Hetalia; Revenge of the 2ps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice watched the demon disappear under Olivia's hasty command, then her unicorn charging at Ivana and somehow managing to get her on its back. She motioned at it to move, and it gave her a curt nod. "Fairy King, you can go home," Alice said wearily. "I'm going to take Olivia on-alone."
"Are you sure?" he said uncertainly. "You got hurt pretty bad-"
"I'll be fine." Alice got up once again. "I'm not afraid to fight with a few scratches."
"If you insist," Fairy King said and disappeared.
"Hmm…you got your girlfriend out of here," Olivia said slyly. "I wonder what her reaction will be when she finds out you're dead meat."

China stared grimly at the door. "We'll have to take that chance. Hai-yaaaaah!" He kicked the door open. "Thanks for loosening the hinges for me."

Ivana tripped over the horse and got on to not fall. Soon the horse ran out of the room. She was half way threw the hall when she fell of and collapse on the floor. "Crap, I got to go back," she looked back at down the hall. Antarctica turned to see Ivana was OK "Ivana get over here something is behind the door," she said "but.." Ivana replied grabbing her sword and walking slowing towards the door.

China looked at Ivana with an I-told-you-so look and followed her. He wondered what was beyond the door.

Alice ducked yet another attack. "Damn, I hate when I'm on the defensive," she hissed. "Oh, well…" She aimed her gun at Olivia once again.
"It won't work," Olivia said in a singsong tone as she deflected the attack once again.
"GRRRRR!!" Alice threw her hands up. "This-is-so-frustrating! Aha!" She was about to attack once again, but then Olivia was suddenly behind her. She grabbed both of Alice's hands and held them behind her back. "What will your girlfriend say when she finds out the all-powerful England has been defeated?"
"I HAVEN'T BEEN DEFEATED YET, YOU BLOODY WANKER!" Alice shouted, struggling hard.
"My, my," Olivia said, pursing her lips. "You sure are a stubborn one." She tightened her grip. "Admit defeat already, Alice."
"No way! No….way…." And she fell unconscious. Olivia smirked again and lifted Alice, then disappeared.

"What was that?" China said, alarmed. He thought he had heard Alice's voice fade off. "Never mind, we can get to her later." Acting on instinct, he grabbed Ivana's hand so she didn't run off.

Ivana struggled to go back but China grip was to strong "Dammit China let go," she hissed as she slapped China's hand hard. The door fell the the ground and the room was door and silent. "Yikes this is almost as dark and cold as winter in Antarctic," Antarctica exaggerated as she felt the cold air blow in. Ivana stopped struggling and walked in to the room it was dark and cold, but she felt something more something in the blackness.

(I'm thinking Mongolia pops out or China's 2P)

tumblr_m6szjoMrbS1rpxjwpo1_250.gif

((okay))
China jumped suddenly. "Guys….I have a bad feeling…." He felt a hand on his shoulder and bit his lip. "Oh, no." Once again acting on instinct, he drew his sword and found himself staring at….himself? "What on earth…."

"This must be China's 2P like the one the was attacking England," said backing away from the 2P. Ivana without any regard for herself she ran to China (the regular one) and tackled the 2P holding him down attempting to hold her sword toward towards her throat. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!!" she yelled.

China's 2p smirked. "Why am I doing this? Miss, I am just following our plan."
"What plan?" China shouted, advancing on the 2p with his sword.
"The attack plan."
"I was fully aware of an attack, aru," China said. "But why?"
2p China thought for a moment. "Oh, look, Hello Kitty is here."
"Do you believe I'm really going to fall for that?" China asked, though he did look out of the corner of his eye hopefully. His 2p gave another smirk.
"Yep."
"Well, I'm not. Is she around here somewhere?" he whispered to himself, followed by a pinch. "Focus, China, focus!"

"Are you with England's 2p? Tell me or I will slit your throat," she whispered with a grin putting the blade closer to his throat. Ivan's turned and looked down at the 2p "Tell us or else!"

"Yes, I am," spat 2p China. "What I have to do is get my own 1p, but I have a feeling that you want to see your girlfriend," he sneered at Ivana. "So I might bring you along, too."
"What have you done to Alice?" China asked, his voice rising dangerously.
"Aww, he's concerned," his 2p crooned. "Why don't you come with me and I'll show her to you?"
"As if I'd do such a thing!" China roared, aiming his sword at his 2p.
"You wouldn't want your friend to get hurt, now would you?" 2p China asked smoothly. "2p England and I have a special way of commuting, she's taught me how to read minds….has the 'normal' England bothered telling you any of her secrets?"
"No, but…."
"She must not trust any of you," 2p China drawled. "The better England tells us everything."

