HighSchool For The Unknown

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Is this a good rp?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood's blush fades and surprise takes its place on her face but is gone almost as soon as it appears, replaced by a smile. Blood was of course still very surprised... he was worried about her? She'd not had anyone care about her at all for a very long time.
"That's nice of you... but I think ill be okay. I am thankful that you cared enough about my health for that though. You are very kind, Molvon, " Blood says, not hiding the surprise in her tone. She smiles warmly at Molvon, wondering secretly what he would look like completely made of gems...the thought made her want to smile idiotically, though she resists the urge.
"So... what's your favorite gem stone to become? My favorite gems are rubies and onyx...they match me I guess, " she asks him, not really knowing why she tells him her favorite gems at the end.

"Thanks i'm always kind to my friend even though your my first friend in my life, but that's another story for another time" he say with a small smile "Aaaah" he sighs with a smile "rubies are quite magnificent, and so is beauty of the onyx. though i have 2 favorites i like equally. One being the onyx and the other being deep red colored diamond, and before you ask yes there are color diamonds but they are very rare to find naturally" he says with a mesmerized tone. Talking of gemstones always made him feel relaxed and calms his mind quite a lot especially when some 1 else has interest in them to some degree. Then without thinking he made a bracelet of of onyx and ruby intertwined like a braid in the palm of his hand and didn't notice he was holding it as he continued to speak "Say did you know that some gem stones have meanings behind them like the different colors of roses do?"

Blood was imagining a diamond the color of the most beautiful Ruby when he asks his question, she snaps out of it and smiles at him.
"Yes... but I don't know any examples, only that they have meanings. I am trying to picture a diamond that color red... it must be so beautiful... I heard its very rare to find colored diamonds, at least for humans it is," she chuckles at the last bit, buy her eyes were calm and genuinely engulfed in their conversation.
(Pretend it's red lols)

"Well i'll explain to you some of them at lunch and the color diamonds are beautiful. they have magnificence of diamond but just colored. and i can make you a red diamond if would like to see for yourself?" as he spoke he and just realized he had something in his hands and when he looked at them he saw the bracelet "Oh my, sorry must have created it when you mention gem stones. i love gem stones talking about them and looking at them calms me in a strange way. i know you just refused but if you want it you can have it?" he offered as he held out the bracelet to her.

Blood sees the bracelet and lets out a smallest gasp. She'd never seen a bracelet that wove the gems together so beautifully like this one. She was shocked by how beautiful it was.
Blood takes the bracelet hesitantly, as though afraid to breath on it. She lets it sit flat on her palm, trying to decide whether or not she could possibly accept such an expensive gift from Molvon.
"Are you sure? I mean... it's so beautiful... I've never owned jewelry with real gems," she admits.
Blood gazes down at the bracelet, would accepting it be right?

"I don't mind at all, and in that case let it be your first" he says with a honest smile "and if its to big i can readjust it to fit if you like?" He didn't mind giving it to her. He actually wanted to give it to her. Which is rare for no 1 he has met before made him feel like giving any sort off gift for any reason. 'I never been so fond of some 1 before.' he thought in a almost day dream like state.

Blood smiles up at Molvon. He was actually going to give her this? With a shy nod she gives in to her urge to accept his gift.
She slips on the bracelet and it shocked... it fit perfectly. It wasn't too loose and it didn't strangle her wrist. She smiles, she wondered how it looked to someone looking at her wearing it.
Did it look like it belonged on her wrist? Personally she thought it looked great.
She holds up her wrist and smiles when the light catches the rubies and they sparkle.
"What do you think? " she asks Molvon shyly, wanting his opinion in a way that was very out of character for her.

"Looks very lovely on you" he smiles "and i'm glad you like it." he said in proud way feeling great putting a smile on this lovely lady's face and making her happy. "Does it fit well?" he asked curiously so he may fit properly if needed. "also do you have anything for lunch?"

Blood Smiles at him, he made her feel pretty and... and normal.
"It fits perfectly, I love it Molvon. I buy lunch in the dining hall. They usually have a giant table of cooked and raw meat in there and I tend to grab some food there. I'm still getting used to not hunting for my food though, I am a wolf after all. There's just something about hunting your own food that makes it taste so much more satisfying, " Blood says with a smile. She wondered why the other students were taking so long, then again not everyone was a wolf like her, and not everyone can just smell their way to class.
Blood smiles as she lets herself look at Molvons face... he really was very attractive.

"My guess is the freshness of the meat. Most carnivores such as yourself like the natural warmth from the blood of fresh prey would probable the best educational guess i can make of it, and don't worry i have had my share of raw meat when i was young so i understand the sensation completely. i also think its the satisfaction for accomplishing such task of hunting and having a lovely meal. I was left stranded in the wilderness for a bit after i was exiled. 2-3 years i believe. So i had to learn how to hunt things down to i could eat." he said with a small smile "Anyways i'll save details for another time. Now back to you, what kind of music you like, what hobbies do you have?"

