Hidden Identities (IC-OPEN)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"They won the contest, but shes still mad." Hector smiled "I honestly dont know what that was." He picked up his mask and put it back on.

Charlotte hugged him tightly. "I kinda liked it.." she whispered in his ear before pulling away. "I have to perform.." she backed towards the stage.

Aria sighed. "Sorry Alex..I hate to leave your company, but I must perform..please, forgive me." she curtsied and walked towards the stage. "I'll talk to you later." she hissed in Charlotte's ear as the two disappeared backstage. The lights dimmed.

"Ladies and Gentleman, please, take a seat!" an announcer boomed from offstage.

Hector watched her leave him, "good luck." He couldn't believe what he just did, it made him feel worse.

As everyone took their seats, Aria and Charlotte came on stage. A low, quiet song started and both girls twirled away, holding silver poles in their hands. It was a story in a song. They stared at each other. A loud trumpet blasted and both girls charged at each other, the poles narrowly missing the other as the other dancers rushed onstage.

He watched the beautiful girls on stage, crowded by the bunch of dancers, it was a great performance at the start.

The lights flickered.

Aria started to take the next move, but she tripped, sliding and falling off the stage.

Charlotte turned. The lights flickered again and she reached out to grab her sister's hand. She fell.

Before either girl hit the ground, the lights went out. There where loud, ear-piercing screams that erupted all around

The lights came back on. The two sisters stared at the stage, both shaking. On stage, spikes where coming from the bottom of the stage. All of the dancers where bloody, dead. None of them were alive.

"CHARLOTTE!" Hector saw the horror on stage "stay there Im coming!" he was running up there when his neighbor grabbed him, "Hector dont! dont you think it's a coencidence that they are the only two alive and they own the place?" he yanked his arm awayand kept running until he got to the stage"How do I get to you!"

Charlotte hugged him tightly, shaking. "Th...I...she...dead...and...fall...lights...off...luck.." she couldn't form an entire sentence she was so scared. It was pure luck the two had fallen off the stage, or they would be dead too.

Aria stood. She looked at Charlotte, just as shaken, but she glared. "Someone here caused that." She watched as a few people tried to leave...the doors wouldn't budge. She looked around. All the windows were blocked. She paled. "We're trapped..."

"sshhhh Im here, it's okay." he kissed her on the cheek to try and comfort her. "Im going to get your sister hold on." he walked through the spikes,.careful not to fall in and grabbed Aria's sweaty hand and picked her up. He walked her to Charlotte off stage. "We've got to get out."

Aria pulled away, hissing slightly. "We can't idiot! Everything is locked down!" The lights flickered.

Charlotte clung to Hector, squeaking as the lights flickered. "Electricity..the electrician..that's the problem...he was fired.."

((OOC: They were already offstage, they fell before the spikes where there, or they would be dead.))

((OOC: true haha))

"I, have no idea, the lights went out obviously because someone wanted them to go out, and then you were almost killed." he held her tighter. " Everybody was keeping their distance from the sisters. "You better watch out for them Hector, 'cause you're next." He looked at his neighbor. "how about shutting up?" Hector was worried now, his neighbor saw him with Charlotte. Hector decided to take his mask off. "No need to hide faces anymore, party's over.

(KAY ALL CAUGHT UP NOW....>.>)
The woman watched the chaos in silence. She tried her best to remain calm and collected. She took her own mask off, setting it aside so she could show that she also was no threat. She did not say that she was there on assignment, but she did not come here expecting anything like this to happen. She looked to the man who told her to shut up. "I'm sorry! I came here on assignment for work! I'm supposed to be taking notes on the gowns, for a rival masquarade party to be better. I did not sign up for this shit though." She threw the recorder to him. "Look it's specifically notes on what everyone is wearing. And how to make them better. It has nothing to do with what happened tonight here." She pulled a card out of her bag, which had a dress companies name on it. "I was hired to come here tonight. My name is Raiden Trimble." In all truth she was scared. Unsure of what just happened. She had been so caught up with work that she couldn't be sure what was the cause of all the chaos...But maybe. "Check the recorder. It may have something on it from what just happened."
(EEK, I hope this kind of puts Raiden on track. Providing Raiden is the neighbor Hector is reffering too. . I honestly may be more lost than I think I am...if so sorry..)

Walking over slowly his face in a bit of awe his mask still covering it, he stood by aria looking at the small group " The doors are locked...and we cant get out and the windows...and the...and the " he got stuck his eyes wandering the group for answers " why would someone do this ? " he noticed that hector removed his mask and was not hiding anything anymore. He thought to himself and then grabbed his own mask removing it from his head and throwing it on the ground his sleek face now view able " interrogation time " his face stern as he placed a hand on aria's shoulder.

Charlotte slowly pulled her mask off. She shivered. The heat shut off and the cold was starting to seep into the room.

Aria removed her mask. She looked much like Charlotte, but more picture-like. "Everyone stay calm. I'm going to find out what happened.." She looked slightly up at Alex. "Huh?"

He looked at aria " we have to interrogate people...find out what they know...and who they came with right...and...and...i dont know sit people down " he rubbed the back of his head, he wasn't that good at being a cop but he was good at making people calm.

"umm, pretty sure nobody came here for this but the person who did it." Hector gave the recorder back. Everyone stared at him with evil in their eyes. "so, what do we do now?" he asked the crowd. "figure out how to leave!" someone yelled, "Im gonna telk your wife Hector!" said his neighbor Diana. Hector looked at her, eyes wide as she got on her phone. "Aw! no service!" Diana yelled.

(Sorry for being so out of place at the moment. Working on getting on track lol.)
Raiden held the recorder. Watching everyone around her standing still. Her thumbs rubbing over her mask. She rolled her eyes at it, remembering how she loved how it hid her earlier, now feeling like it did nothing for her at all. She shoved it into her bag, and looked around. Everyone was frightened and scared. She was too.

Aria heard Diane's comment. She smirked at Charlotte, her eyes daggers for a mere second before looking at Alex. "You know..I don't think it was any of the guests." she said calmly. "Does anyone here feel light-headed?"

Charlotte let go of Hector, frowning. "Wh...what?..." she backed away, bumping into the stage. She felt tears in her eyes. She saw Aria's glance. She knew what it said. She knew Aria wanted for her to stay on the stage..so she'd be done with. Charlotte turned away. "I-I'm checking..backstage. An-anyone can j-join me." she said so they can hear. She was shaking as she disappeared backstage. Aria was right..never trust a mask..

" Then who do you thi....-" he looked at Charlotte backing away into the stage tears in her eyes, he rubbed his chin and shook his head as she went to go check backstage he ran a hand through his hair " what an interesting way to kill someone...falling from a stage...."

Raiden walked to Charlotte's side. She knew she had no right to be there, but she wanted to find someone to be near. Another person. "I will walk backstage with you." She offered quietly. Probably would be outspoken by another but she would give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.