High School Rivals

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He sighed and shrugged. "I guess we'll see won't we?" Eric said as he looked down at his food. "Are you going to get anything? This food is actually pretty good. Their donuts are fancy." Eric told Michael as he picked up his milk and took a small sip.

Michael smiled strangely as he looked at Eric. "Yeah... we'll see." He said with a smile on his face, looking at Eric. "No thanks, I already ate, and besides... I wouldn't be hungry anyway. I was worried so much that I couldn't eat anything this morning..."

Eric looked at him. "I'm sorry." He said softly, picking at his donut. "What's it like to feel like not eating?" Eric asked after a moment's hesitation. He had never felt that way before, had always known that he needed to eat whenever he could.

Michael sighed and smiled. "Idiot. It's my own fault I was worried." Michael looked at Eric. "Well... I don't know. The baseball team says I don't eat enough so... I don't know, really. I just feel like skipping meals sometimes, because I know I'll throw up if I eat it, anyways, and that'd just be a waste."

"You should eat if you have food." Eric said simply, forcing himself to eat the donut and rest of his beakfast. "If you drink in between bites it makes you less likely to throw up, at least that works for me." He told him.

"I'm really fine, okay? I just don't need as much food as others." Michael said softly as he looked at Eric. "And I know that it sounds girly but I'm concerned about my weight. I don't want to be buffy like the guys from the team... I like my body slim."

Eric looked at him and shook his head. "Michael, that doesn't sound girly, that sounds like an eating disorder. You work out all the time for basketball, you would be skinny no matter what you ate if you didn't work your arms. I think you might need some help Michael... How much do you normally eat in a day?"

Michael sighed as he looked down. "I just don't want to look like my fellow team members.... there's really nothing wrong with me so don't worry... no, really, I wouldn't be skinny because if I eat like my friends do I'll become muscular and huge and I hate that... and I normally eat breakfast every day, but then it can swing between never eating anything to only half of my food to... I don't know. I only know that I always eat breakfast."

He took one of Michael's hands. "That isn't healthy. Michael, you have food all the time, it's everywhere and I'm just you can afford it. You make your food don't you? At least for lunch? Maybe you should just have some small meals, not too many big meals. I think that would be better." Eric said softly, becoming concerned.

Michael took his hand away immediately. "Don't say that, I don't care. I don't want to end up huge and bulky like those other guys, I'm terrified I'll become some body builder like character who looks scary and I don't want that. I'm going to try and regulate my food but I won't eat more than I am now, I don't want... I don't want to change..."

"Are you loosing weight?" Eric asked softly, watching Michael carefully. He didn't understand how someone who had food near him and could eat freely didn't.

"Yeah... a little bit..." Michael said as he looked away, anxiously rubbing his wrists as if that would help him any. He didn't like talking about his weight with other people, it made him uncomfortable.

"What if you eat just enough to maintain the weight you're at now? Wouldn't that be better? You look great now and healthy, so I think it would be best to just stay here." Eric said, pushing his milk towards Michael. "Have some milk, it will keep you full until lunch at least."

"I just don't want to change, you just don't get it... I can't handle the thought of my body changing in any way... I feel like I'm going to be sick whenever I eat something." Michael shook his head. "No thanks... I don't feel well. I'll see you later." He said as he stood up, walking off. He felt like he was going to be sick.

Eric frowned as he watched Michael walk away. They were the perfect pair weren't they? Both with issues and neither knew how to help each other. He went back to sipping on his milk and finishing his breakfast. Eric had no idea what he was going to do, so he just went to the art room when he was finished and started working on another sketch of Michael.

Michael slammed his fist into the wall. If he could just get over his stupid problem so he could be with Eric. Even if the other had told him that what he felt wasn't love, it had to be love. He wanted to hold Eric and do the most not-friendly things with him. He wanted to do things that only people in love did, only people who desired each other did. He felt so embarrassed thinking about it but it was the truth, at least.

As he drew his strokes became full of emotion. Eric drew Michael withering away from not eating, hiding in a cave similar to the one that Michael saw the other day. All of the pain was there, the pain of wanting to stay thin.

Michael wanted to show Eric his love. Weakened or not, he wanted his love to show. When he got into the locker rooms, he broke down into tears on the floor as he tried to get rid of all emotions. He wanted so badly to just die and never come back again.

When Eric was finished with that picture he started on another, this one the complete opposite. It still had Michael in it, but this one showed him as he was now, full of love and happiness. It was while he was playing basketball and was with lighter colors. When he looked back at the two pictures he sighed... They were completely different, but both part of Michael.

Michael just wanted for Eric to realize his feelings. Unable to hold back himself any longer, he ran and ran until he reached the art room. Seeing no one else there, he ran inside and walked over to Eric, grabbing his cheeks and kissing him full on the lips before he could protest it. He leaned closer as his hands went through Eric's hair. He was at a loss for control, his whole body wanting to hold Eric.

Status
Not open for further replies.