Hetalia; Revenge of the 2ps

Status
Not open for further replies.
China looked curiously at the struggling Briton. "England? Are you okay, aru?"
"Yeah, I'm brilliant," England said sarcastically. "Just being falsely accused and strangled by a weird version of Flying Mint-"
"Flying what?" China rolled his eyes. "Never mind. Let's just hope you won't set my streets on fire next, aru."
"I keep telling you, I didn't do that!" England tried kicking the stupid bunny off. Then she realized-she was the only one who could see Flying Chocolate Bunny. "What a dirty game!"
China stared at her, looking surprised. "Huh?"
"Oh, nothing. Can you stab right about…here?" She motioned at the spot where the bunny was clinging onto her.
"You want me to kill you?"
"NO! Just…stab right there…"
China defiantly threw his scabbard to the side.
"CHINA!!!"
"It's clear you feel guilty, aru. But I won't go as far as that."
"No!" England sighed. "Fine. I'll do it myself." Closing her green eyes, England murmured an incantation. Sparks flew around her and the bunny fell limply off of the female England. "Ha! Take that!" She wiped chocolate off her dress with a little smirk.
Flying Chocolate Bunny smiled weakly. "Too late, England. They're coming."
England's face fell.

Ivana got back up with a grin and leaned against England
"so how is it going babe" she said.
Antarctica signed and put her head on the table.
Ivana was where it was always trouble when she was.
She was like this ever since her and Slovakia broke up, drunk and alone though she often got along with England.

Reactions: Alice Kirkland
"Oh, fine," England said in a shaky voice. "How are you, Ivana?" She couldn't help but smile. At least Ivana might listen to her. "Wait, er, there is something. This flying bunny made of chocolate nearly killed me, and said that they are coming. The 2ps are…"
China rolled his eyes. "Typical of England. Always making up stuff, aru."
"But it's true!" England insisted. "Please, you have to believe me!"

"Sure I believe you, England," Ivana grinned "But what are you talking about anyway?"
Ivana turned her gaze towards China and her eyes squinted "Have you been bothering England again?"
She marched front of China and shoved him. "No one messes with my girl!"
Ivana dropped the tankard of beer on the floor and raised her fists. "You want it China!!"
Antarctica got up and said "Ivana please stop, we came here to discuss the matter of this world not fight over them"

England sighed, looking at China, who was now on the floor. "Thanks. Well, er, you see…" Suddenly, she felt her phone vibrating in her right pocket. "Hello? Oh, hi, boss." She paused and listened for a minute. "Riots in the town square? Houses on fire? What-who's behind this? You don't know? Oh, god, oh, god….boss? Boss?! BOSS!" She lowered the phone. "Another attack has happened."
((sort of going to meanwhile with the 2ps if you don't mind. tell me if you do mind, and…yeah.))
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/292/4/a/profile_picture_by_2p_fem_england_rp-d6r4fzn.jpg
2p Nyo England smirked as she watched the buildings burn. She loved chaos ever so much, and this was the definition of chaos. There was nothing like spreading mischief….even though she was missing out on the world conference attack plan. She sighed. "Best get going," 2p England said simply. "I have enough people to make a whole batch of cupcakes." She smiled. "I'll be on my way. After all, a lady is never late." She clapped her hands twice and watched her broomstick soar towards her. "I can't wait until I see my 1p again. It'll be…exciting," she said whilst sharpening her knife. "Off I go…."
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2...er___china_town_by_yenbeilschmidt-d7wy4if.jpg
2p China looked at the destroyed Chinese town. "That's what they get," he whispered. "For not letting me have my way." He nodded slowly, then made his way towards the meeting hall, where the other 2ps were preparing for the attack they had planned for a long time.

"Babe who exactly is attacking?" Ivana asked as she turned her head from the fight she was trying to get herself into.
Antarctica's head shut up and she yelled "Wait!! England must be innocent this was done by someone else. If the city is being attacked it must be done by the same person or people!"

