High School Delusions?! (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys think Clannad's sad, wait 'til THIS comes out

213581_v0_600x.jpg

Reactions: Haruka
O_O *is now super hyped*

Air good, angel beats great, Kanon Godly, clannad majestic as fuck

Here are the header things to be used every time you post as your character in the IC.

Tl0ANQQ.png

uwtl1vC.png

BNdUg9f.png

KngJ1aN.png

p1Ig1dL.png

Also, I might consider making a second character as an ice breaker, since all of the characters here probably hide the fact that they have Chuunibyou. She's gonna be a transfer student so no one should know her yet.

o-o They're amazing :3 As for the ice breaker thing XD I'm imagining an awkward anime style moment where we all end up getting together in an abnormal fashion XP (Gotta love em though X3)

Aaand the IC is finally up and running! Everyone should place their characters in the classroom first. The real action will begin in the opening ceremony O u O

Just saw the anohana beats after story thing... I want this to happen.....so badly...

Well TOO BAD Possum. You made her a third year >:T
Unless you want Aya to represent the third years for the Opening Ceremony and bring utter chaos in the auditorium... that works too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hold on, is Aquaria in our rp, XD or did she post in the wrong thread o-o I gotta know before I post XS

^^^

also,do we have uniforms? xD Like,are we gonna be wearing the same uniform the anime has? Or will we just not have any?

havent seen a Cs Gues Im taking nens spot while he is gone

A stupid animal

Why would a third year be in a second year class? I have an idea though.

Last edited:
Nope, haven't seen any Aquaria around.
...Maaaaybe we should use the uniform in the anime.
And lastly, present your idea Possum.

Hmm maybe someone mistook it for a jump in thing...

Any news on Aquaria?

Besides him(her?) just posting something about the teacher coming in,nope.

And we should o3o *shot*

Hmm I like the unform so I'm up for that, I will watch the anime today so I can get a better clue of the world ^^

Do you still accept? I bet yes, but it is polite to ask :P

• Hit Me in My FEELS
Reactions: Nemopedia
Yes, we need all the help we could get to defeat the Dark Flame Dragon >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.