High School Delusions?! (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD you know what that makes be think of?
upload_2014-2-27_11-31-22.jpeg
*cough* smaug *cough*

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Awh yus :3 Like that. Alrighty then I shall proceed with my CS as soon as possible.

if possible i would like to join as well but i can only do so after next week because i have a few things up at the moment.

Alright, here is my CS.
Name:
Akane Mori

Grade:
3rd year

Chuunibyou Type:
Akane is convinced that she is Shinigami, therefore able to use dark magic, and that she affects the fortune of people (usually in a bad way)

Appearance:

979539-bigthumbnail.jpg

In addition to appearance (since finding a good picture was a pain in the butt): Akane wears dark and steampunk clothes (when he is not in her school uniform), and rarely takes off her hat. Her eye colour is somewhere between green and grey, and her hair is black. She is 5'8 ft tall and slim, with pale skin. When her Chuunibyou takes over, she appears to have reddish eyes and somewhat sharp vampiric fangs. And just imagine her without an eye patch, and carrying a black scythe on her back when in delusion. All and all nothing changes but her eyes, teeth and attitude in delusion.

Personality:
Akane is an intelligent loner and pretty mysterious. She tends to avoid hanging outs and bonds, because she is convinced people will hate her once they get a bad luck because of her. She is mature (as far as she can be with the delusion), calm and seemingly cold. When she defends herself, she can go from just not caring, to overly aggressive phase in a minute. However, she is loyal and protective towards anyone who manages to get to her and means something to her. When she lets her Chuunibyou out she becomes kinky and agressive, in one word all the opposite of how she usually is, usually referring to herself in third person.

Bio:
Akane was raised by her "Nana". Nana was actually an old lady in the orphanage she was in. Her mother left her there as a baby, but she had a pretty decent life with the old lady. However, as it usually is, once she started with school, she realised that she was different. All other kids in her class talked about their parents, or at least one of them. At that point, she asked Nana how come that she has no parents, and how come only kids from the orphanage suffer the same faith. Of course, no one would have a heart to say to the eight-year-old that her mother didn't want her any more. Instead, the old lady said that all the kids in the orphanage were special little angels that are destined to be different. At that point, Akane became obsessed with angels and magic, learning that there was two kinds: White and Black angels. She couldn't help but wonder which one she is.

By the time she turned 10, her imagination became too wild, and other kids begin picking on her, forcing her to defend in any possible way. Every time she wanted to do a good thing, she was laughed at. That annoyed her, and she would always return the mockery or even a hit. It turned out she is better in doing bad things than good. And that is when she decided...she was one of those Black angels. As she grew up, she became more and more introvert, keeping her talent for trouble to herself, from time to time imagining how she actually uses her abilities for chaos to destroy worse chaoses in the world. Enormous change happened when she was 13, and again bullied by an older male student that found her notebook she used to draw her weird drawings and write her thoughts. He called her a little witch and she answered, frustrated, with: "I wish you were dead!"

But the fact that she didn't really mean it didn't matter, after the guy soon died in a car accident. It was just recklessness gone wrong, but she was so obsessed with her imagined jinx nature, that she thought it was because of her. And the fact that she was 13 at that time didn't help at all. She thought that maybe she is able to take souls of people if she wants to. Because of that, it was easier to just assume that she is not just any Black angel, but Shinigami as well. It made perfect sense. Her name meant "Deep red", and her last name sounded a lot like "death" so, what else could she be? At that point she started keeping distance from people, afraid that her "magic" will effect some jerk again. When she got into the Senior High, she was forced to be more communicative. It didn't bothered that much since she thought she learned to control her "magic" and she just avoided anything related to "death" or "dying" at any cost. Whenever she feels like loosing it, she plays her cello, sings or does art to get her mind of things, and it seems to be working well.

Class:
Mage, but she is able to put up a good physical fight as well

Skills:
Chuunibyou Skills:
Namahage - Or the Boogeyman. She uses it to cause the unexplainable fear in her target.
Shinuhara Tōei - Or the Death Field Projection. This is the ability of causing a barrier around her, that cause everything that gets into it to die. It is a defensive spell.
Shuni Enpawāmento - Or the Death Empowerment. Gaining energy from the dead. Just in theory, because she avoids death, and this works the best when on graveyard.
Seimeri-Ryoku Kyūshū ni - Or the Life-Force Absorption. Uses her magic to gain strength times living people around her.
Weapon: Scythe

Real Life Skills:
Singing - She has a mature but melodic voice and she sings in a band in her spare time
Playing cello - Even though she is a fan of heavy music like rock and metal, she turns to the peaceful side of cello from time to time
Art - Akane is especially good with sketches and spray painting, but he does just about everything related to art

Trivia:
Spicy and sea food lover
Bookworm
Dark and sarcastic humour lover
Insecure in romance for logical reasons, though she is not immune

Last edited:
YUzY2JF.png

Name:
Hikari Amaya

Grade:
1st year

Chuunibyou type:
Ex-chuunibyou (fantasy roleplaying)

Appearance:
Normal:
kawaii_girl___render_by_rinny_chan26-d6ma1ch.png

Hikari's actually male, but here's how his appearance would be to others most of the time... Yeah... Read the personality and bio section for why :3

Chuunibyou:
5230342.jpg

He used his actual gender during his time as a chuunibyou patient, so actually male here ^^.