Ivana turned with a questionable look and said "Are aren't making any sense girl... explain further." "Well there are multiple attacks in a short period of time they must be done by the same people, they wouldn't want us to prepare after the first attack so they would of attack again if that is there intentions"

(Thats fine, what's weird though is that we are the only ones posting)

((Yeah, it does strike me as odd….))
England nodded gravely. "Told you so."
China also nodded in agreement. "It's impossible for that to happen when we're all sitting here, but then what would that mean? Who's behind the attacks, aru?"
England pounded her fist on the table. "THE BLOODY 2PS!!!"
She tensed. There was sawdust falling on her face. That couldn't be good...

Ivana looked at her hand which was covered in saw dust and looked up at the ceiling.
"The ceiling. Something is sawing it," Ivana said to England
Antarctica ran to England and Ivana then yelled "We got to get out of here the ceiling is going to fall in!"
Ivana grabbed Alice's hand and ran urged her to the door. "Let's go before it caves in," she said to Alice.

"Babe we have no weapons though," Ivana stated pushing the smaller Antarctic behind her.
The ceiling started to make creaks and gowns.
"This is beginning to become unsettling," Antarctic said as she back to the door.

England sighed. She flicked her arm and two swords appeared. "Now you do. Let's-ARGH!!!!" It was too late. The ceiling gave way and her 2p came crashing down onto her. "...heavy..." England closed her eyes as a bolt of light shot out.
"Hello, Alice," 2p England said then caught Ivana's eye. She winked. "Nice to see you, Ivana."
"Did you just..." England started. "Listen, can you go away?"
"Aww...don't be your usual grumpy-wumpy self...I ought to teach you a lesson."
"You guys run ahead," England breathed. "This isn't your fight."

Ivana felt a bit of pleasure from Alice's 2p's wink as she did feel a bit attracted to the normal Alice, but Ivana quickly went back to her senses.
"Your not the really Alice you, you fuck," she insulted as she grabbed one of the swords.
She picked up the tankard she had earlier and threw it at the 2p and grabbed Antarctica hand.
Then quickly Ivana and Antarctica dashed out the door in to the hall way. Ivana felt a bit sad having to leave her behind but it was want she wanted

Alice smirked at Ivana's comment as they rushed away. "China, you go ahead too." China nodded.
"You sure you don't need any help?" he asked her.
"Yeah," Alice breathed. "Like I said, it's my fight." She really hoped Ivana would be okay; at least she gave her a head-start. "Now…go to hell, Olivia."
"In the end, though," Olivia said with a smirk. "You'll be the one going to hell." She raised her dagger. "This'll be too easy."
Alice slowly raised her gun. "You think?" she muttered gruffly. "I'll bet on it." She smiled. "It's about time I showed you that what you're doing is wrong."
"As you wish," Olivia said and aimed her knife at Alice. Alice tried to duck but it was too late; the knife went deep into her stomach. Alice nearly gave a scream of pain, but it stopped in her throat. She couldn't let Ivana worry; she just couldn't. She covered it with a shout:
"DAMN YOU!!!!"
"You were about to shriek, weren't you?" Olivia said. "Very well, I know that I'm doing my job."
"What are you trying to achieve?" Alice coughed out some blood. "There are no benefits to my job." Yeah, right...
Olivia striked at her again, but this time Alice was prepared; she ducked the attack and aimed her pistol at Olivia. Olivia was prepared, too. She created a shield out of pure energy with a smirk then sent knives flying at Alice. This time Alice wasn't so lucky; she let out a scream of pain.

China heard the scream. He was worried for his friend and how Ivana would react. "I'm sure that was her 2p," he said nervously. "Besides, England always has things under control. I know her well, aru." He clutched his sword all the while, as though preparing to stab anybody in his path. He knew that Ivana had feelings for Alice, and would probably run after her.

