HiPer

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Vin Diesel actually did come to the party lol.. Oh and just checking..Seeming as I went to school with Harmony..Do I know Damien as well?

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
I wish Vin Diesel actually did come to the party lol.. Oh and just checking..Seeming as I went to school with Harmony..Do I know Damien as well?
yeah I was actually going to include dialogue linking you two, but yeah they all know each other.

Damien and he could of been good friends in high school, I'm great with it

07cca6ff9cfc63e4b114db03e32644fe.jpg
Randolph Halstead

Height: 5'10
Weight: 155lbs

Works at a local library as a stoker. A minimum wage employee

d4e802864aeab912d4773c023e2be80d.jpg

Strengths:
Randolph's knowledge has extended massively from the many readings he's been able to study at his job. He is driven by his thirst for knowledge and his inquisitive nature. He is very sly with customers, co-workers, and people overall, making his presence known, but at the same time keeping his intentions secluded.​
Flaws:
He believes himself to be destined for greatness, sugar coating himself around glorious lies. His adventuring spirit sometimes put him at odds with higher personnel from different walks of life.

Personality:
As a man of mass imagination, Randolph has grown to develop a sense for religion. Though many are described under a title such as Christians, Catholics, etc. Randolph believes himself to be Polytheistic - believing in more than one god. He has a keen eye for science as well, wanting to learn more about it and how it ties with his religious beliefs. He is very hard to read many would say for it seems as though his eyes are always wondering. He tries to be very well spoken, though many times he fails, unable to ascent from his lower-class speech. He has learned to show mercy to those he has quarrels with, but does indeed take initiative when necessary. He sees himself to be leader worthy as he can prove himself to be a great inspirational speaker. Finally, he thinks knowledge is the key to success and thrives to obtain such praise.

Hobbies:
Because of his desire for knowledge, Randolph tends to read when alone. He also enjoys exploring places he's never been too, be it memorials, historical sites, or even restaurants or shopping malls. In addition to that, he just enjoys to learn about different cultures and customs.

Skills:
Because it is very difficult to read him and know what he's thinking, Randolph has become very crafty in the art of deception. He can also implement subconscious fear into people, not knowing his aspect and body language is giving off such intuition. The man also learns quickly and and is not afraid to ask for direction or aid.

Dislikes:
Has a very radical view of people who are just plain stupid. By that, he means that instinct should be overruled by consequence. Any normal human being should know right from wrong, and if not, they should pray to their gods for that knowledge. Aside from irrational people and those that betray, Randolph tends not to judge many and believes people are generally good.

History:
Randolph didn't really know his parents all that well since they passed away in a car accident when he was two years old. He was raised by his aunt and uncle, Maria and Joseph Morrow. They legally adopted him about three months after the accident, but let him keep the family name as a memorial. Maria was an inspiring writer and her husband a musical legend - or soon to be anyway. Therefore Randolph grew up in a household full of literature and culture. Maria wrote mainly about Norse Gods and generated most of her stories around those 'myths'. She would read what she had written to Randolph every night, who would actually criticize some of her work. Joseph on the other hand didn't share much with Randolph, though still treated him very well like a son. He got him into school and even a job at the local library where he actually wanted to work. Later on in life - like most teenagers - Randolph moved out and rented an apartment with his best friend Elijah, a kid he actually met in kindergarten. Elijah wasn't anything like Randolph, but the two understood each other mutually. They had inside jokes and everything. They were opposites, but very much connected in a way.
Anyway, Randolph attended college which was paid by Maria and Joseph and begin his studies in Literature - mainly folklore and mythology. He also took classes in cultural studies and the philosophy of religion. Though it may seem boring to most, this was what fascinated Randolph to continue his education. The thirst for knowledge was unbelievable in this guy. He even took field trips out of the country and to other regions of the world, exploring and learning as he went.

Power:
"I am the black crow in the shadows, a bookworm in the light. I am a myth in the meadows, a ballad in plain sight"
~ Invisible Man

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
@-QT- Nice profile, I'll pm you with your ability. Please make sure you read the rules on page 1 of the OOC. thanks.

Okay sweet :D I was thinking that it would be okay with me if we were all good buddies in high school!

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
@Angelic Fusion wow, Destiny will have to be careful that she isn't arrested for assault.

Not when you have everyone around you saying you acted in self Defense after being hit by someone twice your size. :D

I also changed it to Strain instead of cracked. She wont hurt someone unless shes on the field and the person is on the opposite team.

Ah, that is what my concern was about. It takes a fair amount of excessive force to break someone's ribs so I was kind of taken aback by that kind retaliation.

