HiPer

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has occurred to me that it may have been a poor choice to bring my character to the party with her power. XD

It has occurred to me that it may have been a poor choice to bring my character to the party with her power. XD
LOL!!! xD but remember they're all still relatively dormant so it won't be too bad...

@Whirlwind if our characters abilities matched personality then Faris would have Fire manipulation for sure lol I love it.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I liked it! A hard tease of what's to come :] I think the subtleness of everyone will play out extremely well.
Awesome! I wasn't sure if I should have toned it down a bit or not, but if you think it was good then that's good :D

wow that was a pretty bad post, sorry just tried to put a post up there.

It's fine guys! Remember if you're not pleased just go back and edit lol...

I will post for Destiny Tomorrow and try to find someone to interact with.

Sorry I am taking so long, got hung up on some pretty important school work. I should have something done pretty soon. But before I get too far ahead of myself I was just going to check if anyone was looking for some interaction. @RomanCat you still looking?

Reactions: ch0sen1
Okay, Destiny is near the stage. She kinda sticks out like a pillar due to her height and popularity among the school. She would probably be surrounded by Sporty Students.

Okay, Destiny is near the stage. She kinda sticks out like a pillar due to her height and popularity among the school. She would probably be surrounded by Sporty Students.
Harmony is an athlete also she just left the stage dancing now she's with her volleyball team, seems like most ppl are in/around the kitchen.

Anything particular in mind or should Jack just bump into your character?

Status
Not open for further replies.