Hidden Identities (IC-OPEN)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte's eyes flickered open as a slower song started. She looked up at the dancers on the stage, then at the people dancing around them. She smiled.

Aria set down her wine. "That's my que." she smiled at them as her mask closed once more. "Be good you two." she said as she stood, going off towards backstage.

((OOC: goodnight))

Charlotte nuzzled Hector's shoulder. "That's my older sister." She said with a slight sigh. "I don't think she likes me...do you?" she asked, looking up at him from his shoulder.

"I don't know, she gave you an awful look." Hector watched Aria until she disappeared, he looked at the door half expecting someone else to walk in, but it didn't happen, the party was still going with 11 people dancing. "This party is starting to die out." He looked at his watch. "Its only 7 though, what party ends at 7?"

Charlotte sighed softly. "I know.." she sat up, thinking. "Are you feeling a little better?" she asked curiously, looking at him. One of her gloved hands came up and she brushed her thumb across his mask as she said those words. She smiled a little.

Aria returned from backstage, a large man behind her. They split when they reached the end of the stage, each going to separate sides of the room, almost like guards, but not. They were the only two at the entire party with glasses of white wine.

"Yes Im fine." He looked at Charlotte and smiled, he looked at Aria, "Is she coming back over here or something?"

Charlotte shook her head. "No..Would you like to dance again?" she asked, smiling, her blue eyes sparkling behind her red feathered mask. The song were slower now, and most people had taken their seats, seeing no reason to be up anymore. Charlotte was smiling, ready for a kick-start in the party. She knew this song by heart, and new the pattern of it as it started faster.

"yes." he took her hand and walked her to the dance floor.

Charlotte smiled, letting go of his hand and wrapping her arms gently around his neck, resting her head against his chest as they swayed to the song, each movement a fluid flow from the last. Several people watched from the sidelines before repeating their movements, leaving Charlotte and Hector in the center of the dancers.

Hector smiled, Charlotte was good at this. they danced to the slow music for a while. Hector was relaxed and calm, until he realized everybody was watching them and they were the only ones out dancing.

As a set of drums entered to song, Charlotte's hands shifted to sit on his shoulders as they continued. "Just like before." she whispered softly so only he would here..but they weren't meant as instructions, but to calm him as the song's pace quickened slightly. Charlotte continued to dance through the same routine as the slower part of the song, but it was paced with the drums, each step to every other beat in the song.

The sleek black car pulled up outside. The woman was unreasonably, unfashionably late, and it was the fault of no one but her very own sister. Who threw a fit before the woman left her home to come tonight. She slid from the car when the driver opened it. She smiled to him and walked into the building. Her body was quite slender, and the tightness of the upper half of her dress made her look longer yet. She didn't mind it though. Her mask already upon her face so nobody knew the identity of the woman. She smiled as she was directed to where she needed to go.

Aria approached the newcomer with an air of authority. "Good Evening Ma'am, come on in." she led the woman to the ballroom.

not far behind the sleek black car was a white 1969 mustang coupe, which pulled into a parking space and out stepped a man his mask adjusted to his face just right. He walked towards the entrance without a date but he planned to possibly leave with one. He spun the keys around his fingers as he slid them slowly into his pocket his entrance not flashy at all , and his calm chilled walking demeanor spoke as if he was not bothered at the fact of being late he did have no legitimate reason to be late but lets just say he was battling over whether to get up off the couch or not.

Aria had just returned to the front entrance when the man came up. She curtsied. "Good evening sir." she smiled, offering him her hand. "Sir, may I take you in?"

She bowed slightly to the woman, remaining silent as she wandered into the room. Her eyes moving over the people in their finest gowns and tuxedo's and masks. This evening was going to be fun.

He bowed slightly as he was approach with an open hand, taking the hand " good evening to you as well ", a smile placed under his mask his eyes scanning through the available holes in them. He could see the gowns and ties it was magnificent to say the least. Tonight not be as bad as he thought.

Aria smiled, though it was hidden behind her mask. "Aria Moquaderi at your service, sir." she said, gently holding his hand, pulling him into the room. She searched his mask for a moment before glancing where her sister was dancing. "Pardon me if I seem a little to...fast, but, would you mind helping me?" she asked, motioning to the dance floor. "You see...my younger sister is trying to upstage me."

Aria Moquaderi...a name as elegant as this gathering, her voice was soft and so was her touch. As she led him into the party further he noticed how she motioned to the dance floor and how her younger sister was trying to upstage her, the grin under his mask was quite large now as he knew were this was going. He was rooted in dance, so it shouldn't be to hard to follow along with her moves " Upstage you? hah we will see then " he said walking towards the dance floor.

Aria smirked, looking at her sister with a gaze of steel, yet each step a fluid motion, as if everything she did was like running water, smooth, connected. When they reached the corner of the dance floor, the music stopped. "Charlotte?"

Charlotte stopped dancing, still holding Hector's hands. She looked at Aria, the same gaze of steel coming from her. "Aria?" She said calmly.

"Let's see, ladies and gentleman, who is the most experienced." She smirked, standing next to the newcomer.

Charlotte shrugged. "Okay." she looked at Hector, looking at his eyes through his mask. "Trust me." she said softly, smiling. "We've got this."

Aria looked at the newcomer. "Sir..do you have anything you'd like me to call you?" she asked politely.

Status
Not open for further replies.