.

So I'm thinking I'll do an Enrique post in a bit, just him waking up hungover and whatnot then working just to establish he's still in the RP.

I'm not quite sure what I should post for Darcy. :O

Possibly reflect on darcy's step mom being a stalker? Or did you already cover that?

Possibly reflect on darcy's step mom being a stalker? Or did you already cover that?
Yeah I already did that. My last post was about Darcy's powers suddenly surfacing with her freaking out and running out to her car (with her dog).

I'll get a post up probably by tomorrow. My first few posts will likely be sort of outside the present timeline, just to establish my character a little before people interact with her.

Reactions: ch0sen1
I'm still here, will have a post up for Bella tomorrow or Wednesday...this is like the first rp I had join...so no dieing lol.

I know I haven't been active for awhile, but it's hard for me to think of ideas while my character is in jail. Just wondering how much time has it passed in the RP world?

I know I haven't been active for awhile, but it's hard for me to think of ideas while my character is in jail. Just wondering how much time has it passed in the RP world?
I mean...considering your power, you could have used that on the way to the station. And it's still that same day, going into the next. Be wary not to write yourself into a foxhole.

I mean...considering your power, you could have used that on the way to the station. And it's still that same day, going into the next. Be wary not to write yourself into a foxhole.
Hmm you're right there. Haven't written myself IN the station yet. Thanks for the heads up!

Okay, I want to apologize for not posting yet. Even if I'm not interacting with people, I should be contributing dammit! I've been swamped with online classwork, back-to-school stuff, and helping my sister pack for college, so things will be slow on my end for a little bit. The weekend should bring some relief, so hopefully I'll hop in by then. :cry:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Okay, I want to apologize for not posting yet. Even if I'm not interacting with people, I should be contributing dammit! I've been swamped with online classwork, back-to-school stuff, and helping my sister pack for college, so things will be slow on my end for a little bit. The weekend should bring some relief, so hopefully I'll hop in by then. :cry:
Me too haha, I'm working on a GM post and a charrie post that's why I'm so slow...getting the deets right.

Hey @Mglo are you okay if I do a slight godmodding of your character? It's not going to be much, just saying that he got up to get Harmony's drink. Then my character's ability activates but at that point it's no longer considered godmodding and it's also up to you to follow up with your post or not.

Hijack away!

Sorry that I haven't been very active. I just started a new job and will most likely keep me from making regular posts. I'll post whenever a I can but try to keep the character from blocking anyone. If he is blocking someone I don't mind at all if he gets hijacked out of the action until I come back.

The wonders of Google translate ;u;

Hijack away!

Sorry that I haven't been very active. I just started a new job and will most likely keep me from making regular posts. I'll post whenever a I can but try to keep the character from blocking anyone. If he is blocking someone I don't mind at all if he gets hijacked out of the action until I come back.

Still left it open in case you foubd some inspiration but best of luck at your new job dude!

I'm sorry guys, with school starting and there being a lot of pressure to apply to colleges and work on extracurriculars, I'm gonna have to put some hobbies on maintenance mode. I don't know when I'll be able to post here, I hope it'll be once I settle into school again and find my rhythm. Thank you for all your patience and time.

Reactions: ch0sen1
Status
Not open for further replies.