High School DXD - From the Ashes - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright fair enough.

Just post as soon as you can I don't want people thinking I'm doing a one on one rp. At the moment your boxer can do what he wants and he'll probably be found and helped out by Ivan. Unless you choose to call out to Aster as well.

Hey Iroh did the angel guy save him from the second slash that Ivan did?

@Iroh

Hey boss are you going to do anything about my previous statement and the nun/priestess girl? Or am I missing something?

@Iroh

Hey boss are you going to do anything about my previous statement and the nun/priestess girl? Or am I missing something?

Yea the angel saved him from the second slash idk what to do with the nun priestess she's a npc so you can do whatever

Well it's your npc so you're suppose to be doing stuff with her. If you're not going to use her later so be it but you should at least write her leaving and responding to Ivan.

Well it's your npc so you're suppose to be doing stuff with her. If you're not going to use her later so be it but you should at least write her leaving and responding to Ivan.
I'm editing my post now

Alright thanks.

Alright if that's how you want to play it. Personally I saw that quick dismissal from the church to be a bit extreme but hey it's your npc.

Alright if that's how you want to play it. Personally I saw that quick dismissal from the church to be a bit extreme but hey it's your npc.

A priest tried to kill her and Ivan told her the truth about angels I'm just gonna have her bond with Lamont and reaffirm her faith might not kill her just thinking of what would make Lamont join Aster

Just so you know it's only about three thirty to four right now if that since you sped up your character so unless you plan on retiring your characters for the rest of the day it seems a bit odd to have them go to sleep or what have you.

Just so you know it's only about three thirty to four right now if that since you sped up your character so unless you plan on retiring your characters for the rest of the day it seems a bit odd to have them go to sleep or what have you.

I thought it was night

@loveandhate I'd appreciate if you went into a bit more depth with your personality instead of just listing off the basics. Personally I use the personality section to see how a character would react to a certain situation.

I'd say the same for the bio. Pre-becoming a devil, accomplishments, where she lived and how long she's been with Aster. Stuff like that. If you'd prefer not to reveal pre-devil stuff then feel free to send me a pm.
I thought it was night
@Iroh No it wasn't I don't believe I said it was night anywhere. On my first post Aster said it was 3:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.