High School DXD - From the Ashes - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal events, friends, hardships, family members, stuff like that. Even in the abridged version of Aster's story there is at least something attaching him to his family. Even if Alice had no such ties then she would still need a mentor to bounce off of.

Also though it is a rather odd thing to point out her name is an Euro/America one. Why is that? She was born and raised in a Japanese culture wouldn't she have a japanese name and last name unless that name is some sort of code name? Lamont for example is culturally japanese but he was born to American parents.

>.<

Fine... i'll change her name to some more... Japanese...

But my bio gives you all of that

Personal events: moving to the kuoh. quitting school. both because of the pressure from rival gangs.
Hardships: Having to quit school and fight on the front lines for the Yakuza
Family members, Her parents both being in the Yakuza and being related to the Unknown Leader.
I even gave background to the Clan

I even hint that the rival gangs getting help from an outside resource (which was a fallen angel but i did not want to reveal it) and explain that nobody knew she had Never Alone...

She is also still human right now and not a devil yet. (now if you want me to already have her work for you then i will fast forward the events and write something more but i dont get what my bio is lack. Sure its not Super fluffy but i dont see a reason for it.

No she's fine as a human though it is up to you to decide how you'll want her to meet up with either Dag, or Ivan because Aster doesn't really like going out and flinging his magic around unless he has too.

Fair enough in regards to those but I mean more of a basis to what makes her, her. She has seen combat but was her training particularly difficult for her? Did she excel in it? Did she hate it? Was the person that taught her stuff more strict and cold hearted or did he genuinely care for Alice? Stuff like that, that will help out later. If Iroh doesn't have a problem with it though I'll let the issue drop.

I added some fluff and character. (I gotta change the name of her nickname now crap T-T)
This is my idea that i dont want to just spill out. (though if you read it then you read it and you hurt your self for ruining the surprise
[spoili]The Leader of the clan is the Divine Gear. The Group will die off in a big fight where a dark angel appears. She tries to kill Aiko but aiko escapes after discovering her Divine Gear. Then im hoping that i run into one of you guys who offer protection if she joins your house. [/spoili]

Alright it looks good and I'll accept it. I'll see about getting an IC up later today but Iroh wanted to make a second character so I'll give him a bit too do that though I will be accepting characters after the IC is up.

Last edited:
If you like you can plan it out. If you call out for someone for help in an dire situation like Issei did for Rias then Dagmar will come. Ivan is off looking for fallen angel info so if you're in a fight with a fallen angel and he either runs into you or you run into him then he'll probably help kill the thing. Though Dag will probably only be able to help one person because he's limited in ability in terms of his devil powers.

I say we split them up. Can i have Ivan assist me since Aiko's problems branch from fallen angels influence

Sure I suppose I don't see a reason why Ivan wouldn't he's a very helpful person assuming it doesn't conflict with Aster's given order he'll be sure too help out.

working on the bishop now so im going to make her someone who was already a devil and friend of her mothers and then agreed to be Aster's bishop is that ok

Alright then that would be fine however did you want it to be from the very start or did Aster decide to recruit her more recently? Judging by our discussion through the private messages i figured she's been a devil for a long time now?

working on the bishop now so im going to make her someone who was already a devil and friend of her mothers and then agreed to be Aster's bishop is that ok
Hey Iroh when are you going to post the bishop and in the IC with your current character?

Alright and by the way unyielding the reason I got you out of there so quick was because I didn't know how the fight would go down and it's too soon to show Dag's trump card so I had him leave as fast as possible. I also was hoping for there to be more interaction time before you met Aster but all the same what's done is done.

However just so you know you accidentally put Alice instead of Aiko in the last post.

No worries at all, My character was going to die... and you saved her. She owes you her life XD and now she is going to be super loyal... (after she takes in everything that has happened)

Name:
Valerie Moore

Nicknames: Val

Appearance:
0c2msou9FlyQlZBYExT-RKDq4RhLmLMAQGNWVKoBHo.jpg

Role/Chess Piece: Bishop

Familiar: Hawk

Weapons: Rifle

Special Abilities: Can heal with physical contact (Through kissing), Can use bullets to increase power of allies but only temporarily

Personality: Valarie is very straight forward type of woman, though she may look tomboyish she has some tomboyish traits but is just aggressive and goes after what she wants. She is very bold as her power requires her to kiss others to help so sexually she is more open then most. She can be flirtatious as well. One thing about Valerie is that she is very brave she doesn't like traditional female roles she's the type to act out just because she's stereotyped a certain way.

History: Valerie has a long history as she was a devil, but along the way she decided to stay in the human world. She found humans fascinating especially how they categorized women, but she wanted to go against that. She decided to join the army and in the army became a medic, but unfortunately she was caught in the line of fire and that is when she came across Ms Black. She was sent back to Maryland where she had to undergo rehabilitation and Ms Black knew immediately who Valerie was... as she had a dark past but Ms. Black helped bring Valerie back and get past her issues. Valerie vowed to assist Ms. Black however she can and that's when she was brought around young lord nightblood, Ms black believed that one day Valerie could be of great help to the young man, and when the time came Valerie offered to become his bishop. This was after he found his Queen in Ivan and since he was already gathering evil pieces she wanted to be by his side for his mothers sake.

Valerie moved to Japan along with Aster.

@VanceXentan

It's a bit short and I'd prefer it was bigger but since you already made a character I'll cut you some slack and let it be. It's an interesting concept being able to shoot bullets that heal their allies but we've seen stranger things I assume that they're some sort of magical bullet that's not really a ballistic but some sort of energy and you use the fire arm as some sort of focusing object.

Also has anyone heard of ASMR's? a guy named Noble, or lost pause, showed one too his subs today and it's soooo weird...if anyone's interested I can link them a video it's best to wear head phones or ear phones. It's basically a video that stimulates the brain in a weird sort of way like the audio fools your brain that someone is blowing into your ear or cleaning them out. The weirdest thing IS that it actually feels like someone is doing it.

It's a bit short and I'd prefer it was bigger but since you already made a character I'll cut you some slack and let it be. It's an interesting concept being able to shoot bullets that heal their allies but we've seen stranger things I assume that they're some sort of magical bullet that's not really a ballistic but some sort of energy and you use the fire arm as some sort of focusing object.

Also has anyone heard of ASMR's? a guy named Noble, or lost pause, showed one too his subs today and it's soooo weird...if anyone's interested I can link them a video it's best to wear head phones or ear phones. It's basically a video that stimulates the brain in a weird sort of way like the audio fools your brain that someone is blowing into your ear or cleaning them out. The weirdest thing IS that it actually feels like someone is doing it.
I know I want the reveal about her during the rp like you will do with Ivan I want her devil family to have left her to die but she survived and hid out in the human world I kinda got that idea from hitman reborn the bullets don't heal it's just a temporary boost like an adrenaline rush she heals through touch but likes to kiss

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.