High School DXD - From the Ashes - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the power. I've been hoping to keep out catholic church experiments due to the already high tensions, and suddenly escalated tensions, with the church. Kiba and others have had those abilities. On the other end most devils has access to elemental spells some more than others.

Also it's worth mentioning the knight would have to be a new devil/devil with no house and be introduced into the rp. Correct me if I'm wrong but Aster has already stated he hasn't found another knight.
Okay and the power revolves a little around k project and a tiny winy thing from one piece.

I'll consider it if it doesn't break the lore too much and as mentioned before not a part of the catholic church's tendency to harbor mad scientists.

She can come out but I thought she was passed out.

[bg=#000000]
14%2B-%2B5

Name:
Fushimi Saruhiko

Nickname(s):
Shimi

Appearance:

Height- 6'4

Weight- 180 lbs

Role/Chess Piece:
Knight

Familiar:
N/A

Weapons:
His Family Sword
S0267-ANIME-ONE-PIECE-RORONOA-ZORO-SHUSUI-SWORD-W-BLOOD-RED-FLAME-PATTERN-BLADE-51-.jpg

Special Abilities:

Busōshoku Haki (Willpower with color of armaments)- It's much like wearing invisible armor, of course armor can also be used as a weapon. When used it appears in the form of a black metal on whatever body part used. It however can also be extended to an object such as a sword.
Dragon Claw- Where the practitioner bends his fingers into the shape of a dragons claw, the pinky and ring finger forming one claw, the middle and index finger forming another, and the thumb forming the last. Then hitting an object with dragon claw is able to break certain materials based on how much force is put behind it. The technique is based on how the fingers are bent. It's meant to crush the area around the part you want to crush so when your palm makes contact it will be crushed.

Personality:
Fushimi is the kind a guy, who'll put himself down, but wont let you put yourself down. Not caring for his body he also smokes religiously in his bar. He currently lives in his dojo's office as it looks more like a bedroom. He tends to make a ton of sarcastic remarks. But if you get a chance to know him. He's like a big teddy bear. He'd go to hell and back if he'd trust you enough. He also has a soft spot for pretty girls. He takes action based on action.

History:
Fushimi's ancestor's were a clan of martial artists, who had all once been devils, long ago they lost the ways of old and started to reproduce with humans unaware of their situation. His mother's maiden name was "Shenlong" meaning "spirit dragon" but her last name changed after she was remarried. A long forgotten prophecy is what had killed the Shenlong clan. Their Martial Arts style was Doragon e no michi or Way of the Dragon. It was once said that if a child was born from a maiden of the Shenlong clan then, then the clan would be wiped out after said child learned the techniques of the clan. Since the prophecy was long forgotten they let the girl, his mother be born. Once the prophecy activated the entire family fell ill, including his father, who wasn't even from the clan. Everyone in the clan died except his father who made a full recovery. As far as inheritance goes, Fushimi inherited the entire Shenlong legacy, including all of the family's wealth, along with the family's sword that has been passed down since the Edo period, which is said to have killed a dragon. He continued his teachings til he graduated from highschool.

Not wanting to go to college he became a martial arts instructor by day, and a bar owner by night. He named the bar the golden dragon claw, and the dojo was named the Shenlong dojo. The buildings are back to back so, he can literally come out one and be in the other. He teaches young kids how to protect themselves, going from ages 9-15. The dojo is open from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on week days, while the bar is open from 5:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. On Sundays both are closed and he goes dressed in a Yukata to his mothers grave, and visits his father in the retirement home. Fushimi is 1/8 devil unaware of his heritage.
Other:

Theme(s):

Voice:
[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Before saying anything I honestly believe you're using too many abilities. I was thinking of using the clan explanation if you were to pick something out of the ordinary.

As I'm not personally good at using characters with spastic attacks I'm not sure how well the first will fit into things. There will be a couple more randomized attacks but a lot of them will be using techniques they've learned and won't be too good at adapting otherwise. Besides that you plan on being a knight meaning you'll have boosted speed. It just seems like too strong a combination if you see things coming and then have the speed to just blitz them immediately.

The second one is manageable I suppose I could believe something like that belonging to a devil.

And the hand thing I'm not sure how that would work. It seems like some sort of telekinesis and most devils don't use that ability.

Flame manipulation is something that would come naturally too a devil so unless you really wish to specificity that you specializing in flames then it's not really worth mentioning. Likewise it is also worth note that your character will probably only use it too augment his own moves like lighting his sword/weapon of choice on fire or smaller blasts of fire. Only a bishop or queen should be capable of producing huge stacks of flames at will.

