Hetalia; Revenge of the 2ps

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2...got_how_to_care_by_duhitssammy123-d5wjymu.jpg
Prussia knocked on Hungary's door. "Yo, Elizabeta," he called. "You in there?" He felt sad about Hungary and Austria breaking up, but he also saw it as an opportunity. Elizabeta was single! He knocked even harder. "The Awesome Prussia-that's me-is here to cheer you up."

Alice nodded, then told China the plan. He smiled. "That's good. I'll take you to my place, all right?"
"Okay, China," Arthur and Alice said in unison. "Jinx."

"HELP?! NOW?!" Wales screamed impatiently, then spotted Ivana. "WHERE'S MY BROTHER?! WHERE'S MY SISTER?! ARE THEY OKAY?!"

Ivana ran to the fighting Olivia and Wales. She just now noticed that she was unarmed. With a big mass of anger she charged at Olivia and punched her in the back. " You bitch why don't you die!!" She yelled "run Wales get uinta and scot out of here," she continued.

Elizabeta cerled up in her bed. "Please good I don't anyone to see me like this," she said crying. She was still unset about her brake up and was in a complete wreck. It would only lower her self asteam to make people see her like this.

"Dammit there fighting hard down there. But there right we got to get you out of here," she said summoning a rainbow unicorn. "I'm getting her out of here Ivana, Wales brother stay there and fight," he said to them getting uinta in the unicorn.

"Ok scot whatever you say! Ivana replied giving Olivia anouther blow in the back.

"Okay!" Wales shouted, shooting at Olivia determinedly. "Why won't you die already?!" he screamed.
"Why so determined?" Olivia teased. "Are you afraid that Olivia will hurt your wittle brother and sister?"
Wales' face contorted with rage. "Shut up, you she-devil!"

Prussia looked at the door. "I don't think that looks matter, Elizabeta," he said kindly, opening the door. "Look, I think that Austria was a real jerk to dump you like that. You know what?" He slammed the door behind him. "He can kiss that dusty old piano for all I care; that's all he cares about anyways. But if I were him," Prussia's red eyes lit up. "I wouldn't leave you for the world."

"Come on, come on!" China growled. Here he was, trying to get two blind countries out of here via car, and the car just would not start. "You have got to be kidding me…"
"Oi, China, what's taking so long?" Alice asked nonchalantly.
"Nothing!" China revved it up as the engine failed.
"Well, you'd better get going," Arthur said. "Once we get to your house, I could seriously use a cup of tea."
"I want to make Ivana my specialty crumpets," Alice said bashfully. "Right when my sight returns."
"God help us," China muttered under his breath.

"Really," Elizabeta said softly blushing. She sat up and looked down at her sheets. Elizabeta tucked her knees to her chest and looked up slowing meting Prussia in front of her bed. Elizabeta wore a loose white tank top and denim short shorts. "Thanks Prussia I really better already," she said putting on a fake smile.

"Die bitch!" Ivana yelled kicking her in the lags and putting a fist to her gut. Ivana was diver reed to knock her out.

Uinta got on and the unicorn flew away. She could see everyone below her. They flew for a bit until. That saw a car and what looked like Alice, China, and that other guy in there. The unicorn landed and she got off. She stood up on her tippy toes and looked through the window "hello can i get in," she asked kindly.

"You don't look okay," Prussia said, sitting down and hugging Elizabeta. "Tell the Awesome Prussia what's up."

"Yeah, yeah," China muttered just as the car started up. He gave a sigh of relief. "Get in, we need to get these two," He pointed at Alice and Arthur. "Somewhere safe."

"Got it," she said getting in the front seat. She looked at the seat belt and the seat. "I can't sit here it's a big girl seat. I mean I'm don't weigh enough," she said. The back seats were already taken by the two englands and the front seat was the only one left.

Elizabeta put her head in Prussia's lap and frowned. "It's I miss Austria so much, but I feel like I shouldn't he was cheating on me with Serbia," she said started to get angry "Like why would Austria and Serbia do out they hate each other, Austria is such a jerk. But I guess I just miss his attention" she said using her finger to play with her hair.

"No, really, it's fine," China said. "Just get in, I think that Oliver is on our tail." He looked out the side mirror. "Dammit, he is. And he has my 2p with him." He grabbed Uinta, pulled her in, then started driving at top speed.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...300-379.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130113152933

"Lovely day for a car ride," Oliver said, taking a sip of tea while 2p China drove. "Just lovely. The sun is shining, the birds are singing…and I don't have to worry about my 1p fighting me…he used up all his magic, you see…"
"Will you shut up?" 2p China muttered. "One more word about birds tweeting and I'm gonna puke."