Personality and Bio:
Hikari is a formal, polite and caring individual although relatively anti-social. Up until a couple years before high school, he had been learning traditional Japanese dance unwillingly due to his parents' traditions- and he was never really in to it. He learnt most of his calm and very feminine attitudes through being told to learn what makes females the master of the trade (in what you could guess would be a very awkward upbringing). As you could guess, Hikari hated it due to its boringness and the lack of his 'true personality' showing. So much so that a more interesting and fun lifestyle kicked in, up to a degree where it wasn't just rebellion against his parents but to a stage where he'd developed a whole new persona; the persona of his past life as "Suzume (Sparrow)".

Suzume was a renowned 'time division' detective on a different dimensional plain and had a (now ineffective) minute power that allowed for time distortion. The time division was formed from a group of people in a magical world known for their use of 'time magic', and was set up to fight crime and do any emergency detective work at fast speeds. Hikari… No, Suzume followed in his parents' footsteps to become exceedingly powerful, but due to a timespace distortion on a case with a corrupt time division member, he was sent to this world instead. During the two year period, he searched for this member still trying to piece together who it was (although his memories of everything during that time had been reduced alongside his otherwise OP powers). His weapon, a revolver (shooting bullets at something like 370m/s (please don't hate if you know about guns. I have no idea)) was primarily used to measure time when he distorts it by measuring it's distance during his various states. By infusing the bullets with various other types of magic he would be able to use it in combat also.

Soon enough though the senior members of his middle school who had chuunibyou had left and it took him nearly to the end to realize that he had no reason to continue that persona and that he would work it out soon enough. Although being that he had wasted his only opportunity to do something with his life he realized he had nothing of expertise going for him. Everything except traditional Japanese dance- so when he started High School (after moving to a new location) he went back to his pre-chuuni self, although this time it would be due to his own willingness to become better at dance. Is currently NOT a chuunibyou patient, and finds it really embarrassing.

Class:
Gunslinger/Mage

Skills:
Chuunibyou skills:
(His magic would still work (at the same level of effectiveness as his past chuuni self) if he were to use them now- probably slightly less as he's recovering from it and finds it embarrassing after going back to traditional Japanese dance).

Time distortion – Hikari distorts his time field to slow down time (not very effective after moving to the Earth plain) to give him faster reaction speeds. This is particularly used for defending against oncoming attacks.

Hourglass – This is a method of using the revolver against one's head and shooting (a blank, of couse) to reveal to them their past. The future can be shown with this ability but it's usually wrong- it only serves to give guidance usually.

Explosive shot – This is one of many magically-infused bullet powers that allows him to manipulate what the bullet does. The naming pattern for other abilities of this type are similar (for example 'Blaze shot' would be fire and so on).

Irl skills:
Traditional Japanese dance
Sweet-talking and deceiving people
Making lovely tea :3
Thinking tactically and logically
Mystery solving
Maths

Trivia:
Is currently not a chuunibyou (third time I've mentioned this :3 )
Hikari loves problem solving
He doesn't like sports.
It's actually pretty hard to tell that he's not a girl. Scarily so.
Speaks deceivingly like one too.
His parents actually moved to a different part of Japan for work reasons, but Hikari used it as an excuse to turn his life back the way he thinks is right.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's getting a little crowded but is there any room for one more? Because I would totally play the Evil Overlord character.

Both the new character sheets are accepted. Please give me a moment to make the header things :D
Also, I wouldn't mind having more! After all, it is a school full of chuunibyou. That, and we kinda need more boys .__.

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
I have one. I could make that freshman sibling, who would be super hider of his Chuunibyouism

Name: Hisao Mutou
Grade: 2nd
Chuunibyou Type: Views his real self as weak and powerless; uses his 'Dreadnought' persona to compensate

Appearance:
This is him.
This him as "Dreadnought the Terrible"

Personality:
For all intents and purposes, Hisao seems like a nice enough person. A little odd, perhaps, but nice enough. He'll try and stay away from people, and he'll probably flat-out ignore someone if he thinks that it'll get them away from him. While this may not paint a very nice picture of him, he doesn't mind if you just want to sit quietly with him. He's not one for conversation, nor is he one for actually participating in things. While uncomfortable about it at first, Hisao has embraced his loneliness and insignificance, and has used it to his advantage, by spying on people and examining them for weakness. He seems to be nice enough, but underneath is a different matter entirely.

