HighSchool For The Unknown

Is this a good rp?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"can I eat you?" Ignell eyes glittering when he saw Kami white body. "Don't be rude Ignell. you already eat some meat not to long ago. don't mind him, this guy is a big Glutton" Zack grabbed Ignell's head and shook him left and right. "so you said you are stray Hybrid then. what's happened to the rest of your clan?" he pushed the vending machine button after inserting some coins in there. he took two can of juices from inside the vending machine and offering one of those to her. "take it. it's on the house" he gulped down the juice in one breath. "hmm...not bad for a mere juice. so... care to share some story here, baam?"

Baam look the can with a bit of hesitation but gently open the top, mirroring Zack. She drinks as a bouquet of flavors explodes in her mouth. 'It's sweet she thought as she took another sip of the cold liquid. Listening to Igneel, she laugh slightly at his hunger as Kami chuckled deeply. She dreaded the question slightly but still replied "My clan... I guess thinks I'm dead, since of course My family is dead. They burned in a fire but I somehow got out safely" she might of lied about her family's death but her getting out of the fire was always a mystery to her, maybe it was the insane blood that went through her. She smiled for a quick second but soon finishes the rest of her pop to throw it away. "What about You Zack, how is your clan? How did you meet Igneel? Were You born or turned a hybrid" she was like a child asking questions as they flowed out her mouth naturally and excitedly.

"well... my father, Albion is one of the High dragon king who live in the Northern mountain. also there is our clan which more than 400 Dragon lived in there but most of them still a Drake. Ignell? you mean this boy? when on my 10th birthday my uncle gave him to me. he said to take care of him, because he is a pure blooded one and in my land it's really rare to meet such thing" Zack rubbed Ignell head to show his affection toward him. he remembered when the first time they met. he still young and Ignell haven't opened his eyes yet.

"it's really rare to us Dragon kind to cursed someone when they made us mad. we simply eat them, or trample them, or burned them to crisp. the Hybrid like me can be happened when a Dragon kind married with another species, in my case is my mother, a human" after telling about the half-dragon like him, Ignell curled in his lap. he yawning loudly look like he is tired after a full day of walking around the School. "I think he is tired" he took Ignell and placed him on his head "I will back to dorm. it's pretty fun talking to you" he stood up and stretched out his hand inviting her to hand shake.

I'm Back! ^_^

@meely Neon still couldn't see what was going on but he still could hear it. He could hear it all way too well.
"Mia? Could you open your purse a little? I still need to see."

BTW: Lets start posting a 50 word minimum.

a white male, (17. 5ft 10 average build wearing blue jeans and iron maiden t-shirt) silently walking around the school till herd someone around the corner say something about dragons and stops before he reaches the corner to avoid being noticed and leans against the wall head down with the appearance of being asleep and listens to unknown persons voice "it's really rare to us Dragon kind to cursed someone when they made us mad. we simply eat them, or trample them, or burned them to crisp. the Hybrid like me can be happened when a Dragon kind married with another species, in my case is my mother, a human. I think he is tired. I will back to dorm. it's pretty fun talking to you" thinks to himself 'so dragons are real this place should be more interesting than i expected'

(side note: more my character will be revealed as the story goes on)

@NeonMasterz I'm sorry I was on holiday with school

Mia sighed but opened up her pencil case. She was beginning to hate him and although she said she would never take a life she was tempted to set the pencil case on fire. This guy was very annoying, he had blamed her for him being a midget and then asked her to do him a favour like she hadn't done enough. Yes, this was going to be a long lesson.

