HiPer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay amazing....xD next post Bella and her trouble making friend Marisa are coming to the party underage girls in the house rofl.

So I included in my post that the cop was killed, was that okay? If not I'll remove that bit.

I apologize for the lower quality of this post.

okay i'm just gonna interrupt everything for a quick moment and say i just love @Polystical 's post because "Sweaty Sam" and his girlish pose was the best. Also, Darcy is fabulous.

okay back to our regular posting!

So I included in my post that the cop was killed, was that okay? If not I'll remove that bit.
Only thing I'd say change is the man wandering. No one knows about him, cops never found him. Everything else was great! Keep it up! :)

@Justice_20 I noticed you put in your post you're approaching last year in college but your character's 19. That means he's only a sophomore. Community colleges are two years if that's what you meant but U Met is a Uni not community college.

@Justice_20 I noticed you put in your post you're approaching last year in college but your character's 19. That means he's only a sophomore. Community colleges are two years if that's what you meant but U Met is a Uni not community college.
oops sorry i honestly forgot his age lol I'll edit that

Reactions: ch0sen1
I fear that I might not be able to manage many RPs, and I have a hunch that this will be a little heavy on the heavy end. Sorry, I might have to drop out for now.

No no one felt it. He's not in Omni (yet)
But he's coming.
Oh, I'd hoped for Gabriel to run into him somehow. I guess that could still happen in the future, but honestly he'd probably just make things worse.

Sorry I took so long to get a post up, by the way.

Edit: hope you don't mind me using some of your characters @Lyakon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: The Dapper Mog
I fear that I might not be able to manage many RPs, and I have a hunch that this will be a little heavy on the heavy end. Sorry, I might have to drop out for now.
Don't worry, you're on the wait list/

I'm having tons of internet trouble as of late. It doesn't help that's i'm in the process of moving as well. I'm trying my best to keep up but I'm afraid it's looking very slim for me right now. Apologies @Camille if this inconveniences you please move on. I may not have internet for the next few days.

Okay thanks. I was going to pm you and find out, i'll move on.

I think that was the most I have wrote in a rp so far. 8 paragraphs xD.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
I'll respond tonight, just cannot get enough of the fosters lol

@ch0sen1 I noticed in the post you said that Kat got out of highschool a year ahead of him, but isn't Damien 19 and Harmony is 18?

Status
Not open for further replies.