HighSchool For The Unknown

Is this a good rp?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I honestly don't know how Mia. But anyway, these men are trying to kill you, Right now there pretty much dumb minded and clueless about you're powers. Just go with him and kill him first. Just...." He leaned closer to her. "Make sure you do it right,"
Right when he said that, the thin man walked into the classroom with his hand on the blade.

OOC: Thats how I want the Previous Message thing to be like! @meely ^_^

"Okay," Mercy grabbed her pencil case and it set alight as if by magic. She threw it expertly at the thin black-haired man.

((Sorry for the lack of posts I got a little busy with a few things!))
Johnathan began running down the hallway on all fours. His hair was untidy (Like normal) and his clothing was completely tattered and seemed as if he had barely woken up. He continued the sprint until he found the class. To his amazement he was only a few minutes late. He quickly slipped into class as if nothing had happened and tried to make himself look presentable. He still looked as if he had just woken up, but he put one hand on his chin as he listened to the teacher go on with the lesson, it seemed as though the teacher hadn't even seen him come in at all. He began to pick at one of his fangs with his nails for a few moments before stopping to write a few things down in his notepad. He could feel the inner beast inside of him telling him to go wild, normally he didn't have these strange occurrences, but he simply told it to stay away as he continued his note taking. He didn't know why he felt like that, but just ignored it as he continued his work. He could hear a few of the other people behind him whispering and giggling, but yet again he continued as he waited for class to simply end.

'"Okay," Mercy grabbed her pencil case and it set alight as if by magic. She threw it expertly at the thin black-haired man.'

The Man's Hand Bleed A Little which caused him to be furious. He bolted for the two "hero's".
"Jesus! Alright, my turn." He quickly pulled out a small radio which turned into a gun. Then, he fired at will. But instead of the bullets killing the man, it slowly shrank and freezing his motions. When he reached the kids, he was about the same size as a little plastic solder.
"God Damn Bastard." Neon Muttered.

OOC: @meely Could You Give Me Your Email? I'm Giving You Mine In A Private Chat.

OoC: no my email is shared and my parents will kill me sorry.
'"Okay," Mercy grabbed her pencil case and it set alight as if by magic. She threw it expertly at the thin black-haired man.'

The Man's Hand Bleed A Little which caused him to be furious. He bolted for the two "hero's".
"Jesus! Alright, my turn." He quickly pulled out a small radio which turned into a gun. Then, he fired at will. But instead of the bullets killing the man, it slowly shrank and freezing his motions. When he reached the kids, he was about the same size as a little plastic solder.
"God Damn Bastard." Neon Muttered.

OOC: @meely Could You Give Me Your Email? I'm Giving You Mine In A Private Chat.

Mercy sighed, "Should've burnt the pencils first," she picked up her book and threw that at the mini soldier.

"Excuse me! You'll have to pay for a new one!" the teacher didn't like this, "Detention!"

Baam finished her food quickly, wiping her mouth diligently before changing out of her kimono. The large kimono was stained with blood from the liquid of the fresh steaks. She sighs, as she goes into her luggage to grab a simple black dress with a think ribbon that decorated the neckline. Kami swallows his food, using his tongue to wipe the excess substances on his pale scales. " It's simply beautiful you Baam but how am I going to sleep, the dress is fitted even though it does nothing for your child-like body" He chuckles at his comment as Baam twitches and gives him a glare which he hisses at in a playful manner. "Oh I don't know, I might leave you here and turn down the thermostat for you to freeze or shove you in my book bag, oh aren't you afraid of tight spaces" She cracks a devilish smile as Kami backs away with fear. She motions for him to come here which he obeys hesitantly. She picks him up, cooing at him before wrapping him around her neck. The albino snakes rests peacefully around his neck, his head laying on her dark hair.

"Let's go to class, shall we?" She pets his head softly, before apologizing silently to him. She walks to her class, children whispering and staring at her in interest. 'I thought this was a supernatural school, have they never see reptilian shifters' She thinks. Her scales surrounds the edge of her face, a blue-purple color of some sort that is also around her neck, almost like a shield. She walks into class, sending the teacher a dull look as she goes to sit. She sits by Johnathan, her eyes sparkle at the length of his gray hair.

