HiPer

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all the college students seem to be attending U Met, but I noticed some profiles say they only attend community college. U Met is a major university in the USA in this universe, so just take note of that. For those wanting to make a community college I guess it could be called Omni Community College or OCC. Something like that you guys can make the name unless everyone's going to attend U Met.

Btw, great posts guys.

Is the Katrina from high school me or no? Just curious.

Is the Katrina from high school me or no? Just curious.
Oh well if it's okay can he had been friends with her when he was in high school, i made that part yesterday and forgot to edit that to inbox you about, if not that's okay, i could edit it.

"There are....no strings on me...."

Lol I had to. Okay I'll check it out.
Haha I really can't wait for the movie, finally my favorite villain coming to the big screen, but my favorite part from one of the trailers were...

"I'm Gonna Tear You Apart...From The Inside." *Cue instant goosebumps*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh well if it's okay can he had been friends with her when he was in high school, i made that part yesterday and forgot to edit that to inbox you about, if not that's okay, i could edit it.

Haha I really can't wait for the movie, finally my favorite villain coming to the big screen, but my favorite part from one of the trailers were...

"I'm Gonna Tear You Apart...From The Inside." *Cue instant goosebumps*
yeah it's fine they could be friends!

And yesss....possessed Hulk 0_0

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
yeah it's fine they could be friends!

And yesss....possessed Hulk 0_0
Oh my yes! I really can't wait for the movie, sadly i have to hide in a hole so i don't get tempted to watch any other trailers

Anyone want to collab for their next post? I feel like running into someone and then arriving at the party in my next post but unsure of who to run into =P

Reactions: ch0sen1
*Raises hand*

Pick me o_o

My character technically has no way to this party by his knowledge alone. So he may need a little help XD

Bella Marie Johnson
fA3BE7x.jpg

Name:
Bella Marie Johnson

Height:
4'10" (She's a shorty short).

Weight:
100LBS.

In her last year of high school. (She goes to Omni High).

What's Good About Bella:
S
he's caring, forgiving, sensitive to others feelings, strong, smart, and a leader not a follower.

What's Bad About Bella:
She's too into the morbid side of life(Death, Horror, Tragedy, etc...), Bella doesn't know how to hold her tongue; if she feels like saying something she will.

Personality:
Bella would be called a "freak", "psycho", "weirdo", by people who don't know her. She is into scary things and other things that go bump in the night, but she has a great spirit about her. If you take the time to get to know Bella you won't be sorry. She can act stubborn and childish sometimes but that only means she really likes you.

Things Bella Likes To Do:
Go Grave Watching, seeing the newest horror movies, going to Halloween theme parties, reading horror books. Bella also loves to play with her white bunny, Parasite.

Things Bella Is Good At:
Anatomy, Chemistry, Volleyball, Dissection(She got an A+ on her project of dissecting a pig heart). Taxidermy(Her father taught her...nice right?).

Things Bella Hates:
Snobby people, people who call her names, fake people, lions, tigers, bears, fish.

How Bella Looks And Dresses:
Bella is very short and she's skinny. She has pale china doll like skin, her favorite colors to wear are black, white, red or pink and that's all in her wardrobe. She loves to wear skirts and belly shirts, any type of weather that's what she wears.

Power:
"I can tell your having a bad day."

Bella's Story:
Bella was born into what some people would call an abnormal family. Her father is a taxidermist in Omni city and her mother is a funeral home director. Now you can see where Bella's fascination with the dead came from. Other then those quirks her family was like any normal family. Bella is an only child, so her parents did whatever they could for her.

They don't care about what she likes in life or what she ends up doing. As long as she's happy they're happy too. After Bella graduates from high school she wants to go to Metro U. She wants to major in anatomy & biology. Then one day she'll take over her mother's funeral home.

Theme Song:

Last edited:
Thanks just finished ready ic posts dead birds 0.o xD intro coming in a few minutes.

I finally got a post! *falls over*

Name: Erza Cormac
Height:5,5
Weight: 123 lbs

Strengths: Passionate/Sensual/Intelligent/Courageous/Brave/Tough.
Flaws: Loud-mouthed/Bad-tempered/Naive/People pleasing
Personality: Erza is a Rosy the Riveter mini version. She loves whiskey, cigars, and tattoos. She adores the fifties, cool cars and hot boys. She is somewhat of a tom-boy but enjoys taking care of her friends and being a general fixer upper. She loves engineering and mechanics and is always willing to take a crack at fixing a problem when it arrises. She is however hot-headed and tempermental and always feels that people should listen to what she has to say and ultimately find it important.

Hobbies: Cars, Electronics, Caber Toss, Archery, Boxing, Adventure films, retro fashions, bagpipes, dirtbiking, swimming, and gun play.

Skills: Mechanics, Speaks Russian, Athletic and physically fit, general fixer up(can usually fix whatever breaks), Boxing training. Bagpipe player. She has great endurance and strong will. She loves Fast vehicles, guns and has one hell of a wicked good aim.

Dislikes: Taco's, Stupidity, Cleanliness, Weakness, Mopeds, Racism, Homophobics, Beautiful art, Opera, and THE BLOODY BRITISH!

