Hidden Identities (IC-OPEN)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte smiled, patting his shoulder, then watched as her sister took the stage, speaking of someone else. "Mind if I join you?" she asked Hector with a smile, her hands placed delicately on the table.

"sure." He kicked the chair opposite to him out with his foot. "Please do."

Charlotte giggled and sat down, crossing one knee over the other and leaning forwards, resting her elbows on the table and cupping her chin in her hands, smiling at him through her feathered mask. She giggled again. "You must excel very far in your job if father invited you here." she said with a smile. "He only picks the best."

"Well I am the manager and I do good." He poured her a glass of wine and smiled at her. "Nice party."

Charlotte smiled back. "My sister and I worked together to plan and decorate." she said. "Aria did the fall, and I did the spring!" she giggled, taking a small sip of the wine. "Thank you." she added with a smile.

Aria stepped off backstage to do something and the lights returned to their normal brightness.

Charlotte blinked once in the brightened room. Her smile widened slightly. "You did good, considering the surprise of suddenly being onstage." she giggled. "Stage props and effects do come in handy." she took another sip of the wine.

"Yeah, it did catch me by surprise, I didn't expect that. You did a good job on the performance stuff too."

"Thanks.." Charlotte said. "Honestly, that turned out a lot better than any of us had even hoped. Our practices were terrible.." she sighed slightly, but her smile never faltered. "In the next dance, we will need a volunteer.." she said almost thoughtfully. A moment of silence passed, but it was very short, brief, as if she was only letting the words sink. "Would you like to join us?"

Silence again as he thought about it. "I don't know, I don't think I'd be up to the job." He poured more wine.

Charlotte nodded, taking a sip of her glass which she had not yet emptied. "Okay...still, if you would think about it. You need not know how to dance, or how to preform..just follow my steps and the flow of the music, you'll do fine." She smiled and glanced up at the stage as her sister came on stage.

"Ladies, Gentleman, thank you for attending. Please, enjoy your time here! The next show will be in about 15 minutes!" she smiled before going back offstage.

"Ok, we should dance, next performance, make it a real party." The wine bottle went empty, he yelled for the waiter to come and give them more.

Charlotte giggled a little, smiling. "That sounds perfect. Okay." she said, looking at the waiter. He nodded and walked to the kitchen. Charlotte took another sip of her wine.

A moment or two later, the waiter returned, taking the bottle out of the bucket and setting a new red wine bottle in. This was a different brand, one that was slightly more expensive and tasted a little better, if possible. He backed away as before.

"Thanks." He poured some for both of them, he looked at Charlotte for a while, he was starting to like her a lot more, of course the large amounts of wine could've been a factor too. "I need to go to the bathroom." He got up and tripped two steps away from the table . "Im fine." He said as he got up. "Some party!" he yelled outloud.

Charlotte glanced at him. "Okay." As he tripped, she started to stand, but before she could help he was back on her feet. She chuckled a little as he yelled. Resting back in her chair, she poured a little more wine and took a sip, watching people mill around. She was used to this type of wine, so she wasn't too out of it, however, she was treading a fine line.

Hector took long in the bathroom, when he came back he said hi to some stranger and told them they were beautiful. Then he went over to Charlotte and said "Let's dance now." And poured more wine.

Charlotte giggled and stood. "Okay..I will warn you.." she took the glass from him, only letting him take a sip before setting it down. "You might want to not let go of my hand." she said, taking his hand and leading him towards the stage. "Okay? Let the music flow through you, and let the rhythm from me run through your hand to you...okay?"

"ok." They danced for a while, Hector stumbled a bit and Charlotte was a really good dancer,he followed her lead every step o fthe way, letting the music flow just as she said. When they were done they sat down at the table and Hector fell asleep in 5 minutes

Charlotte smiled softly. She moved her chair next to him and brushed some hair behind his ear instead of in front of his mask. She gently leaned him back in his chair, making it look as if he was relaxed back instead of asleep. She was good at things like this. She picked up her glass, staying beside him as she took a sip, watching Aria and her volunteer.

Hector woke up about 20 minutes later, Charlotte was next to him and it seemed like the party was moving pretty well, "Hey, I need my teddy bear." He was very wasted and half knew where he was.

Charlotte looked at him curiously. "Hey..nice to see you're awake...teddy bear? You don't have a teddy bear here sweetie." she said softly. While he was asleep, the waiter had brought over some water. "Would you like some water?" she asked, motioning to the glass of water. She had told the waiter to take the bottle of wine back after she'd finished a fourth glass, careful not to push it too far.

"yeah, that'd be good." He knew he was wasted and didn't feel really good either, he didn't want his insides to end up all over Charlotte,which he would be embarrassed about. He gulped down the entire cup of water,and just stared at the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.