Name: Hikaru W. Doku
Race: Demon Skull kid
Personality: His overall personality is usually considered kind, playful, and a tad bit shy. Full of contradictory emotions and prone to mood swings in seconds due to magical drawback.
Looks:
Magician_DD2.png

Power/Abilities (5 max): He has complete dominance over Ice magic. He's physically weak but more than makes up for it with how much energy he has to spare and how intelligent he is. A quick learner of all magic varieties. Mind Reading and telepathy was attained over his intense studies of magic.
Family?: All of them are deceased. (he'd rather not say how his family became deceased.)
Pets?: He owns two pets, one a teenage dragon, the other a full grown demon wolf.
Crush: No one at the moment.
BF/GF: Single.
History: He'd rather not speak about his history, other than being chased out of a village he had been living in due to him being magically inclined, instead of physically.
Other?: Whenever he becomes embarrassed he will hide his face with the hood and not speak in anything but the demonic language, which is usually indecipherable even to the demons he met, as it's a foreign netherworld's language.

The boy was running to class, he was late on his first day because he had to tend to his pets who were sick at the moment. I'm going to get kicked out for being late if I don't make it within five minutes. He thought while dashing through the halls. Reaching his classroom he slid open the door with haste while shouting "Hikaru is present! Tardy, but present!" Already a big scene he was causing with a depressed sigh escaping him, before he went to take his seat.

Last edited:
walks past the corner like he didn't hear a thing to his next class, and was running late as always and stopped a few feet from the door when he saw some 1 rushing in shouting. thinking to himself 'if was late why didn't he get a pass from the front office? the fact he just rushed in class shouting the obvious shows this boy isn't to good with thinking' walks in the classroom and hands the teacher his tardy pass and proceeds to take a seat in the back left corner of the class

The mage sighed once more, much more drawn out than before as they watched their teacher drone on. He wished he could have gotten a tardy pass from the front desks, but as he wasn't fully registered in the school database yet he wasn't allowed to. Along with that, at previous schools karu usually had a high pride with being more or less on time each day, but that was blew out the window with this day.

Now knowing the human interaction, she gladly takes Zack's hand and gives it a somewhat firm shake. She understood why he needed to go on his way with a delicate smile she gave which she has practiced on for a couple of months. Nodding she would turn around as Kami felt the breeze of the cafeteria, when they finally stepped their official foot in. "I'm going to slide back into my resting quarters Baam, make sure you get me a fresh slice of meat. Very rare.." His smile was a bit devilish as he uncurled his self around her neck and slipped back into her large sleeves, he would close his blood shot eyes as his cool body would warm from her soft skin.

Baam replied in a smooth tone, use to the chills of Kami's scales as he wrapped around her arm "I shall make sure to get the freshest of meats for you" . It was no lie, she would do anything for her beloved Kami, he was always there for her, so she takes care of him with the softest love. She would go toward the entrance way of the cafeteria, and order what she needed. "I will take two rare steaks, fresh please still dripping with blood. Also might as well a medium rare steak with a bowl of steaming rice" Her stomach grumbled from the smell of the food as she handed her the bag. It was heavenly, the blood's sweet metallic smell wafted to not only her nose but Kami's as well. "Will be going to our room to feast on our meal" She says as she smooths her hand over Kami's head, relaxing his nerves. She goes to walk to her dorm, craving for the rich taste of liquid.

@meely

There was silence after that. He wasn't there anymore. In fact, it was nothing more than an allusion. Because he just walked into class. Full sized....

Mercy scowled. "Stick to full size." Your small size is the most annoying thing to ever exist. It doesn't half complain at absolutely everything. Argh, she added in her head.

"That wasn't me in your purse, Mia." Neon said as he sat behind her. He looked exactly like the 'other one' but instead he had darker eyes.
" There trying to study you so that they can kill you. Scouts Honor!"

"Cool," Mercy strugged, "So I guess they scan me or something?" She didn't want him to know her name was not Mia. "Lemme see." She looked behind at him.

"Hey! Turn around and do your work! Why are you late?" the teacher stopped writing on the whiteboard.

"Sorry Ma'm" He said to the teacher who ignored him and continued onward with the lesson.

"No Mia, there trying to kill all demons at this school. There also trying to kill me as well. Look. Just don't fall for any traps, okay?" His eyes were glass and he had a slight spark in his eyes. Just as he said this, a tall, thin black man walked into the room and asked for Mia and Neon. He wore a slightly red tuxedo with a white tie. He had a small magnum gun in his pocket. He could almost pass as one of the bad guys from "The Matrix".
" He's one of them." Neon said as he put his index finger towards his mark.

