HighSchool For The Unknown

Is this a good rp?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mercy nodded, "That's pretty understandable." Really, she didn't believe him, but she didn't show that. Anyway, he was gullible, like most, she's still Mia, thank God.

He could tell that she didn't belive him. The look in her eyes. Told everything.
"Want me to show you?" He asked Mia, still in a serious tone. He was starting to not trust her. "Just say the word and I'll show you. Just...." He pointed at a gold braclet on her arm. "Put it away. Sometimes, the ability I have will not reset if there's gold around. I don't know why, it's just is."

"No way," she wrapped her hand around the bracelet. She'd never took it off, she felt naked without it. "It's my dad's," not that that mattered to him anyway, but Mercy couldn't do that to herself. She couldn't take it off. Almost as if the metal was tattooed.

He gave a kind of pissed off look to Mia. "You know what, I'll still show you. But you promise to not do any kind of funny stuff when I'm in this form? It doesn't reset for 24 hours."

"I believe you," Mercy looked like she was going to whack him in the face. She was tense. "I'm not a funny stuff person."

I see two people arguing in the cafeteria... a boy who I didn't know, and a girl. I watch them, my curiosity always taking over in these situations.

"Alright." He pressed his 'mark' and instantly a bright flash covered the whole room. In about 3 seconds, the light vanished and...sure enough, he was shrunk. 1.5 inches to be exact.

"You could've told me that it'd have a large flash! Come on, I'm a demon..." Mercy said, she'd toppled over. She gasped as she saw Neon, "That is awesome. All the pranks you could pull."

"You know you don't have to yell!" He hollered at her. At the size he was in, a single whisper could count as a yell. That yell almost bursted his eardrums. "Alright then. Let me just return to normal...." He pressed his mark. Nothing happened. "What the?!" He tried again. Nothing. He looked back at Mia. "This is why I told you to take the bracelet off. I can't turn back to normal for 24 hours." His voice was breaking due to fear.

"Hey, I never told you to become," she started to work out maths in her head, "one and a half inches tall." She picked him up. It was actually hilarious, "No big deal. You can be tiny for twenty four hours," she turned him round to have a look at him properly.

"It's not like you've been this size before." He was still panicking on the inside. "Last time this happened, I almost became dog chow."
@meely

"Well, just stick to high grounds, Stuart Little, and you'll be fine. Hey, just stick in my bag or something," Mercy placed him into the drink holder of her bag. "See?"

"Fine." It actually felt comfy for him. "So anyway, what class do you have next?" @meely

BTW: You'll need to go into detail for this class with at least 150 words. And keep posting! I will not be around for at least 10 days.

"Err..." Mercy looked at the schedule plastered in her mind, "I have History."

The history classroom was a large room with an interactive whiteboard along one side of the room. Mercy put Neon on her desk and pulled out her history book from her bag, along with a pencil case. She opened it to do last minute homework(literally) on the death of Edward The Confessor of England in 1066 and the following battles.

She breathed a sigh of relief when the teacher said they'd moved on to King Henry VII and King Richard III and the War of The Roses. "You okay," she whispered to Neon.

((OoC: I don't need followers for a certain reason. I want followers because of my style for writing))

The history teacher coughed to get the class' attention, "Good afternoon class! Obviously this is history, and you already know that I am Miss Price. Now today we are learning about..." The lady was a rambler, a fat woman, but kind, if a little chatty.

The class was not one of those classes where people messed about normally. Despite being kind, Miss Price also took the education of children seriously and nothing got in the way of that. So if you were messing around you had a lot of explaining to do.

The class was a quiet selection of students mostly anyway. Mercy saw the writing of Welsh royal lineages around the time of Henry VII on the board and saw names she was sure were English royalty. Still, the old bird knew what she was doing and Mercy trusted her judgement.

The class got writing where Mercy stared at the board blankly. When suddenly it all came to her, and she began to write a long essay of Henry Tudor's illegimate claim, a weak one if one at all, to the throne.

Name: Baam Serpentine [Dialogue Color]

Race: A hybrid: A snake and a human

Personality: Baam is very quiet, she never speaks out of term unless asked to. She's not the most friendliest and is not use to the most modern type of actions. She is very mature and sophisticated even from her childish like figure. She guards herself tremulously but acts likes she doesn't to show that she doesn't care. She is quick to get confused by emotions but is very intelligent by far in academics. Her social skills lack much, and she takes things that people do very deeply. She loves trying new things, different types of assortments. She can also be very serious when hurt too much, her trust is valuable and when broken expect to never be taken lightly again.

Power/Abilities (5 max): Her main five abilities or powers is that she is able to sprouts chains from anywhere on her body to used as weapons, she has heighten senses, which causes her to hear things at greater distances and even run at amazing speeds, third is being able to regenerate parts of her body really fast, fourth is since she has the regenerate ability she is able to use her canines as daggers or enlarge them to become swords, and lastly she is able to develop a hard scale like texture on her skin to protect her from large amounts of damage but not all.

