HighSchool For The Unknown

Is this a good rp?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at the girl with the red hair and eyes and chuckle "you remind me of myself..." ((I'm a female))

"No I don't," Mercy muttered quietly, looking at the other red haired girl, who had spoke. I'm nothing like you.

((I have golden blonde hair and vibrant yellow eyes I always wear the clothes shown in my profile picture )) I chuckle it's not that. Your hair reminds me of my pelt.... my curse.

Curse? Mercy thought. She didn't have a curse. "You're wrong! I'm not cursed with anything at all!"

I know you're not... but I am. I guess I got what I deserve anyway... after leaving him for this life. But at least im not so bored as I was. I tell myself.

Neon was trying to put this all in while turning down the music. He rarely turns down music unless he's either ticked off or confused. This time, it was confused. But anyway, he couldn't let anybody find out his ability on purpose or by mistake. The fact that he was probabily the only God Forbidden Fool to still be eating and not have said a single damn word. He had to change the subject from the argument.
"So, do any of you...do remixes of any songs?" Neon asked, hoping not to get any attention for the argument...or the mark. He pulled the mini radio towards him.

@BloodFang and @meely , It's your turn.

"I did a remix of the song Highway To Hell once. It didn't turn out that well," Mercy laughed at the memory, "And I did lyrics to Here Comes The Bride," she laughed a little harder at that memory. She looked at the mini radio quietly.

Wait. She was laughing. I need a therapist.

Neon didn't know how to react to that one. 15 minutes until he needs to go. Better make good use of this time.

"So, I could teach you a few things about remixing songs you know" He said. He was still worring about anyone touch his mark. Too Bad Luck Wasn't helping to stop that one.

"I could teach you how to play the drums," Mercy grinned. "Okay then." This guy is insane in a rather awesome way. Why the hell does he want to know that? she thought.

"Thank you. I'd love too." He had a feeling that something was wrong. So, as an attempt to lighten the mood, he pulled out the radio and started to play Hero by Pegboard Nerds. Hoping that she'd love it. He was a little insane but not to any big amount.

Link to song:https://soundcloud.com/monstercat/pegboard-nerds-hero

What the... Mercy watched Neon. Forget me needing therapy. She almost laughed at how much the song made her want to scream. It wasn't a bad song but the lyrics were...unforgettable. She ended up just watching Neon, who looked pretty nervous as if he wanted to impress her.

((It's ok @NeonMasterz ))

Mercy strugged, "I don't have connections with music," which was code for 'no'. "Like, I don't generally listen."

"Crap. Sorry for wasting your time then." He was a person who liked music a lot. But he wasn't a person that gave up.
"Maybe I could...you know...teach you how to connect to music then? Or at least teach you?" He said while finishing up his sandwich. He managed to eat a sloppy joe packed with meat a gooey cheese without making a mess. But with the mark...he's losing luck very slowly about the ability it has. Causing interest in people next to him.

Mercy's red eyes are asking him if he's serious. "It's not something I want in life, if that makes sense," she tried to explain kindly. She's watching him. Why are you interested in me? I don't like it. You. Are. Weird.

There was the feeling again. "Your f****** it up again, idiot!" His mind was repeating.

"I just want to know you. Because...." He paused for a breif second. "...you are the nicest person I know." He pulled his arm out. My name is Neon. It's nice to meet you." He had a small smile. He was nervous as crap and his hand was shaking a whole lot.
"But, you would teach me the drums...right? Or was just for small talk?"

Mercy debated telling him her real name or not, but went by her alias, "I'm Mia," she smirked, "And I will still teach you the drums." She looked at his hand, arguing with herself if she should shake it or not. In the end, she did.

Now, for grant, it was an ockuard handshake for him and probably Mia too. But at least nothing touched the mark.
"Hey Mia, uh...could I tell you a secret?" He tried to say it as urgently and as seriously as possible.

"Yeah, obviously," Mercy said. It sounded important; the best type of secret, the kind that made her smile. She thought, but I won't tell you mine.

He leaned a little closer to Mia. "This mark on my forehead here. It contains my ability. And I can't let anybody I don't trust know about it." He looked around a little. "If anything goes into contact with this mark, I will shrink." He gave a serious look to Mia, hoping she doesn't think it's a joke.

@meely

Status
Not open for further replies.