Blood looks almost embarrassed when he asks about her music preferences and hobbies.
"I like country and classical music. I love art... singing... drawing... painting... and I love reading, but I'm into fiction. If you've ever seen my room, which basically nobody but me and my pets have, you'd understand how much I love the arts. My walls are completely covered in drawings, there's a desk where I draw and it also has my laptop so I listen to music. I am not very interesting, but that's just what I like, " Blood says with a nonchalant shrug.

"classical does have a sweet sound" he says with bright look on his face "and i love art, haven't focused on actually making much due to how many people would try to steal my gems and metal cause of their high value" he continued on more sad note. "Though i do wish to see your art some day and maybe hear you sing?" he says with a smile .

Name: Allie
Race: Shifter
Personality: Light-hearted, lovable, enjoys nature, is more of a loner despite how happy she may seem.
Looks:
download (2).jpg
Power/Abilities (5 max): Fire, Nature. Can all be used to her every whim and will. she also has her charm and of course her singing is off the leash.
Family?: N/A
Pets?: border collie.download (6).jpg

Crush: none (yet)
BF/GF: none(yet)
History: Grew up rich and spoiled but soon swayed in the opposite direction of her careless and rich heritage to take on a life that wasn't so sweet and elegant.

(( Sorry! ))

Emery's face lit up and he squealed softly. "Awesome! It'll be so much fun." The bell rang for class dismissal, and Emery hopped out of his seat with his things in his small arms. "Oh! Here's my number so we can go more into detail over it tonight." He smiled softly and pulled out a slip of pink paper from his binder, scribbling a number onto it and handing it to her. "Call me or text, I don't really mind." Emery skipped out the door and down the hallway, making his way to the next period.

Blood smiles at him, he was so perfect. When he says he'd like to see her art and maybe even hear her sing she blushes nervously.
"I suppose I could show you some of my new paintings later...as for the singing...let's just say Singing in front of people isn't safe for them because it's part of my curse. I hope someday I can sing for you and not risk effecting you as I do humans and other creatures," she says quietly.
Blood smiles and looks absentmindedly at the hothouse bracelet, nobody had ever given her a gift, let alone one that was so amazingly beautiful.

"There are no such things as curse. Not to me, everything has some reason to it 'good'or 'bad'. Its up to us to make the best of it and enjoy life and if your worried you lure me into being a meal my accident or something i can easily change into a metal or gem of your choosing before you start till effects were off assuming i'm affected." he he assured her. Though she could eat him for days and his body would just regenerate cause of his elemental half though as much as he probable wouldn't mind for such a lovely lady he still didn't like the idea of being food, but he might make an exception for that with her which boggled his mind why, but he didnt let it bother him to much. "So is 1 certain song or singing in general and what affect does it have?"

Blood gives a sad smile, she preferred to sing wolf lullabies, translated into human language of course, and when she did her voices beauty drew in humans and other creatures nearby in a trance like state. It was a way she used to draw prey to her when she was still evil.
"I dont much like modern human music, so I sing wolf lullabies that I translate into the human language. It putss anything alive nearby under a trance and they follow the sound to me... It's the way my voice sounds.. Its beauty draws them in. I really am a weapon of pure destruction... Built to kill and destroy. I love music... So not being able to sing without having someone lured to me is really hard," she says with a sad smile and eyes that reflected her tone.
Blood hadn't even noticed that once again, and this has never happened before meeting him, her eyes had gone from vibrant yellow, to a soft and lovely gold. Her features had softened to a much less gaurded and tense appearance, and her body was no longer shy and tense, but comfortable and a little nervous.
Blood sees the teacher give them a stern glance, she guessed it must be time for them to quiet down and get ready for class to start.
"We had better quiet down now.. Can we talk later? I don't wanna get into trouble right now...but I really love talking to you, guess I forgot how much I enjoy the pleasure of conversation," she says with a reluctant tone, not trying to hide her unhappiness at having to end their conversation.

"Your not weapon of pure destruction, your a wolf, a huntress and 1 with a gift of a Siren's Voice." he spoke with a soft soothing voice as he placed a gentle hand on her shoulder "If anything i crown you as princess of the hunt before thinking you of as a weapon. Weapons are crude and blunt not beautiful and graceful such as thee" he says smiling as looks into her eyes which saw in beautiful gold. "and i'm sure if we stay on task we can pass notes to continue this conversation. Plus i would love to hear your lullabies and i can place structure thick enough so only we may hear your voice using my elements if it worries you to much" he offers. He has never seen anything in such a beautiful light besides maybe his gems.

Blood smiles, trying to keep her black tears from being,seen as they filled her eyes,though she simply willed them away and the black tears vanish. Nobody had ever been so kind to her before. She smiles and nods once with a smile.

He hugs her when he sees her eyes tear up. "You going to be okay?" he asked, "and if you need a shoulder to cry on i'm here for you." he says with a smile. He wanted to be there for her, and make her happy. He wanted her to no longer be alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.