Name: Angie Tokohime
Race: Half Demon\ Half Human
Personality: Clumsy, quiet at first, tends to get embarrassed easily, naive when it comes to love, gets mad easily as well. Loves sweets and to read.
Looks:
sleeping Beauty Anime Girl Cutie pricked her finger - On anime Kida ___.jpg

Power/Abilities (5 max):
-Controls Blue Flames
-Read minds( Still learning)
- Sword Play
Family?: Mother is Human and lives a normal life with her step dad. Father (deceased)
Pets?: No
Crush: (open)
BF/GF:(open)
History: She grew up on the country side most of her life. She found fun in lighting things on fire. She almost killed both of her parents in a house fire. She was sleeping and was having a bad dream, she couldn't control it. Her father left thinking it was to dangerous for her and never heard from him since. Her mother met a new man and moved into the city. She still couldn't control herself so they sent her to this school.
Other?: She is 5'3 with long curly chocolate brown hair and light pink eyes.

----------------------------------------------------

Angie sighed softly. Nervously standing outside the classroom and biting her lower lip. She hadn't been to a school before, this was her first time transferring in as well and thought if this was a good idea. She wore glasses on her face. A grey sweater that moved off her shoulders. A black skirt and black thigh highs with black combat boots and a cat, cross purse hanged from one shoulder. Across her body and to her side. She bit her lower pink lip and slowly moved inside the room. Moving her hair to one side, quickly going to the seat the teacher said to go to. Keeping her eyes down. A soft pink tint on her cheeks.

((ooc: SOOO sorry I haven't been posting the site hadn't been alerting me))

Blood finishes eating and sees that her first period was starting... FUCK SHE WAS LATE! She turns into a wolf with fur the color of blood, glowing yellow eyes, and crimson teeth.
She runs through the doors and into the school building so fast it she moved in a crimson blur. She slows when she reaches the room. Thank the gods her human objects simply appear back with her when she changes!
She pads into her history class and transforms back into her normal human form. She scurries to her seat, takes out her notebook and acts like she's been there the entire time.

sitting at the back of the class bored he notices a wolf enter the class and see it turn into female student that sneakily takes her seat. 'is she a werewolf or a animal that can take the form of a human and has humanoid intelligence? hmmmm... be rude if ask straight up to solve curiosity' he stares at the ceiling 'but i then again talking could cause complications in future if events prove hectic but if they don't then things might go in a positive direction assuming we could possible get along. so what to do what to do?'

image.jpg
Name: Oval
Race: android
Personality: most of the time clam but if you tick her off she will probably get real mad and kick your ass. Most of the time she just looks at people with a scowl and only speaks if asked to
Looks: long, white hair, left arm ripped off and an oval at the top of it. The other arm has a large black metal glove that has certain abilities. She wears quite kinky clothing and is connected to a chain that goes to her energy chamber.
Power/Abilities (5 max): Can whip some one's ass with her glove that can change shape. She can change someone's feelings just by looking at them a certain way. For instance: if she gives someone a look of lust, then the person can fall in love with her.
Family?: none
Pets?: non

Crush: open
BF/GF: open
History: unknown

Oval looked up to the school with a scowl and walked towards the front doors. She was walking like a model with her long tail waving behind her. She had a look of satisfaction as she saw all the other characters in the room. With one hand on her hip, she walked over to a boy with green hair. She looked at him with her robotic eyes and lulled him into a trance.

