Hidden Identities (IC-OPEN)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte watched him a moment before wrapping an arm around his shoulder, a slightly worried look on her face. "Hey...are you okay?" She asked, rubbing his shoulder softly.

He jumped as she startled him, he had zoned out , "Yeah Im fine, I need more water."

Charlotte nodded, continuing to rub his shoulder. She motioned to a waiter who left, returning with more water. "There you go." she said softly. "Do you want anything else?" she asked in a gentle, soothing voice.

He drank the water, once again in one big gulp, he had felt a lot better. He looked at her "no thanks, some party right?"

Charlotte smiled. He seemed at least a little better. "Yeah.." she giggled. "Some party." she rested her head on his shoulder, watching everyone move around them.

Aria noticed her sister and Hector and frowned slightly. She's too friendly. She thought to herself.

Hector rested his head on Charlotte's. He looked at Aria, she had a confused face on. "Whats wrong with your sister?"

Charlotte looked at her sister. Her smile widened. "One of two things. She's jealous, or she's criticizing me." she giggled. "What do you think?"

"Probably both, but why would she be jelous?" Hector waved her over.

Charlotte giggled. "Because I've got you."

Aria raised an eyebrow at Hector's actions, but walked over with the grace of a model, her mask hiding everything but her eyes and her hair. She curtsied. "Good evening, sir. Is there anything I may do for you?" she said, her voice almost darker than her sister's, but like silk. Her eyes where more of a chartreuse instead of her sister's blue, but both of their hair was a dark black.

"Please sit." He kicked the chair out, "You look like you need a break." He looked at her with an inviting look.

Aria hesitated, but sat in the chair, crossing her legs under her black feathery dress. "Thank you, kind sir. I am Aria Moquaderi, I see you have met my sister. May I ask your name?" she said in the same dark, silky voice.

Charlotte shifted, wrapping her arm around Hector's as she did, smiling at her sister. As their eyes met, it was like an exchange of daggers, but both of their eyes softened as the eye contact between them broke.

"Im Hector." He held out his hand for a handshake, "I know who you are, you have a lovely sister."

Aria nodded, shaking his hand. "So I can see...has she been nice enough?" Aria questioned.

Charlotte giggled slightly at Aria's comment. "Of course I have!" she smiled.

Aria's stare could have burned the skin off a demon as she looked at Charlotte. "I was not asking you, sister. I was asking Hector here."

"Hey now, let's all have fun, yes, she has been nice." Hector could see the tension between the girls. "If it wasnt for her I might be... walking around with my pants at my ankles."

Charlotte giggled slightly, nuzzling his shoulder slightly. "Next time I won't let you have so much wine." she said, her voice softer almost.

Aria only nodded, acting a little more mature than her age. "Well, at least you aren't."

"Yep." He kissed the top of Charlottes head. "shes the best."

Charlotte blushed a little, smiling. She closed her eyes, relaxing a little more.

Aria smirked. "Well..you know, it'll take a while for that alcohol to wear off. You're welcome to stay the night, if you don't want to risk driving."

"yes" he said in a heartbeat. he rested his head onCharlotte's again, and closed his eyes.

((OOC: I'm trying to stall as much as I can so others can join before we jump into it too much, lol.))

Aria nodded, relaxing back in her chair. The waiter brought her a glass of white wine, his hand lingering a second on her hand before he left. There was something that flickered between their gaze. Aria pressed the side of her mask. The lips of the mask retracted, revealing her own black-lipsticked lips. She took a sip and smiled, watching as the other dancers improved fairly well without either of their leaders.

Charlotte's smile softened at his answer. Their hands under the table, she entwined her fingers around his as she leaned gently against his shoulder, her eyes still closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hector held Charlotte's hand, he saw the connection between Aria and the waiter. He smiled, tonight had been a total success, everybody was dancing and so laid back, he was about to grab more wine when he remembered what happened earlier, he didn't want Charlotte to think he was an alcoholic, instead he sipped his water and looked at Aria above the glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.