Hidden Identities (IC-OPEN)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He walked out of the bathroom and fixed his sleeve, " did someone call me? " he looked at the crowd and the blood and what had haopened them he noticed aria and kneeled down next to her.

" huh you dont know crazy " he placed his hand on arias back and realized the blood " who shot you "

"I did. She was trying to kill everybody, had to." Hector didn't feel sorry for shooting her either. "You and Charlotte might as well be dead if I hadn't shot her and her 3 amigos."

" huh me? Dead? " he shook his head " you dont know who i am " he chuckled some more

"You're Alex, like, the dancer Alex." he chuckled, nice moves by the way.

Aria leaned against Alex, shaking. She was cold and loosing blood fast. "A-Al..Alex..I..I.." her voice was trailing off and she had a hard time keeping her eyes open.

Their father returned with a doctor and a vial. He walked to Charlotte, pouring the contents down her throat. The doctor knelt by Aria, a roll of bandages in his hand. "Sir, if you could help me lift her to a table?" the doctor asked Alex.

Charlotte coughed, but swallowed the liquid. Her eyes were only half open and she groaned.

Their dad sighed. "I believe so kid..but I'm not sure."

Charlotte's eyes flickered open and she whimpered softly. "H..hec....hector.." she mumbled softly, almost incoherently.

Aria collapsed, her eyes open, but they stared blankly at the stage. It was unsure whether she was dead or not, but everyone stepped away.

Hector smiled "Im right here Charlotte, Im right here." Tears started streaming down his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.