"Exactly, he's a complete ass," Prussia said thoughtfully. "He dumped you for that Serbia guy. In my opinion, Serbia is so…so…" Who was he kidding? He didn't even know Serbia. "Ugh." Prussia smiled at Elizabeta. "Hey, wanna get a-"
"Elizabeta? You in there?"
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/24900000/Austria-hetalia-austria-24900113-568-550.jpg
Austria's tired voice came through the door. He had just gotten back from fighting-imagine, him fighting-his 2p self. A while back, he was captured and tortured by him and had to watch his 2p self stage him dumping Elizabeta…all while he watched, tied up and helpless. Eventually, he was rescued by Germany-God bless him-and took down his 2p self. Now, he had to make amendments for what his 2p self did.

When Elizabeta heard Austria come in the first thing she though of was to make him jealous. It might be a stupid idea but Elizabeta immediately put her mouth of Prussia's lips. She muttered under her breath "Play along," she wrapped her arms around his body.
(http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/305/d/3/ughghhhggh_by_french_waffle-d84wvct.png) Poland and Lithuania were intensely playing a game of chess. They went saying to each other that they love the other so much there going let the other win. So the game was going pretty long since both players were trying to not win. "Lith this is pointless can't we just cuddle on the couch," she complained getting up from her seat. "No I must let you win so I'm going to forfeit," Lithuania answered tipping over her king seeing it roll almost off the table. "Thanks!" Poland teased sticking out her tongue. Poland ran over and kissed her on the check. Lith and Poland had never encountered there 2ps and were never content with there lives. Maybe too content since they were out of shape in battle and to fight. Lith turned on the TV as Poland put her head on her shoulder. Lith's eyes widened as she saw the news reporter tell of the recent attack of the 2ps. Lith knew that Poland wasn't fit to fight either was her. But if anyone of them had to fight Lith would definitely be more suited to. She looked at Poland who wasn't even shocked about the news or wasn't even paying any attention. Poland day dreamed about a green field of yellow flowers as she played with Lith's hair. Lith got up and Poland fell on the couch. "Hay come back here we didn't cuddle for that long," Poland complained again. Lith went to the closet and ignored Poland. She took out her Smith & Wesson revolver and checked the chamber as she turned around. "Poli bad people are coming OK, I need to close the shades and turn off the TV. "EEK put that down your going to shoot my eye out!!" she yelled in panic kicking back to the other side of the couch. "Calm down, remember the ring you gave me?" she asked getting a box of ammunition and setting on the couch next to Poli "Ya what about it.." she said confused "That ring means I will do everything in my power to protect you, and do you think I will shoot you," she said holding up to hand with a gleaming silver ring with a green gem in it. Lith shook her head and got to loading to the gun. Poli looked at her for a second. She tilted her head and smiled slightly. "I love you Lith," she said putting her hand on hers. Lith looked up for a second and looked back down. Poli got up and closed the curtains and turned off the TV. When Lith was done loading the gun and got up and looked at Poli who was looking at her. "I will protect you," she said kindly. Lith kissed her on the lips and after they looked at each other intently.

Last edited:
Prussia nodded slightly and started to kiss Elizabeta, feeling somewhat guilty when he saw Austria. The guy looked as though he had been through a lot. He was out of breath, his clothes were ripped, and he was sporting a bloody nose. Acting on instinct, Prussia pulled away from the kiss. "You okay?" he asked Austria. Austria said nothing; he just stared at Elizabeta and Prussia. Prussia looked at Austria's hand. There was a flower in it.
Austria couldn't believe what he was seeing. Prussia and Elizabeta, together…He summoned up all his courage and looked at Prussia. "I'm…sorry," he said sadly. "I didn't know I was interrupting something *ahem* important…" He ran away, tears flowing freely from his face. He had to play the piano, to calm himself down…

• Love
Reactions: MagnoliaSweet
Elizabeta looked at the ground. She felt guilty too, only if she knew that he came to apologize. A tear of regret fell from her beautiful green eyes. "I... I'm sorry Austria I..." she couldn't speak anymore as was on the urge of crying. "I'm sorry it's not... what it looks like," she said digging her face into her hands.

Prussia grabbed Elizabeta's arm and said, "Come on, it's best that we follow him. I don't know why, but," He looked into her eyes with his own red ones. "I don't think you were dumped by that Austria." He heard the sound of a piano. "He's trying to calm himself. He just saw his girlfriend with somebody else, of course that's the first thing he does..."