Oh her power would make it very possible. She doesn't have much control so it would make sense for it to break but even I considered that abit over the top for now. To be honest.. it would be overly simple for her to break his ribs. But, her power comes in at random times.

Ah, I see. I was just considering the fact that if she had seriously broken the dude's ribs she could have very well killed him. Which would have been rather dramatic for a standard college party XD.

Ah, I see. I was just considering the fact that if she had seriously broken the dude's ribs she could have very well killed him. Which would have been rather dramatic for a standard college party XD.

She may be good or evil depending on those situations. If people treat her well she will be very good and kind but she is a Fiery woman. You should see her play Soccer... She slide tackles alot.... I plan on having a post with her playing. I personally love Soccer and was in Germany when they won the Cup... I loved it all. I miss family.... It sucks being away

@ch0sen1 rofl just read your post, realized that I haven't introduce Bella to you either xD
Next post she'll introduce herself. Vampire or Beyonce xD.

Reactions: ch0sen1
@ch0sen1 Haha great post, i saw what you did there Reed richards lookalike lol good one

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@ch0sen1 Haha great post, i saw what you did there Reed richards lookalike lol good one

@ch0sen1 rofl just read your post, realized that I haven't introduce Bella to you either xD
Next post she'll introduce herself. Vampire or Beyonce xD.
yeah she doesn't know who Bella is xD and justice I knew you'd probably be the only one to catch that :]

And why is everyone so angry at this party!? Ripples people, ripples lmbo.

yeah she doesn't know who Bella is xD and justice I knew you'd probably be the only one to catch that :]

And why is everyone so angry at this party!? Ripples people, ripples lmbo.

Hey... when you have horrible OCD and someone messed up your controlled area while knocking you down, not saying sorry and laughing about it... I would flip.

Hey... when you have horrible OCD and someone messed up your controlled area while knocking you down, not saying sorry and laughing about it... I would flip.
True, I was just laughing at how many "quarrels" there have been at the party.

If it helps I started a fight before any were yet to break out =P Didn't know there were so many angry people coming though!

Reactions: Camille
If it helps I started a fight before any were yet to break out =P Didn't know there were so many angry people coming though!
I have no "quarrel" with it lol you all post how you want :)

Rodolfo_Jimenez_shy_01.jpg

Sebastian Ayala

Height: 6'2
Weight: 200lbs

Works as a mechanic at his dad's auto repair shot

Strengths:
Sebastian is very good with people. Sebastian is also very modest, funny, hard working, smart, and talkative
Flaws:
Sebastian tends to ignore help even when he clearly needs it. Sebastian is also very hard headed once he made up his mind it is very hard to change it. He also tends to think without acting in some cases

Personality:
people-oriented and fun-loving. Makes things more fun for others by their enjoyment, good at getting others to have fun. Outgoing, social, group oriented. Does not like to be alone, feels at ease around others. Talkative, open, can be touchy feely. Values relationships and family over intellectual pursuits. Interested in serving others. Likely to be the center of attention in social situations. Living for the moment, loves new experiences. Dislikes theory and impersonal analysis. Well-developed common sense and practical ability. Dislikes science fiction. Conventional, modest. Likes to dance, spontaneous. Underachieving. At times unprepared. Values organized religion. Easy to impress. Not analytical.
Hobbies:
On his free time Sebastian likes to work on his car like making go faster and making it look as nice as possible
Skills:
Because it is very difficult to read him and know what he's thinking, Randolph has become very crafty in the art of deception. He can also implement subconscious fear into people, not knowing his aspect and body language is giving off such intuition. The man also learns quickly and and is not afraid to ask for direction or aid.

Dislikes:
As nice as Sebastian is you think he would not dislike anything right? Well you're wrong... Sebastian hates bugs. Yes bugs not only does he hates them he is also very afraid of them. Just the sight of any bug makes his skin crawl. Even a harmless butterfly

History:
Sebastian was a very smart kid and wanted to be a doctor when he grew up, but his father refused to let his son be a stuck up doctor. Instead Sebastian will be working at his father's repair shop and one day take over just like his father wanted to. Sebastian was never a rebellious kid so he gave up on his dream of being a doctor and deiced to work at the repair shop just like his father wanted to. Sebastian was a very smart guy and could be more than a simple mechanic, but due to his father he says as a simple mechanic. One day in his 20's Sebastian told his father that he wanted to be more than a mechanic. Of course this broke his father's heart and his father wouldn't take to him for days. Sebastian had enough of his father's silence and told his father that he was going to stay as his repair shop, and that exactly what Sebastian has been doing for the past 5 years.

Power:(I will edit this part once my power is given to me)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.