High School Delusions?! (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, the first idea that came into mind for the principal was that he tries to make the students laugh by telling jokes but they end up being really un-funny.

Thanks for the previous message by the way, I always get confused with how many permissions we have but how you've planned it out is really nice. Sounds much better than the other chuui-style roleplays I've seen. Will we be able to suggest concerns or problems in the future too?

Don't hesitate to ask or give suggestions. I'm kinda new to this 'Aggressive GMing' thing >.>
One more thing I should discuss, if we want our characters to interact with the characters from the other years, I feel like we really need to make a club specifically for chuunibyous. Characters may choose not to join though, but where's the fun in that? :3
Students can join a maximum of two clubs anyways, so all is good.

Sounds good, and yeah. After hearing your plans, maybe a chuunibyou club may be the best way to do this ^^

Anyway, I'm off to sleep now so you're finally free from my questioning. Have fun with your planning :3

Hmm, what steriotypical anime principal should we go with? XD as for my character being introduced to everyone, still not sure how I'll do it o-o

Name: Hiromi Higurashi

Grade: 3rd Year

Chuunibyou Type: Fantasy Roleplayer; Writer. When he is writing a story and is on the process of creating a character, he usually tends to BECOME that character, often preferring to step in the character's shoes to "further" understand him. His passion for writing is what he uses as an excuse for unleashing his inner chuunibyou though he actually is in the process of writing a novel.

Appearance:
large.jpg

Masked Swordsman.jpg

Personality:
He would often act friendly and kind to anyone he meets and he acts normally until he gets super inspired when he comes up of an epic scene for the story he is writing or when he is in the presence of a fellow student who has eight grade syndrome. He is helpful most of the time but when he is on "Chuunibyou Mode" he would forget about everything and revert to the Dark World where he is the feared wielder of Hexcalliber, the Chaos Phantom. He is not afraid to unleash his chuunibyou tendencies in public whenever he feels like doing so.

Bio:

Hiromi was born to a very conservative family who runs a dojo. Ever since he was a child he was brought up to the traditional values of the Japanese and also, he was subjected to training in the way of the sword, an effort of his father to pass on to him the responsibilities of running the dojo when Hiromi grows up. It seemed that was to be his predestined fate until he came across light novels and became fascinated in the world of writing, creating and becoming during the 8th grade. This fueled his once slumbering imagination and led him to create the Chaos Phantom.

To truly understand the Phantoms conception, one must understand the world he was conceived in. A desolate world on the verge of ruin, it is dominated by two sides who the stereotypical mind might label as good and evil. However, for the Phantom, good and evil is only a matter of perspective as he blames the forces Sacradia and Netheros for the destruction of Mondo. That is why he took the Forbidden Sword, Hexcalliber and rose up to liberate and save his dying world. Truly Neutral, he considers both sides as enemies and it is his life-sworn objective to redeem Mondo from its state of decay.

Or at least that was how Hiromi created his alter-ego. Despite his parents wishing him to take over the dojo someday, he has already decided to become a writer either as a novelist or a manga script writer. His parents are very supportive of him however.

To this day, however, he has a phobia of tubas since when he was little, his parents wanted him to learn how to play a wide array of musical instruments. On his first attempt to play the tuba, his head accidentally got stuck inside the tuba and he spent the next agonizing 6 hours crying while his parents, through the help of several bottles of lubricants, attempted to pull him free.

Class: Combat Magician/ Samurai Hybrid

Skills

Chuunibyou Skills:

• Hexcalliber - A sword in the form of a Tachi shrouded in mystery whose power is said to rival its brother, the Excalibur. The Chaos Phantom's primary weapon, it utilizes the powers of Light and Darkness to destroy anything in its way. It also has the ability to replicate itself into two.

• Mocking Blade - Activates an aura that deals continuous hits to nearby enemies. Also the user's movements are limited, but although gains invulnerability to any attacks.

• Black Space - Hexcalliber becomes so sharp that it is able to rip a hole in the fabric of space that sucks enemies into it. It deals continuous damage to any enemies pulled towards the rip.

• Tempestus Cutter - He has a preference towards the usage of "Iaido", a skill in Japanese sword fighting that involves quickly unsheathing for an rapid attack and then sheathing again. This attack provokes the ever-present wind sprites, the Venti. which unleashes razor sharp winds every time he slices with it.

• Eye of the Chaos Dragon - The Chaos Phantom removes the Binding Eye Patch of Sacradion and unleashes the Eye of Phantasma, and in turn, releases the remaining 90% of his actual power. Few individuals have been able to stand up against The Chaos Phantom after the eye patch comes off. When he enters this mode, he gains a super parameter increase in strength, defense, intelligence, speed, agility and endurance and all his magical abilities increase in power twofold. Plus, he gains the ability to fly since he also gains wings at this state.

demon_eye_by_darkstar797.jpg

In reality, it is just a plain contact lens

• Birth of Blades - The Chaos Phantom summons the 777 cursed swords of the Phantastic Legions of Netheros and sends them flying around him. The swords then follow the Phantom as he moves, dealing tremendous damage to anything the swords come in contact with while at the same time, defending him from any projectiles or melee attacks. This forbidden technique can only be used when The Chaos Phantom unleashes the Eye of Phantasma

• Caustic Apocalypse - The Chaos Phantom splits the sky in two, summoning the Chaos Dragon, Phantasma to wreak havoc and destroy anything the Phantom wishes. Its mere presence corodes anything within a 25 mile radius while its breath is so foul that it can turn anything back to the primordial slime from which everything came. Phantasma can only be summoned when the Phantom unleashes the Eye of Phantasma
9a9f97500bdbf13dfddc1e1b61ace8bf-d6h59lm.jpg

Real Life Skills:

• Cooking
  • Writing
  • Drawing
  • Gardening
  • Perfect Memorization/Photographic Memory
  • Playing any musical instrument except for the Tuba... those are cursed!

