High School DXD - From the Ashes - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally I'd ask someone too just expand upon their character. Personal life events, friends, family, relationships, fears, hobbies, etc. I am under the assumption that your family was/is a devil clan to explain the abilities.
Yes they in the past were entirely devil, but have lost the ways of old, fushimi is 1/8 devil due to this and doesnt know his devil heritage I'll include all of what I hadn't covered when I get home

Alright thanks for being so compliant about things even though I'm not asking for more stuff.

Hey, I want to make a devil. Here is the Idea

Can be Bishop or Pawn (doesnt matter)

Ideally she is a magic user whom fighting style revolves around summoning demon/dolls that she creates which will be dubbed dolls. Now these dolls can vary in appearance. She will make more as the story progresses. She also will have the ability to steal the essence of anyone she kills to turn that into a doll. (those are her most powerful dolls)

Though she will have support and weak offensive magic, but if you beat the doll... then she is pretty much done.

Now at first she can only summon 2 dolls (this will be her at maximum output as a Bishop) or 1 doll (as a pawn)

Her dolls have 3

1. Normal Form (Where they are active and can fight, use powers, ect)
2. Trinket mode (Where they turn to a charm, weapon, armor, ect. and grant the wearer some simple ability or boost base off the dolls ability)
3. doll mode (Inactive shrunken to the size of fist and normally hanging on her clothes.)

Now, yes the dolls can break and if that happens, they are unusable she has to repair them in their doll mode.
The dolls can be fused together after being summoned to form a stronger doll but it does not allow her to summon more dolls.

any concerns, issues, Advice, praise?
Let's hold off on that idea until we into the rp a bit. Aster just got 80% of his chess pieces on the board now. I'd like to hold off on adding more characters until we establish the ones we have.

Hey, I want to make a devil. Here is the Idea

Can be Bishop or Pawn (doesnt matter)

Ideally she is a magic user whom fighting style revolves around summoning demon/dolls that she creates which will be dubbed dolls. Now these dolls can vary in appearance. She will make more as the story progresses. She also will have the ability to steal the essence of anyone she kills to turn that into a doll. (those are her most powerful dolls)

Though she will have support and weak offensive magic, but if you beat the doll... then she is pretty much done.

Now at first she can only summon 2 dolls (this will be her at maximum output as a Bishop) or 1 doll (as a pawn)

Her dolls have 3

1. Normal Form (Where they are active and can fight, use powers, ect)
2. Trinket mode (Where they turn to a charm, weapon, armor, ect. and grant the wearer some simple ability or boost base off the dolls ability)
3. doll mode (Inactive shrunken to the size of fist and normally hanging on her clothes.)

Now, yes the dolls can break and if that happens, they are unusable she has to repair them in their doll mode.
The dolls can be fused together after being summoned to form a stronger doll but it does not allow her to summon more dolls.

any concerns, issues, Advice, praise?

I just answered that.

Sorry i had a huge lag spike when i posted... Did not mean to double post (my screen only shows it once... but you quoted it some how so i blame lagg)

@Iroh How are you talking to a dragon? You don't have a sacred gear and even if you did you haven't awakened to it yet.

@Sasha Bliss As already stated I'll accept the character.

If anything I'd switch it to be a darker version of himself sort of talking to your sub conscious sort of thing. Too my knowledge there should be no reason for a dragon to be talking to your character at the moment.

If anything I'd switch it to be a darker version of himself sort of talking to your sub conscious sort of thing. Too my knowledge there should be no reason for a dragon to be talking to your character at the moment.
ok

At the moment it's around 4-5. Depending on what's going on in IC after the conversation I may decide too just move us along. As it stands it's just a clan conversation in the house.

At the moment it's around 4-5. Depending on what's going on in IC after the conversation I may decide too just move us along. As it stands it's just a clan conversation in the house.
also edited the post to him talking to a shadow version of himself

That's all up to you
So should I wait til the skip?
Also

Doodlebob.png

Alright so I guess I'll move Ivan out of the house to speak too Sasha for a bit before I move forward once everything is settled. Then I'll time skip.

A quick question to everyone:

So far has any of the characters spoken too you so far? Has any character stood out from the rest?

Alright so I guess I'll move Ivan out of the house to speak too Sasha for a bit before I move forward once everything is settled. Then I'll time skip.

A quick question to everyone:

So far has any of the characters spoken too you so far? Has any character stood out from the rest?
Everyone huh? LOL None and none.

I really meant the others but fair enough Sasha it's the prologue and I was just curious if anyone found someone interesting. None of them have been able to really do anything much.

Status
Not open for further replies.