"SHUT UP!!" Ivana yelled choking him in anger. She was furious from the view of Antarctic who was in the back staring at what was happening. "China stop her," she asked him softly feeling unconformable from the sudden burst of violence. She never was much of a fighter or in anyway violent. It was her nature somehow down south everyone was peaceful being there scientific experiments.

China nodded and practically lunged at Ivana. "Get a hold of yourself! You," he addressed 2p China by pointing his sword at him. "Where did you take Alice to?"
"Not telling."
"Tell us or you'll no longer exist!" he shouted gruffly.
"Okay, okay." 2p China put his hands up in surrender. "She's at the better England's house. Also," he raised his sword unexpectedly at China and striked. "Keep your guard up."
China looked at his bloody hand. "Coward. I've seen horses cause more damage."

"You shit bag!! Why have you taken her though!" she yelled punching him in the stomach. Ivana catched him from falling if he did She put her lips up to his ear "Tell me and maybe I won't kill you," Ivana asked trying not to beat him anymore. Uintā (I just found a name for her) felt vary frightened and threatened.

2p China stared at her. "Why else? To get to my 1p, of course. Besides, I wasn't the one who caught her. Olivia was, and I don't know her reasons."
"Hmm…." China muttered. "So what are your reasons? Why do you want to get to me?"
"One; I don't like you."
"H-hey!"
"Two; you are still me, so you must agree….it's fun watching people suffer."
"You are entertaining yourself?"
"Mm-hm."
"Well, listen here, you-you ass, that is the worst reasoning I've ever seen. I demand that you let her-OW!"
"How many times must I tell you," 2p China drawled. "Not to let your guard down? I did more than scratch you this time, now did I?"
China looked at his injury and grimaced. That cut looked deep.
"I think I need backup," 2p China muttered. "They all seem to be resisting."
((When will you introduce your 2ps? Just curious….))

Ivana looked down at China's 2p and threw him down on the ground. Her face full of hatred when she pointed her sword down at the 2p "Let's just kill him, he is no use to us," Ivana demanded.
Uinta looked back into the darkness something was coming, foot steps could be heard from the room. Then a figure in a came out with a grin on her face.
http://s3.zerochan.net/Czech.Republic.240.663125.jpg
"And I thought I was evil one, Ivana," her 2p purred with a sword blade touching her face.
"Damm you Andriana, shut up," Ivana burst out in anger turning around ignoring the 2p's warning.
Uinta back away as Andriana looked down at her with a grin.
"O Ivana, You never told me you adopted a girl with Alice," she teased as she rubbed the cheek of Uinta.
"Get away from her you fuck or I will slice you to streads," Ivana hissed gripping her sword.

China gulped. This wasn't a good sign. He saw his 2p scrambling to get up and pointed his sword at his chest. "Don't you dare."
"Oh, come on," 2p China got up and aimed his own sword at China. "Drop the damn sword."
"As if!" China lunged at him and a new battle began. Neither sides seemed intent on giving up as swords clashed.

Uinta froze in fear as Andriana stroked her cheek. Andrian sure was creepy, the way she talked and the way she acted.
"Don't touch her!! leave her out of this!" Ivana yelled shoving her away from Uinta pointing her sword at her.
Behind her she heard the clashing of blades. "I guess it's time for us to fight as well.." Andriana said meekly.
There sword clashed and she urged Uinta to run away and she did.

China watched Uinta run away and gave a grim little smile. Good, she got away. "On to business." He continued sword fighting, a look of utter concentration on his face.

With Uinta was gone Ivana tackled Andriana. They fell of the ground the sword slashed her hip she did not know if the wound was deep or not. "Your going to die bitch," Ivana told her puting the sword up to her. Then quickly Andriana pushed her back and did a uppercut on her to her stomach. Ivana dropped her sword and staggered back. Ivana coughed some blood and wiped it off her lip. Andriana grinned and slashed at her.

Uinta ran down the halls of the building and ran out to the court yard. It was sunny and peace as if nothing happened inside. "Where should I go what do I do?" she asked out loud running away from the building to the city.

Olivia had been having fun with Alice, but now she wanted more. She looked at her befuddled 1p, who she had tied up. "I need somebody to guard you. But who? Bingo!" She rolled up her sleeves and summoned a demon. "Don't let her escape."
"Bloody-I'm still thinking of a plan…."

Olivia then disappeared from her house and found herself in front of the building, where somebody was already waiting for her. Perfect...
"Oi! Bit out of the way, are you? Trying to get away?" She gave a ruthless laugh. "This will be too easy."

Uinta ran faster after hearing what Olivia said. "Oh no no no oh God please..." She muttered to herself. Uinta ran down the street in the city it was getting dark no one would be out. Or maybe some would, creeps if anything. Uinta did a sharp corner down an ally and turned again. At the end was a door, hopefully it wasn't locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.