Trivia:

• He always carries a bokuto with him. Though he would never use it to hurt anyone, he does use it whenever he is in battle with another student that is diagnosed with chuunibyou though he would never hit his opponent with it.
  • He likes cats
  • He hates bitter foods but likes extra spicy ones
  • He has a phobia of Tuba's (Long Story - Refer to Bio)
[Edit: Added a skill for safe measure]

Last edited:
By the way, I'm considering changing my character to be more like Kumin. At least in the sense that she's never thought about it before but it looks like fun. I can keep the chuunibyou persona I've made for Hikari but I'll just slowly make it happen.

And I'm loving your application, Accelerator. Particularly the descriptions of the chuunibyou moves ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Accelerator
And I'm loving your application, Accelerator. Particularly the descriptions of the chuunibyou moves ^^

Thanks! I don't know if I could call myself a real life person that has chuunibyou but I have conceived the Phantom way before I saw this rp. I'm glad that an rp like this exists because I can finally unleash my inner chuunibyou, and with it, the Phantom. Though, I might make a secondary character in order to showcase other original characters I have created in my head.

Ahh, I'm the same. I've had this not-quite-chuunibyou in the past (which by the way, really is embarrassing) but it never got to the stage of being excessive. I think it'd be fun to be like that again but I'm way out of practice and would find it too embarrassing ^^;

I was able to conjure soul-blades by releasing my inner energy, and I'd use it to slay the light minions sent by my father (who also happened to be my arch nemesis). I'd escape from any tough battles on my dragon pet Nightshade among other things. It's such a boring persona compared to everyone elses' experiences, but I can't help but smile and somewhat regret when I think about that time xD

I reckon I was one of the few who had a friend at my age who had chuunibyou like that too. He went by the name of Sagittarius and used a bow to help me on my conquest to defeat my father. We don't talk about that time any more... xD

• Love
That's actually pretty good! Great job at making such an interesting alter ego ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
My friend has Chuunibyou in the sense, that he plays fire emblem and immediately wants to make a Tactical Rpg

Uhm...sorry for the white header...my phone hates black for some reason I can't change it either...

XD I'm currently spinning up a particularly awkward my predicament my character gets in, since he has to wear a school uniform he doesn't have much to hide his looks behind, so unwanted attention shall be coming his way o-o

(I'll just leave this here in case you're still accepting.)

Name:
Chiyoko Hashimoto
Grade: 3rd year
Chuunibyou Type: She thinks she's an animal deity, that was cursed with a human form for something that she did (that she can't remember).

Appearance:
Normal
188208.jpg

Chuunibyou
201714224937.jpg
(replace those digimon/pokemon with real animals)

Personality: She's great with animals and often holds full on one sided conversations with them. She also thinks of herself as some type of animal protector and advocate, often 'translating' the needs of pets to their owners. (Her efforts are usually unappreciated)

However in actuality, when she speaks she can barely form a coherent sentence and usually muddles them up. Her speech then sort of comes out as a few human words and quite a few animal noises.

She is capable of regular human speech however.

Bio: Chiyoko was raised in the country surrounded by various animals: Cats, dogs, horses, cows etc. The only other people living with her were her grandparents and one of them was always working to keep the family afloat and the other was slowly going insane. So it was only natural that Chiyoko was left to her own devices, and that time was usually spent amongst the animals. Chiyoko learned a lot from the animals, but since she was only ever exposed to two humans, she began to apply animal logic to real life situations. (Fighting can be solved with displays of dominance or she should wear super bright colors to attract a male). Of course, these characteristics alienated her from others, but Chiyoko didn't seem to mind, until she was forced to attend middle school, as her guardian could no longer get away with homeschooling her.

At school, Chiyoko didn't know how to interact with others, and when she tried they either mocked and bullied her, kept their distance or both. Chiyoko spent years isolated and ridiculed by others and it was then that she got it in her head that she wasn't a human girl, but an animal deity that was cursed by Kamisama and given a human form until she learned her lesson. Although she had no clue what she had done to get cursed, that was better than coming to terms with the fact that she was just a freak that no one liked.
Class: Cursed Animal Deity
Skills
Chuunibyou Skills:

Animal manipulation and influence: She can command animals to her will or suggest that they commit a certain action.
Animal speech: Speaking in the animal language.
Beast mimicry: Utilizing the characteristics of various animals. (Like agility from a cheetah)
Flying: Pretty self explanatory.

Real Life Skills:
Good with animals (domestic ones)
Extensive animal knowledge.

Trivia: Despite being great with animals she doesn't actually have a pet. All of the cats and dogs that frequent her house are either strays or belong to other people.
Her crazy grandfather reinforced her theory about being a cursed animal deity.

Last edited:
So... Many... SECOND YEARS! Oh well, no big deal

Where should it be? It's somwhere on the web.

Hey nen can Mika-Chan be the Seinor rep? I have an idea for Aya

@Accelerator and @The Red Tazelwurm, if it's alright with you guys, can you move your characters to years other than 2nd year? They kinda need some characters and 2nd year is getting pretty crowded with Chuunibyou. It's not gonna be pretty once everyone gets along with each other .__.
And @St O'possum, I don't see why not :D

Oh ok. I'm moving him to Third Year then.

Aye third graders are lonely little loonatics :3

Status
Not open for further replies.