HighSchool For The Unknown

Is this a good rp?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood instinctively tenses when he hug her,but relaxes in his arms. She smiles, and hugs him back gently, as if trying not to hurt him.
"Thank you, that means more than you know. I think the country teacher is gonna blow a top if we don't quiet down,though. She looks about ready to blow up," she says with a small chuckle, looking at the teacher who was looking at them like she was ready to smack them,apparently not all country women were bottles of honey.
Blood reluctantly end their hug, and shifts in her seat to face the teacher. She starts to take out her notebook and stuff, before she gets in trouble. She gives Molvon a warm smile, just before her eyes return to their normal, guarded, yellow.

"Okay" He returns the smile as he starts taking notes as also gets a loose piece of paper so they can write notes to each other. He wrote ~Happy to see you smile and say do your eyes changes colors? Cause your eyes changed to a lovely gold a few seconds ago. Also i'm going dear hunting this weekend and i would love it if you could join me.~ ,then passes the note to her.

Blood reads his note and is confused by his mention of her eyes. They had never before changed color before to her knowledge.then at the word hunting she smiles widely,but then it morphs into a hesitant and worry filled frown. The writes on the same paper,under his message.
I don't know if it would be safe for me to hunt around you or anyone for that matter. I'm a dangerous predator, and I have never hunted in the presence of another... I cold end up losing myself and hinting you or hurting you. I do not want to risk harming you, Molvon.

He just smiles as he reads ~You worry to much. Plus even if you did attack me i would just turn into metal or gem and all will be fine. Plus i have good feeling you wont turn on me. Please come, if you don't wish to hunt we can just camp out together?~

Blood thanks about his reply, it seemed reasonable. She nods to him, she truly wanted to share her view of the forest with him.
Very well, I will hunt with you. I hope your judgement is wise, Molvon.

~It normally is, and glad you can join me. Plus i also believe even if you did attack me it be to playfully 'rough house' and not actually hurt me cause that's what friends do at times. Also do you have tent? if not you can use mine and me will rest outside so you have your privacy unless you wish to share it with me~ He was truly happy she was joining him. Hunting was nice but always better when have a companion to do it with.

Blood can't help but let out a laugh at the mention of a tent, she had much better plans. She chuckles and writes Her response.
We won't be needing a tent, I have a different thong in mind. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. Just meet me at lunch and we Will find out a place to meet.

~No tent? What you have in mind? Does it involve cuddling if so don't be shy to say so. I wouldn't mind cuddling with you. Of course we can meet at lunch :heart:~ He replied not realizing what he just wrote till after he handed her back the letter. Though he would like to cuddle with her and be romantic with her.

Blood read the note and her eyes widen at the words... never before had any male said such things to her. The words he had written appeared that he was saying that he liked her...and not in the way one likes a friend, let alone a monster he had only just met. She looks at him, studying his eyes to see if there was any sign that this was a prank or joke...she found honesty.
Blood looks away quickly, the feelings she felt in his thoughts was too much to take o so suddenly, she was not sure what she thought about this situation.
Then again, she also knew that her thoughts and reactions were her futile attempt to refuse the way she felt, to deny her feelings.
She wouldn't have minded at all allowing him to be physically close to her..to have his warm skin against hers, and she didn't want to accept that. No...not at all, because to do that would be to allow her to grow close to him and then shed get hurt again. Either he would find out her past and see how truly horrific it was and hate her or worse fear her...or he would eventually die and she would not...being left to suffer from it.
She allows a black tear to fall, slides down her pale cheek and leaving a black wet trail behind it. She doesn't wipe it, but looks at her lap to avoid his certainly question filled eyes at her sudden melancholy.
She enters into his mind,gently so not to hurt or frighten him too much, strangely finding little resistance but realising his kind were most likely not trained to protect their minds and thoughts. Her minds voice was silky and echoed slightly, making it mystical and beautiful in a very pure way, though her sadness reached it so little that he would not be able to detect it.

I must end our conversation now...i shall speak with you at lunch, okay? Don't worry, you've done nothing wrong, i promise you that. She exits his mind gently, allowing him to adjust to having just had his mind entered. With a small smile, she turns to the teacher and begins to write notes on the lesson that had begun.

• Love
Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Status
Not open for further replies.