Zack eyes were open he didn't even sleep for an hour last night. "aww this is shuck" He looked around and found Ignell sleeping soundly in his bed. he slowly pet his little dragon and walked outside the dorm. he spread his wing and stretch it the big red wing he always hide beneath his skin. It send a gust of wing when it's spread out in every direction. "what a day" then walked toward the class to study his subject.​
Outside of the class there is some girl standing there alone. "hey don't just stand there. go get inside, the class is almost begin soon" he said to her. She smell like a human but Zack also smelt something else beside her human smell. A half breed, but he didn't know what is the other half of her. He slowly put his hand on the door handle and open it wide.​

Angie gasped lightly and tensed up at the sound of the boys voice. Her pink eyes looked to him curiously and stood quiet for a moment til he opened the door of course. "ah I'm sorry" she shifted her eyes to the side a bit shy then most people here and had a light pink tint to her cheeks. "you can go ahead I am trying to mentally prepare myself for this....im just transferring in.." She said the last part a bit softer.

Blood catches a few notes from the thoughts of the other students in the room and writes then down in Her elegant, spiral like, handwriting. She looks around, seeing a werewolf whom she knew was named Johnathan which makes her Chuckle slightly. Also there was another really cute boy...she let's herself focus on his thoughts while bringing her eyes back to her paper, and hears his thoughts on whether or not to ask her what she was... she sighs, though it sounds suspiciously like a sob.
'Of course he thunks I'm a freak... why should any boy think otherwise of me?' she thinks.
She retreats from his mind, letting his minds whispering voice blend in with the other voices belonging to the thoughts of the other students in the room. She does her best to make the voices fade back to a tiny sense in her mind and focuses on the boring teachers lecture.

As teacher rambled on my mind went back to the peculiar wolf girl 'still regardless of what she is exactly i think i should try to meet her, but should i try make it look like coincidence/random chance or should i just boldly and upfront introduce myself and see where it goes?' taking a few notes as he considered the possibilities before settling on a simple greeting. 'hopefully she she isn't too shy.' he stares at his hand as he morphs it into different gem stones -onyx, ruby, emerald, topaz, diamond, amethyst, ect.-

Last edited:
A glint in the corner of her eyes catches Blood's attention. She turns to see what had made the shine and sees the really cute boy's hands were morphing into different gems...she is shocked by how beautiful they were.
''So beautiful...wow..' she thinks.
When his hands go from Ruby to Onyx she smiles, her two favorite gems were the ruby and the onyx...they represented her. She tears her eyes away from the boy and back to the lecturing teacher before the teacher noticed her lapse of attention.

Johnathan sighed for a moment as he began to rest on the palm of his hand for a moment. He continued to right down other minor notes here and there as he continued to listen to the rambling teacher. He sighed again and felt his chest itching from his tail. He wanted to just let his tail hang out, but the teacher saw it as a distraction and wouldn't allow him to let his tail hang out. He'd have to risk it, he slowly let his tail creep out of the back of his shirt and Jonathan had a slight smile about. He then tugged his massive dog collar around his neck and kept murmuring, "come on...how much longer is class gonna last?" He was starting to get mad, which never lead to anything good.

The girl still stood there and not moving even one inch. "sudden transfer in this time?" he halted his movement when he heard the girl answer. this high school is Famous in the world. The people who is different from the other or known as the Unknown transferred here immediately after this school founded so that's why most. the sudden transfer mean that only recently she knew that she is Unknown just like the other. "just.... how?" he pondering for a moment then shake his head. "no no. i must'n intervene with another Unknown history. well.... wanna get inside together?" he asked her whether she want him to accompanied her to get inside the class.

She watched him a bit curiously as he stood silent for a bit. She looked around awkwardly. "ah...um sure.." She said quickly shifting her eyes down and turning to walk inside. "what is your name?" She asked curiously as she looked up at him.

"you can call me Zack. as you can see i am a Half Dragon. and what's your name?" he looked at the girl. She seems like human but why she is doing here? "excuse me if I am a bit rude, but you are a human right? what are you doing in this place?" Zack placed his bag on his table and sat down waiting for her answer.​

Baum was interested in the male in front of her. His tail peeked out which her eyes brighten with delight. Kami gives her warning, she still acts like a children when she is such a queen.

"Don't you dare, that is strictly prohibited!" Kami slithers around her wrist, trying his best to restrict her movements but one look from her sharp pink eyes and he went back around her neck with a hiss. Finally, she reaches her hand and pulls his tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.