Austria was playing Swan Lake, a piece that he had created for Russia when he couldn't think of anything. His hands shook as he played, and he often messed up. Soon, he realized that this wouldn't help him. He had to face his fears head-on, but he was too cowardly, not worthy enough. He slammed his head against the piano, making a horrible sound. "This is hopeless," he sobbed into the keys. "Elizabeta…Elizabeta…"

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2...a_x_reader__part_1_by_danderegirl-d5w0f9t.jpg
While Poland and Lith were having their moment, Estonia was online in a chat room…with Russia, of all people. He sighed and looked at the next message.

Estonia slammed the laptop shut. Something's going on…and I don't like it… "Hey, Latvia?"

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2..._heaven_latvia_by_vampiregodesnyx-d5lpoqa.jpg
"What is it?" Latvia asked.
"Have you heard from Russia lately?"
"Why would I want to?" Latvia muttered lazily, opening a bottle of sake and starting to drink from it.
"Latvia, this is important. I think Russia is in trouble." Estonia opened the laptop and showed his chat with Russia to him. Latvia's eyes widened.
"I…think so too…"

Elizabeta looked up and he was gone. She thought Austria was still here. Looking into Prussia's red eyes Elizabeta got up. It must of been even more hard for him Prussia and Austria hated each other. Elizabeta didn't look at Prussia she just ran out the door after Austria. When she got to him he was at a piano and crying. "MY LOVE I'M.. ," she yelled falling on her knees "I love you, please it's not what it looked like" she begged.

Austria looked up, shocked. "E-Elizabeta?" he said uncertainly. He ran over and stroked her hair. "No, I'm sorry, I should have protected myself, I should have fought back against him, I should have-" RING. RING. RING. "I'd better answer that," he said hastily. "Hello?"
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/polls/984000/984228_1332731141092_full.jpg
"Austria!" Germany shouted at the phone. "They've got Russia!"
"They WHAT?!"
"Estonia just called, he said that he was online, and Russia was sending him strange texts. I don't know about you, but I'm worried. Have you heard what the 2ps did to England?"
"No, what?"
"They tortured him-his female self too-and they could no longer see once Oliver was done with them!"
"Wow, that's bad. Any leads on my 2p?"
"He got away. Again," Germany muttered angrily.
Austria groaned. "How about Italy?" He was worried about Italy, he had worked for him for a while.
"No," Germany's voice sounded sad.
"South Italy?"
"Gone. Both of them."
"Oh," Austria muttered. He looked over at Elizabeta, who probably didn't know that he, Austria, was now just another soldier in the battle against evil.

"What's going on Austria?" Elizabeta asked concerned. She was happy that Austria wasn't to upset with her.
But his expression worried her it seemed that he was worried and anxious.
"Tell me wants wrong?" she asked further. It was clear something was up she just didn't know what.

Austria looked at Elizabeta's beautiful face, muttering, "I gotta go, Germany," hung up, then sighed. "Some...things have been going on lately. North and South Italy have gone missing. Russia has been captured by his 2p. England is left in China's care with his female self-both are blinded. The point is," he gulped. "We, the 1ps, are at war with our 2ps-and the 2ps are winning. I got a good beating from my own 2p and would have been dead, had Germany not saved me. I came here to straighten things out with you because my 2p...didn't say nice things to you," he finished breathlessly.

Hungary put her hands over her mouth in shock. "Really, this is really bad then.." she said soft getting off her knees and coming over to Austria's warm body. "I hope my 2p don't come, but if she does I will fight her off with my pan, that witch" she said softly grabbing Austria. Inside she was a bit scared and more concerned for Austria's safety.

Austria nodded. "Thank you."

Meanwhile
China was driving as fast as he could, trying to get everyone out of there safely. "Dammit! They're still following us!" He looked at the two Englands, who were now fast asleep. Probably passed out from exhaustion...

Wales looked at Ivana. "We have to go. Now. She's way too strong." He hastily summoned a unicorn and muttered, "Get on. Quick."

Ivana got on the unicorn and held on to Wales back to not fall off. "Got it, now hurry!" she yelled impatiently.

"We should probably tell has many other 1p's as possible," Elizabeta said going back to the door and looking back at him. "Lets go," she said gesturing him to come and fallow.

Wales nodded. "We'll meet up with China, Alice, and Arthur, okay?"

Austria looked at Elizabeta and followed her.

Elizabeta walked down the hall, at the end she saw Prussia standing there. "The 2ps are attacking lets tell as many people as we can," she said not looking in his eyes

After a moment Ivana saw the car ahead of them. Inside were the the englands, but wait they look not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.