Once he becomes Dreadnought, everything gets turned on its head. Before, he was quiet. Once he takes on his more imposing form, Hisao gains a immense amount of confidence. Some would say that he was outright arrogant - a fair assumption, but knowing the emperor's power, his subjects keep their mouth shut about him (people in real life just decided to play along or ignore him).
His sense of humour is skewed when he's Dreadnought, however. While Hisao laughs at funny pictures of cats, Dreadnought's idea of fun is making someone dance on LEGO bricks. Truly, he is a monster among men.

Bio: Hisao's early life was fairly boring and normal, so we'll just skip it.

Hisao, upon entering public education, was the kind of person to just quietly get on with his work. Oh, he was amicable enough, but never to the point where people practically gravitated to him. He had his friends, but they sometimes had other things to do. And, as the years wore on, less people talked to him, and his friends had more and more things to do. Without him, naturally. As a result, Hisao tended to stay by himself, lost in his own thoughts, his own visions of grandeur.

He became more and more withdrawn over time as well. People that did try to talk to him quickly found that he wasn't one for talking, polite though he was. He never seemed to react to anything, or instigate anything. He was pretty much the definition of passive, allowing life to pass him by without questioning it at all.

This made him a prime target for bullies.

Given that he never reacted, never told anyone about anything, and barely even seemed capable of defending himself should the need arise, he became frequent target of a certain group of boys. He thought he couldn't tell his parents anything, as he didn't want them to worry. The teachers weren't exactly well-known for their ability to stop... Well, anything. SO he did what he did best, and retreated. but this time, into his own mind.

there, deep within his psyche, he glimpsed what he could be. he saw what he thought to be a wonderful future - one where he ruled with an iron fist, surrounded by vast riches and treasures from all over his vast empire. And he knew what he had to do - he had to make a stand. He knew his current self, his current body, was too weak. To become the undisputed ruler of an empire the likes of which the world could not even comprehend, he would have to tap into the powers that he felt stirring within him. The powers that were fuelled by rage, forged in the fires of turmoil, the powers that would be come the tools of his liberation and his enemies' destruction.

And so, he adopted the persona of "Dreadnought the Terrible", the man he aspired to be. Someone of absolute power, whether in terms of strength or political clout. People were stunned at his sudden boost in courage and bravado - the previously quiet little boy in the back of the class was now bolder. Stronger. And, if his smirk was anything to go by, a little sinister.

In reaality, it was just him needing somewhere to run to. He had convinced himself that taking a stand was better than taking abuse. He didn't want to be someone who was slowly breaking down inside - he wanted to be strong, to be feared. Dreadnought became that shield, someone to take over when it got too rough.

Class: Evil Overlord

Skills

Chuunibyou Skills
Coronation:
Hisao sheds his childish body, and becomes Dreadnought the Terrible - a man whose empire knows no bounds, whose power knows no limit, whose mind knows no mercy.
Emperor's Armory: Being an overlord at the head of a massive empire, "Dreanought" Hisao has access to a range of weapons.
  • Blade of the Rising Sun: Dreadnought summons a flaming katana, a sword that incinerates that which it cannot slice or stab.
  • Norse Storm Axe: Dreadnought summons a one-handed war axe said to be blessed by Thor himself. The axe is a powerful weapon in its own right, but also shocks with the force of a furious god.
  • Titanium Knight Crusher: Dreadnought summons a broadsword made famous by knights - and their ability to split a man in half. This weapon has no enchantment, but its raw power more than makes up for it.
  • Olympian Champion Javelin: Dreadnought summons a javelin made of shining bronze, and tosses it at his foe, like Zeus tossing lightning. A devastating ranged attack, but it's heavy nd difficult to aim properly.

Real Life Skills:
  • Makes a mean cheese omelette
  • Has such a small presence people often don't realise that he's standing right next to them
  • Able to draw attention to himself when he wants to, withe extreme efficiency

Welp I have attempted to contact Commander. Seriously nen I do all your work! act like a stupid animal

In any case, Im going to make a new character

Last edited:
So i see a lot of dark magic users, and an Evil Overlord. That means that I MUST make a Holy Paladin

Name: Odet Odin Harusuke

Grade: 1st Year

Chuunibyou Type: Over developed sense of Justice. Odin takes justice seriously. So serious he sees himself as a paladin of a kingdom. The Harbinger of Justice, if you will (*snicker*)

Appearance:

11498-1120337523.jpg

5524-1326102.jpg

Personality: Fair, Patient, Explosive when angered, White Knight complex

Bio: First thing many notice about Odin's name is that it is quite foreign. Well considering his hair and eye color, that is no surprise. His mother actually came from Norway, hence the name. Odin's sense of justice developed in his early years, at the beginning of middle school. There was one girl in his class. Always quiet, never spoke up, and seemed to almost avoid any contact. For the most part, no one bothered her, yet there were some who would tease her and torment her. No one really minded. It was a weird time for Odin, he wanted to speak up, but this being his first year of Middle school, he wanted to fit in, so he didn't say a word. Yet as he watched this poor girl being tormented day after day, he felt sick, empty almost. His heart hurt so badly every time he looked upon her pain stricken face. Then one day she just stopped coming... No one seemed to care. No one even noticed. He felt sick... He heard those who tormented her speaking about it, as if there was no consequence. Odin couldn't bare it any longer. He stood from his seat and calmly walked over to their desk.

"Why her... Why did you choose her..."

"Eh? I don't know... Whats it matter? She was just different. It's not like she had any friends."

"So that's it..." With little warning Odin punched one of them in the face. "She was alone?! That's why you picked on her?! She did not deserve that! No one does! Your all to blame! All of you!... None of you helped her!" Suddenly he knew why he felt so awful. "...I...didn't help her..." That day forth, Odin has done his best to make sure everyone is treated fairly. But the White-Knight complex that developed from the same experience can make that a little difficult.

Class: Paladin

Skills: All of Odin's skills are prayers which he recites to call upon the power of the Five Divine
  • Sacred Seal: "Oh Sacred Mother of Earth, I plead thee to lend me thy strength to ensnare those who desecrate thy Wondrous Gift!" Odin calls upon the goddess of the Earth to carve a seal into the ground beneath his enemies to hold them in place
  • Angelic Starlight: "Oh Angelic Mother of the Heavens, I request of thee they power to burn those who scoff at thy children!" Odin calls upon the Goddess of the Heavens to strike down his foes with a heavenly blasts from the Stars.
  • Hallowed Strike: "Oh Hallowed Mother of Humanity, I ask thee to grant me thy power to slay those who defile thy creation!" Odin calls upon the Goddess of Power to grant his blade the ability to creat a shockwave from his sword.
  • Blessed Vitality: "Oh Blessed Mother of all living things, I beg of thee to cleanse this poor soul, and save they child's life!" Odin call upon the Goddess of Life to heal wounds, and purify the body.
  • Divine Judgement: "Oh Divine Mother, who gave birth to the Mother of the Heavens and the Mother of the Earth. Supreme Sovereign of the Divine, I give myself unto thee. Make me thy vessel so that I may punish those who defile thy name, purify those who curse at thy rule. I wish nothing more than to be blessed with thy power. Please! I beg of thee! Lend me thy strength, and i shall wield it in thy name, and they name alone!" Odin pours his heart and soul into a prayer. A plea to the Supreme Divine, leader of the Divines. He asks to be her vessel and bare part of her power. He sprouts angelic wings, and his sword changes form. It is bathed in a heavenly light. He is equipped with a shield, made of holy energy. His physical strength and speed are increased, and he is capable of preforming light based magic without the need of a prayer. This however will only last for a short time. The power of The Supreme Divine is too much for the human body to withstand for long.
Real Life Skills:

Odin is a decent negotiator. Is also a good listener

Did... did you just pull a Rule 63 on Odette? o ___ o

Last edited by a moderator:
It's destiny! The other not-super-evil character is in the same year as Hikari :3

Hey lily, what's Hikari's chuunibyou color scheme? I need it for the header thing for the characters section of the original post.

Well he isn't the worlds best Larper who is actually mentally ill and actually believes his fantasy I real during traumatic times

I'm an idiot GM apparently.
Apparently I forgot to watch the IC thread.
Apparently there's someone named CommanderAquaria who posted without making a CS.
Apparently I'm stressed out and I never bothered to check the IC thread.
Apparently Possum's taking care of it without me knowing.
Apparently I'm still not used to Iwaku as I thought I am.
...I disgust me.

Oh, as in the colour scheme for the character in chuunibyou mode? I want to go for a theme that makes you think of Japanese dance with a hint of sakura, so probably something like this as the main colour, and this as the sub if you need it. Else I can always just go with the flow :3

Edit: Also Inayama is a big school. Keeping track of the students must be hard ^^

What are you talking about nen? I've only been taking care of a few things for you a stupid animal.

...I blame Iwaku.
Nah, I can't be taking this out on Iwaku.
I blame Possum for not telling me to check the IC thread.

But srsly. Thanks for taking care of it. You're a true friend >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.