The shouting was startling enough when Ivana and Antarctica heard a scream.
Ivana knew it had to be England, even China's words didn't make her stop running.
"Dammit it has to be her!!" Ivana yelled holding back Antarctica from running anymore.
"Let me go Ivana, I don't want to be caught up in this mess," Antarctica panicked "I don't want to die!!"
Ivana let her go and gripped her sword "Fine... I will go then. China protect the girl," she said sternly.
Ivana ran back down the hall remembering her words. She shouldn't go it was way to dangerous.
She didn't want England to get hurt though, she... loved her.

Alice slowly got up, ignoring the injuries with difficulty. "Why the bloody hell did you do that?" she growled. "Now everybody will panic and-oh, crumpets, that's your plan?!"
Olivia did nothing but smirk at her. "Clever, clever girl, you are."
"You b-"
She saw Ivana run towards her through the corner of her eye. "No, no! Go the other way! Turn around!" If Ivana died because of her, she would never forgive herself. She didn't know what it was, though...it felt like...love.

Ivana ran into the room with her sword in hand
"No I'm not, that bitch is going to die," she stated and she charged up to her with an angry look.
Ivana slashed at Olivia with her blade.
Antarctica looked back as she ran with China down the hall.
"China you think they're going to be all right?" Ivana asked China as she turned a corner.

China sighed. "I honestly don't know, aru. I'm trying to think positive, but….I'm honestly worried." He gulped. "If that was Alice, then we're facing some tough opponents, aru. Our best bet is to see if she knows anything about it, and that means we will have to take a trip to Alice's house. Is that okay with you?" he asked Antarctica, forcing a smile onto his face.

Olivia smiled and deflected the attack with surprising ease. Alice gave a groan through her teeth.
"Mm-hm. I see. Perhaps I should use what you can't see." She uttered the spell that could summon the devil.
"Bloody hell, she's playing a dirty game!" Alice shouted before being knocked backwards by the devil Olivia summoned. "Well, I can do the same thing! Fairy King," she shouted, extending her right arm. "Come forth!"
A muscular fairy greeted her. "At your service, Miss Kirkland. What can I do to help you?"
"Attack her!" Alice shouted, pointing at Olivia.
"Aye, aye, captain." And he was off.
"Oh, please, live…I beg you…" Alice prayed. "And now…the devil matter…." She raised her pistol. "Ivana, I need you to get out of here now. You could get killed by this thing." Alice shot at the devil. "Please. It's for a good reason."

"No I'm not leaving you here!" she yelled as she charged back at Olivia with her sword, stubborn as ever. Ivana wasn't going to leave her be herself , even if she did have that magical fairy thing. Olivia still has that demon that is starting to give her the creeps.
"Say positive right," Antactica muttered to herself. As she came to a door, the door was stuck. This can't be good.

China cursed. He aimed his sword at the door in frustration. "You have got to be kidding me." He stared at it resentfully, then shouted, "Who's there?"

Alice didn't give in to the demon. "Right. Go right," she told herself. "Now go left. Good. Oh,no." The demon was now advancing towards Ivana. "Look out!" She jumped in the way of the demon and hastily summoned a unicorn. "Get her out of here, back to the-" But she didn't finish her order. A large claw aimed carefully at her left arm, the one holding the pistol, and scratched it. But the results were terrifying. Alice gritted her teeth and said the last word; "others." The unicorn gave a neigh of uncertainty, but Alice's eyes snapped open. "NOW!!!!"

Ivana backed away lowly as the demon came closer. "Be quite Alice, just don't die," she said softly with a tear running down her face. Then suddenly her face was full of anger "DIE YOU DEMON FUCK!!" Ivana screamed as she once more changed at the enemy with her sword out ready to cut right into the demons stomach.

Antarctic turned quickly "Was that Ivana, a demon?" she asked herself getting out a strew driver from her pocket to try to get the door off it hinges. She walked toward the door then froze at the realization that something was behind it. "China, something is behind the door," Antarctica stated with certainty.

Status
Not open for further replies.