HiPer

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone not at the party who wants to interact with Darcy who's heading home to her studio apartment?

Is there anyone not at the party who wants to interact with Darcy who's heading home to her studio apartment?
i could. i'll probably get a post in sometime tomorrow since i need to think of a response. Anyways, is it okay for me to assume darcy's studio apartment is in the same apartment complex as isaac? Isaac lives very close to the the frat houses

I just can't wait till everyone finds out there powers and where that leads xD. It's going to be crazy.

Reactions: ch0sen1
Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
I will try to get a post for Destiny. I'll either get her to interact or not. Not sure yet.

I'll probably wait to post again (unless interaction happens) until the next day has dawned in the RP :)

Reactions: Camille
Haha Vin Diesel type of girl! I love that! ;p Makes me want to watch Fast and the Furious lol. :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Quote: Indeed :{
The last movie looks pretty sweet though. I am excited to see it!

I am having Destiny Interact with Bella, Ezra and Harmony then. I have her in the kitchen but not saying anything yet.

You know.......I never stated that (B)aron was the best of people.....

Reactions: ch0sen1
bleck I have to practice writing characters in normal settings. But in any case my post is up.

i gave TJ and Jonathan a face lol

Status
Not open for further replies.