High School Delusions?! (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My character profile for Hikari has had a major update, specifically now he's an ex-patient and his chuunibyou backstory has changed completely. His chuuni self was also in his actual male gender. Please check it out if you need to :3

While I'm posting here, anyone want to have past associations with Hikari? I think it'd be so funny if Hikari recognized some of the others but they might not recognize him because of the gender thing. That and I kind of hinted that he was chuuni with the people in the year above him during middle school...

Hmm.... Hikari could have been idolizing the Chaos Phantom as much as Dekomori Sanae idolized Mori Summer. Though I would prefer if Hikari and Hiromi don't fight as much as Nibutani and Dekomori.

Reactions: 2 people
Ah. The person who once cut all of Hikari's bullets in half during a split second barrage attack. I can already imagine the awkwardness when Hiromi figures out who this first year girl is :3

At the risk of sounding rude, is this group by any chance dead?

(I'd be more than happy to help out with the npc and event organising once I have some spare time if it isn't by any chance)

I have no idea, maybe the GM is just taking a break o.o

no clue v.v but if it happens to be I would really want to give it another try, the idea really is great after all.

from what I heard oir GM, The Antisocial One(now Literary Girl) has been busy... Or lazy... All I know is he is here but in more of a ethereal state, and cant really do anything.

OI NEN! If you wish for me to move things along give us a sign. I don't know... Maybe cause the lights in my room to flicker er something

• Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't be making excuses but I think you guys should know what I've been up to. I'll get things sorted out soon. Things have been pretty crazy for me lately (in a good way), so I haven't been on, or at the very least, I tried to be on (which probably explains the 'ethereal state' I was in that possum mentioned).

Now, the excuses part. I've been busy with graduation preparation (believe it or not, I graduated high school last night), and my internet was busted so I couldn't even post a single message. All I got was that shitty clusterfuck of text in times new roman and a white background. Yeah, I can see messages, but I couldn't post. Luckily we got that fixed.
Oh, and for the douchebag excuse part, I was addicted to monster hunter. .__.

Well congratulation and welcome back :) monster hunter is awesome, so I can't blame you ^^

You has the Monster Hunter? Can't say I blame you for taking time off to play it.

Damn it NEN! I thought I told you only to make the lights in my house flicker if you wanted me to move the story along! Cut it out! Its gonna give me a seizure.

Ehe. Congratulations with the graduation stuff then! Welcome back :3

Name: Misaki Aizawa
Grade: 1st year
Chuunibyou Type: Fantasy Roleplayer. She uses anime and videogames as her insperation.

Appearence: IMG_20140330_163252.jpg

Chuunibyou appearence: IMG_20140330_230032.jpg

Personality: Misaki is kind and will do almost anything for her loved ones. She gets irritated easily and likes to make references to any games or anime she'd seen/played.

Bio: Her older brother (really her step-brother) was the one to indroduce her to anime and videogames. He didn't have Chuunibyou, but he began to notice when she began to create her own "world" full of magic and the like. Him and their parents didn't question it at all.

She thinks of herself as a mage in training and an otaku. Now, her older brother lives in America, but they send letters to each other when they can since her laptop broke and she can't get another one since her parents won't give her any money, so they have to do it the old way but they don't mind.

Class: Mage/Swordswoman

Skills:
Chuunibyou skills:
*Sword Skills
-Unicorn Barrage: In this attack, Misaki repeatedly stabs her opponents while her sword is engulfed in lightning.

-Raging Tsunami: Misaki absorbs any water around her untill it forms a tornado and sends to her foes. This lasts from 5-10 minutes.

*Mage Skills
-Guardian Summon: Misaki is able to summon a Panther to aid her in battle via the chant: "Oh, guardian of the wilderness, aid me in destroying the wicked that are my enemies!".
She has to stay still while performing this chant, causing her to be a sitting duck. This summon isn't just a risk, but it usually drains Misaki of half of her energy in the end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.