Family?: "Family is nothing to me, I have none, they are dying in the pits of hell"

Crush: (Open)

BF/GF: (Open)

History: Baam was once a regular human girl, disliked by all but was human. She was the runt in her family, born with dark hair instead of blonde and mischievous pink eyes instead of perfect blue eyes. Her mother hated her but she her father's second wife after all, she had bitter distaste from her former children. Her step mother Debra, put on a show of being nice to her in light but behind close doors, she was beaten senseless by her. They had two more kids, two little girls who were perfect golden children, well that's what everyone thought. In reality they teased Baam everyday, which enclosed her into her own box of security. Her father tried to save her but after weeks of them staying, he became evil as well, Baam still remembers the first time father slapped her for wanting him to read her night time story, it was bitter and cruel. She decided to run away, to find herself in a forest of creatures. She fell in love with a white snake but it bit her and vanished. She felt her body shake and crumble as her vicious thoughts gave her insanity. She came back home with the intent to kill, and that is what she did, murdered everyone. Burned the house and hid in the shadows to never be found again until now hoping that she can make a fresh start.

Other?: Her back is decorated with various smaller tattoos making a bigger pictures, mostly all are reptiles or mythical creatures of some sort.

Looks: Baam

Pets: One white snake named, Kami

Baam
Baam was late to the speech, but made it in time to at least catch the end of it, overall she would of guessed it to be extremely out of her liking which makes her happy to miss majority of it. She walked to school in a elegant manner, her posture was strict but soft which gave her a feminine type look as her feet hit the ground in steady movements. Her kimono, a ash gray with purple lilies decorating it, moved with her slightly, oversized over her petite figure but their was a reason to that. Kami slept mostly in her clothing which caused her naturally to buy more clothing that would accustom to him. He was a thick snake, with a long length which approx would be six feet.

Kami was her loving white serpent with piercing blood shot red eyes, he wasn't a regular snake, he could actually talk so when finding him in the forest she was delighted to have him. " Are we there yet, Baam? The jumping of high trees has got me ever so woozy." Kami's voice was dark and warm, which calmed Baam in many situations, he had a royal voice with a posh accent. He came out of her collar, wrapping around her slender neck, his mouth opened in a yawning motion, showing his sharp fangs. She shot him a look of annoyance, " We have reached our destination, I'm starving" She says sighing, her ears perked as her nose caught the smell of delicious meat. Her stomach rumbled as Kami shot her a knowing look before chuckling deeply. "Onwards woman, to the world of food and fresh meat" He unwraps his self around her neck, going back into his sleeping quarters of her sleeve. She shakes her head slightly before stepping into the area named Cafeteria.

"the elder must hear it" Zack muttering those word after got out from Cafeteria. the dragon heart that Zack found indeed a something that must be reported. he didn't know why or how they got those dragon heart. and there is no way they could take my kind's heart and it's still beating like one of those in the Hidden library. "but... there is no one missing in our clan. is there another clan beside our?" the train of thought didn't even stop for a moment. even when The little dragon Ignell licked his horn and bit his hair.

"owaaa" but suddenly his body forced to stop when he ran into a little girl. "oy.. are you okay?" those red eyes still starred at him while his hand still holding to the girl's hand prevented her from falling down.

Baam's slender body crashed into Zack's, causing her eyes to widen in shock. She fell backwards but felt her hand tugged forward to stop her fall. She didn't know this action as the Zack's hand, so she gently squeezed it, thinking that he was leading her. She looks up from her short size at Zack, 'Hmm a hybrid, Dragon I'm guessing, haven't seen one in those In a while' she thought with extreme interest. Kami slithered out her collar, his tail wrapping around her neck before landing on her head. He hissed in a way of thanking but many thought of it as a warning. " I'm alright, sir. Thank You." Her voice was soft and barely audible but somehow people hear her over everything. She till held his hand, tilting head at the dragon on his shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ohh.. a fellow comrade!" Zack smelt something similar from those girl. another Reptile hybrid just like him and his Clan. it's a rare sight to meet Half-snake outside the 'Underground temple' because of their personality. 'but.... it's weird.. her smell didn't as same as those who come from underground temple snake clan' he think while still holding her right hand. the White Albino snake that circling her neck moved and took a place on her head. "No...no... i am sorry. i was lost in thought" after releasing her hand, the albino snake that still stayed at her head said his thank to him. 'your welcome' he replied the albino's word with the snake language that his father taught him long time ago.

"I am Zack by the way. Zack Alsein from the Northern Dragon Clan and this is my pet, Red Dragonling Ignell. I am really glad that there is another Reptile Clan inside this School. and may i know your name?" he stretched his hand waiting for her reply.

Baam looked at the hand confused, she used her hand to softly tug at the hand and hold it. "I'm Baam Serpentine, I apologise Zack I am in no clan, only a lone hybrid with her snake but it is interesting to be in one" she shakes her head softly, surprised to even find a reptile like herself, her eyes sparkled with excitement. Her heart still held dread for being alone, but what can she do? She murdered her own family and her former reptile clan thinks she is dead as well. " I am Kami, a white serpent. It's nice to see another unique pet as My self" Kami slithered back around her neck, his dark eyes held a glint of happiness. He shook his tail, as Baam smiled in delight.

Status
Not open for further replies.