High School Delusions?! (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I workehard for that self–assigned title of Saint. You don't become a self-proclaimed saint by not helping

Alright guys, I have some work left to do and I'll get on with my post pretty soon :)

The original post has been updated.
Please tell me what else I should add or if you guys have more questions that should be answered there.

@Iily I just noticed that this RP fits your favorite genres in your Roleplayer's Resume perfectly xD

Aha. I've been looking for this exact rp since season 1 of Chuunibyou came out. They were all pretty lame, but this one looks like it's going places ^^

While I'm at it, you mind if Hikari does the first year speech during the opening ceremony? I'm always terrible at getting stuck in to things to start with so I want to make more of an effort :3

I don't mind. I've been meaning to ask though, will he be wearing the male or female uniform? .__.

Also, if we ever plan on making a club out of this, it might just be the biggest and most well-known club in the school as opposed to the one in the anime o ___ o

Hehe. He will be wearing the female uniform and for all intents and purpose be pretty much a female. I think for simplicity sake in the IC, if he's pretending to be a girl I'll be using like 'She' and 'her', and when he's being a guy it'll be 'him' and so on. It probably won't be much of a plot device until the moment comes, but it could be a fun thing for the future for more awkward romance. Maybe I over-complicated my character a bit.

As far as making a chuuni club goes, I think it might be better if it doesn't exist and they join other clubs and societies instead. Disruptions may ensue.

Eeddiitt: I made a tag for my header in the IC which implys his current appearance. I reckon for the most part it'll be female anyway though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I shall post when my sis gets off the computer

So I just started watching the second season of the anime.... yeah well my character is so much not what you expected... so sorry v.v

I am only on the forth episode! my sister downloaded pixelmon so I'm never going to get on the computer

I'm all up to date on episodes, but it's only because of my amazing procrastination from work skills. I don't think there's anything wrong with your character by the way, Kaldoro, and it's still early in the game so I'm sure you can change anything if you wanted ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW sorry about Odin's introduction Lily, It was just too good of a chance. XD

Oh no worries. I found it rather amusing xD

Alsooo, I'm sorry about my posting habits. I tend to repeat everything from my perspective to keep it like a whole story from my character's point of view. If it's annoying I can continue on from previous points :3

---

And on a completely unrelated note, on the old RP site I used it was pretty much an unsaid rule that only the original poster that can use 'aggressive posting', but in a large group with multiple classes I'm not too sure how much power we have over NPCs for example or the progression in the story like time skipping. Please let me know, because I'm super confused about this (Like, say I think this would be a great time for the homeroom teacher to come in as a complete klutz and then write out what he said- would I be able to do this?). Maybe you can put this on the first page pleases :3

The latest episode has possibly one of the most adorable Rikka moments I've seen.

In regards to the actual RP, I'll honestly say that I have no idea how to get my character to interact with someone.

I'm no roleplay expert but if you're anything like me and can never simply get your character to talk to someone, the simplest way to get in this situation in rp is to have a reason to talk to them. And if you don't have a reason, make one. In a rp I did on the old forum I used I accidentally unleashed an avalanche of books in a library and fell on the table they were reading at. (And well... Even though it didn't give me an excuse to talk to the person, it definitely set me up for interaction). My methods might not be the best though, as I usually end up revolving them around my character being a klutz...

I'll try to do just that, then. I'll think of something. Eventually. maybe.

Do we have a posting order, by the way? With a group like this, things might get a little disorganised if we just post at our leisure. Then again, one person not posting slows down the entire group, so there's that.

I was wondering too, although I've already posted twice in a short span. My excuse is it's not the opening ceremony yet and there's only two people in the first year at the moment though :3

I'm sorry, I was planning on making NPC teachers but I've been kinda busy lately. Also there was the fact that I haven't seen the IC thread for days because I forgot to watch the damn thread.
Anyways, you can create NPC students on the spot but make sure they don't have chuunibyou or if they do, just make it mild chuunibyou. As far as the teachers are concerned, please give me some time to write their mini-CS. I'll be color coding them in the IC so as to easily identify them. And as for the time skipping, for now we kinda need to establish the first day of classes, like the Opening Ceremony and such. Once we do that, we're doing it by episodes. Like, there should be a main topic of concern or a problem of some sort, then some crazy shit happening just to find a solution, and finally the conclusion. Then it's a start of a new day.

Ugh, I hate me now for not checking the thread immediately. A moment please =A=

Oh, and one more thing about the NPC teachers. While I can't just let anyone use them, you guys can give me suggestions on their personalities and the like.
Let's start with the principal. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.