Appearance: Small but fit. Her legs and arms are strong and toned. Her boobs are a bit above average and she never usually does her hair.
Attire: She loves jeans, leather, and tattoos. Usually you find her in oil-covered grease overalls and tanks. She always wears a pair of black leather boots, that are usually scuffed and untied.

images

large.jpg

Power/Ability: "Hero's are remembered. Legend's Never Die."

History: Erza was born in the highlands of Scotland into a family of blue collar workers. Her father, mother and five older brothers live up in a remote northern town of Alness. She loves her family and is very close to her mother and father. Both her parents have been in a biker club for years now and have had bikes and fast cars always in her driveway. She and her dad loved to work on cars for hours before she would head inside to make stew with mom and feed the boys. Her cooking is horrendous though, hence why I didn't add it as a skill. Don't ask her though.

Like all rebellious teens, once she finished highschool she wanted to get out and travel. During the summer she did some travelling in Eastern asia and collected some beautiful tattoos and more horrible recipes to add to her collection. Once summer was over she moved over to the states, saying goodbye to her parents and starting college. Her father was a car collector and knew many people overseas so he helped her get a mechanics apprenticeship which she loves. Apart from the sexual harassment and rude comments.

Her childhood was relatively good. She was teased a bit for being slightly overweight when she was younger, but once she started to work out and take up boxing she dropped the weight, making life more bearable in highschool. Apart from living a modern teenage highschoolers life. She did lose a boyfriend named Mac in a motorcycle accident when she was 15. As a first love she never really recovered from that, and hasn't had a boyfriend since. She prefers a single existence, but always has a soft heart for bad boys and troublemakers. She is loyal, loves to make new friends and can be one hell of a fun time if you get her drinking whiskey!

(I hope you guys are still accepting people! Even though it states I have noob status. I have roleplayed on other sites, so no over-ecentric ego, and OP induced arrogance you will find from me.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Erza Cormac
Height:5,5
Weight: 123 lbs

Strengths: Passionate/Sensual/Intelligent/Courageous/Brave/Tough.
Flaws: Loud-mouthed/Bad-tempered/Naive/People pleasing
Personality: Erza is a Rosy the Riveter mini version. She loves whiskey, cigars, and tattoos. She adores the fifties, cool cars and hot boys. She is somewhat of a tom-boy but enjoys taking care of her friends and being a general fixer upper. She loves engineering and mechanics and is always willing to take a crack at fixing a problem when it arrises. She is however hot-headed and tempermental and always feels that people should listen to what she has to say and ultimately find it important.

Hobbies: Cars, Electronics, Caber Toss, Archery, Boxing, Adventure films, retro fashions, bagpipes, dirtbiking, swimming, and gun play.

Skills: Mechanics, Speaks Russian, Athletic and physically fit, general fixer up(can usually fix whatever breaks), Boxing training. Bagpipe player. She has great endurance and strong will. She loves Fast vehicles, guns and has one hell of a wicked good aim.

Dislikes: Taco's, Stupidity, Cleanliness, Weakness, Mopeds, Racism, Homophobics, Beautiful art, Opera, and THE BLOODY BRITISH!

Appearance: Small but fit. Her legs and arms are strong and toned. Her boobs are a bit above average and she never usually does her hair.
Attire: She loves jeans, leather, and tattoos. Usually you find her in oil-covered grease overalls and tanks. She always wears a pair of black leather boots, that are usually scuffed and untied.

images

large.jpg

Power/Ability: "Hero's are remembered. Legend's Never Die."

History: Erza was born in the highlands of Scotland into a family of blue collar workers. Her father, mother and five older brothers live up in a remote northern town of Alness. She loves her family and is very close to her mother and father. Both her parents have been in a biker club for years now and have had bikes and fast cars always in her driveway. She and her dad loved to work on cars for hours before she would head inside to make stew with mom and feed the boys. Her cooking is horrendous though, hence why I didn't add it as a skill. Don't ask her though.

Like all rebellious teens, once she finished highschool she wanted to get out and travel. During the summer she did some travelling in Eastern asia and collected some beautiful tattoos and more horrible recipes to add to her collection. Once summer was over she moved over to the states, saying goodbye to her parents and starting college. Her father was a car collector and knew many people overseas so he helped her get a mechanics apprenticeship which she loves. Apart from the sexual harassment and rude comments.

Her childhood was relatively good. She was teased a bit for being slightly overweight when she was younger, but once she started to work out and take up boxing she dropped the weight, making life more bearable in highschool. Apart from living a modern teenage highschoolers life. She did lose a boyfriend named Mac in a motorcycle accident when she was 15. As a first love she never really recovered from that, and hasn't had a boyfriend since. She prefers a single existence, but always has a soft heart for bad boys and troublemakers. She is loyal, loves to make new friends and can be one hell of a fun time if you get her drinking whiskey!

(I hope you guys are still accepting people! Even though it states I have noob status. I have roleplayed on other sites, so no over-ecentric ego, and OP induced arrogance you will find from me.)
You just missed the mark I'm afraid :/ however you will be put on the wait list in event of someone dropping or character death then you will be added!

Reactions: Mewmewcatfish
Okey Dokey. It sounds really interesting and I will keep checking up in case a place is available. :)

Sorry for not posting yet! I'm gonna post right now!

That was an intense post lol, the cop is dead and a maniac on the loose lol. @ch0sen1 did we feel the earthquake or was it to far, I don't want to put it in the next post if it was nowhere near the middle of Omni City.

Status
Not open for further replies.