Before saying anything I honestly believe you're using too many abilities. I was thinking of using the clan explanation if you were to pick something out of the ordinary.

As I'm not personally good at using characters with spastic attacks I'm not sure how well the first will fit into things. There will be a couple more randomized attacks but a lot of them will be using techniques they've learned and won't be too good at adapting otherwise. Besides that you plan on being a knight meaning you'll have boosted speed. It just seems like too strong a combination if you see things coming and then have the speed to just blitz them immediately.

The second one is manageable I suppose I could believe something like that belonging to a devil.

And the hand thing I'm not sure how that would work. It seems like some sort of telekinesis and most devils don't use that ability.

Flame manipulation is something that would come naturally too a devil so unless you really wish to specificity that you specializing in flames then it's not really worth mentioning. Likewise it is also worth note that your character will probably only use it too augment his own moves like lighting his sword/weapon of choice on fire or smaller blasts of fire. Only a bishop or queen should be capable of producing huge stacks of flames at will.
Okay so I'll take out the hand, and the fire, along with the perception ability, so that would leave me with the dragon claw and the one before, which you didn't really mention, so i'll assume your okay with those. Also I get how you wouldn't want me to have that many abilities as a lot of rp don't.

It's not so much as that as it doesn't fit in with the theme of this roleplay as for the dragon claw I would assume it would go hand in hand with your second ability so I'll allow it. Even if it doesn't it can be some sort of link to your family's past with a dragon or some sort of thing. I'm just trying to keep things fair in the start.

It's not so much as that as it doesn't fit in with the theme of this roleplay as for the dragon claw I would assume it would go hand in hand with your second ability so I'll allow it. Even if it doesn't it can be some sort of link to your family's past with a dragon or some sort of thing. I'm just trying to keep things fair in the start.
Also, am I aware of my powers, or not til I become reincarnated?

I would say he would retain his knowledge unless you chose otherwise.

alright well she can come out if she wants too as I said. I just assumed since was still out of it because Val left her side and she didn't come out too talk to anyone or just wanted to rest. As for sasha I'll look at it tomorrow hopefully. I got a lot too do tomorrow.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Unyielding
Normally I'd ask someone too just expand upon their character. Personal life events, friends, family, relationships, fears, hobbies, etc. I am under the assumption that your family was/is a devil clan to explain the abilities.

Hey, I want to make a devil pawn. Here is the Idea

Can be Bishop or Pawn (doesnt matter)

Ideally she is a magic user whom fighting style revolves around summoning demon/dolls that she creates which will be dubbed dolls. Now these dolls can vary in appearance. She will make more as the story progresses. She also will have the ability to steal the essence of anyone she kills to turn that into a doll. (those are her most powerful dolls)

Though she will have support and weak offensive magic, but if you beat the doll... then she is pretty much done.

Now at first she can only summon 2 dolls (this will be her at maximum output as a Bishop) or 1 doll (as a pawn)

Her dolls have 3

1. Normal Form (Where they are active and can fight, use powers, ect)
2. Trinket mode (Where they turn to a charm, weapon, armor, ect. and grant the wearer some simple ability or boost base off the dolls ability)
3. doll mode (Inactive shrunken to the size of fist and normally hanging on her clothes.)

Now, yes the dolls can break and if that happens, they are unusable she has to repair them in their doll mode.
The dolls can be fused together after being summoned to form a stronger doll but it does not allow her to summon more dolls.

any concerns, issues, Advice, praise?

Hey, I want to make a devil. Here is the Idea

Can be Bishop or Pawn (doesnt matter)

Ideally she is a magic user whom fighting style revolves around summoning demon/dolls that she creates which will be dubbed dolls. Now these dolls can vary in appearance. She will make more as the story progresses. She also will have the ability to steal the essence of anyone she kills to turn that into a doll. (those are her most powerful dolls)

Though she will have support and weak offensive magic, but if you beat the doll... then she is pretty much done.

Now at first she can only summon 2 dolls (this will be her at maximum output as a Bishop) or 1 doll (as a pawn)

Her dolls have 3

1. Normal Form (Where they are active and can fight, use powers, ect)
2. Trinket mode (Where they turn to a charm, weapon, armor, ect. and grant the wearer some simple ability or boost base off the dolls ability)
3. doll mode (Inactive shrunken to the size of fist and normally hanging on her clothes.)

Now, yes the dolls can break and if that happens, they are unusable she has to repair them in their doll mode.
The dolls can be fused together after being summoned to form a stronger doll but it does not allow her to summon more dolls.

any concerns, issues, Advice, praise?

Status
Not open for further replies.