@meely Could we start posting with the person's previous post on top of it. I'm at school a lot and it would help.

Example:
{"Cool," Mercy strugged, "So I guess they scan me or something?" She didn't want him to know her name was not Mia. "Lemme see." She looked behind at him.

"Hey! Turn around and do your work! Why are you late?" the teacher stopped writing on the whiteboard.}

(Post is above note)

Name: Bray Smith
Race: Unknown
Personality: Jaded but deeply soft heart
Looks: f34dc00992f36b08cbd11357581fd6c2.jpg
Most people think she is a guy due to her tallness, thick scarfs covering her breasts, deep sexy voice and thin and sharp chin line.

Power/Abilities: Telepathic, breaths underwater, sees ghosts, controls fire and communicates to animals.
Family?: Parents are wealthy, originated England and graduated from Harvard University.
Pets?: 316da2592acc7776c283f2bb243982c0.jpg
Crush: Curious
BF/GF: Soon.
History: Spoiled since birth and has become lazy but extremely intelligent.
Other?: Curious about her sexual preferences. Still a virgin. She told absolutely no one because she has very strict parents who raised her. Living off a very wealthy allowance. Fall/Halloween being her favorite time of year.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There isn't even enough time in the day to think of all the wonderful opportunities that await her. Brey looks forward to shinning within her excelled classes and be praised by her parents in her grades. There isn't much else she needs to do as a responsibility and enjoys her time alone in her dorm she just settled in. Walking to the doors of the school, Brey looks to the sun as she walks through the main doors with her back pack over her shoulder... She sees figures in the distance.

"Sorry Ma'm" He said to the teacher who ignored him and continued onward with the lesson.

"No Mia, there trying to kill all demons at this school. There also trying to kill me as well. Look. Just don't fall for any traps, okay?" His eyes were glass and he had a slight spark in his eyes. Just as he said this, a tall, thin black man walked into the room and asked for Mia and Neon. He wore a slightly red tuxedo with a white tie. He had a small magnum gun in his pocket. He could almost pass as one of the bad guys from "The Matrix".
" He's one of them." Neon said as he put his index finger towards his mark.

@meely Could we start posting with the person's previous post on top of it. I'm at school a lot and it would help.

Example:
{"Cool," Mercy strugged, "So I guess they scan me or something?" She didn't want him to know her name was not Mia. "Lemme see." She looked behind at him.

"Hey! Turn around and do your work! Why are you late?" the teacher stopped writing on the whiteboard.}

(Post is above note)

"Cool, sure, why should I care?" Mercy strugged. I have no friends. The people I loved met the hunters, or fled, or betrayed me. Mercy honestly didn't care. She'd fight but only because she wanted to. She looked at the thin man before her. And burst out laughing. He was a terrible hunter, he didn't even know her real name.

The thin man stared at her.
@meely

"Cool, sure, why should I care?" Mercy strugged. I have no friends. The people I loved met the hunters, or fled, or betrayed me. Mercy honestly didn't care. She'd fight but only because she wanted to. She looked at the thin man before her. And burst out laughing. He was a terrible hunter, he didn't even know her real name.

<The thin man stared at her.>

"Sorry, sorry, let me just..." Mercy burst out laughing again, hitting the desk quietly as she laughed. She was the only one who understood the joke.

How the hell was she getting away with this?

'"Sorry, sorry, let me just..." Mercy burst out laughing again, hitting the desk quietly as she laughed. She was the only one who understood the joke.

How the hell was she getting away with this?'

"I honestly don't know how Mia. But anyway, these men are trying to kill you, Right now there pretty much dumb minded and clueless about you're powers. Just go with him and kill him first. Just...." He leaned closer to her. "Make sure you do it right,"
Right when he said that, the thin man walked into the classroom with his hand on the blade.

OOC: Thats how I want the Previous Message thing to be like! @meely ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.