Hetalia; Revenge of the 2ps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice reddened slightly at the kiss, but then accepted it. She stroked Ivana's back, while, at the same time, she felt her tears rolling down her face. She broke away. "Arthur! He's alive, isn't he? I bet his magic returned as well, thank God…" As she talked, her magic was visibly pouring back into her, a bright green light radiating around her like a halo.

Canada looked in horror at the two Prussias then at the bow that had shot 2p Prussia. He had done what was right…now what? He took out his phone and texted all of his contacts (pretty much everyone).
Prussia has fallen. I killed his 2p for you.
-C

He knew that nobody knew who he was, but somebody had to say it. He looked at 1p Prussia. His red eyes were determined, and he was holding his phone. Canada wrenched it out of his hands; his jaw dropped. Prussia was about to send a text to everyone. His fingers had been lingering near the send button.
Here is what it said:
The Last Will and Testament of the Awesome Prussia
For Austria: HA! I bet you will go out in a less awesome way than me!
For Hungary: I've always loved you like a brother would love a sister. I wish you and Austria well.
For England: Keep doing that weird stuff you do lol
For Ivana: I heard you and Fem!England are seeing each other. My advice: DON'T. MAKE. HER. MAD.
For Uinta: Sorry that I didn't get to know you. BTW, China digs you.
For China: Welp, I'm glad that I'm dead, because if I were still alive, you'd kill me for telling Uinta that.
For Latvia: Geez, you're such a pussy. Man up, will you?
For Estonia: Geek. You are a geek. I've always wanted to tell you that.
For Lithuania: I wish you and Poland well. BTW, Estonia and Latvia have felt kinda left out. Remember your BFFs, they're important.
For Poland: You are totally fabulous! Too bad I won't be there to see you get married to Lith.
For Germany: Bro, I'm gonna miss you the most. Make your big brother proud and DON'T DIE. EVER.
For Canada: Whew, this is really hard. I love you. Don't let anyone outshine you, no matter what they say. You are remembered by me. If I magically get resurrected or something, can you be my first kiss?
For Wales: Hang in there, bro!
For My 2p: I hate your guts. When you die, I'm never going to leave you alone. If you even go to heaven.

Canada looked at the part for him. He read it twice. Then he did what Prussia would have wanted him to do; he sent the text.

Meanwhile, Alice heard her phone beep. The first was from Canada. "Hey, Ivana…Prussia…is dead…" Alice whispered. She then looked at the second one. It was Prussia's will. "Keep doing that weird stuff you do?"

Estonia, Latvia, and Austria looked at their phones. Estonia was not pleased. Latvia nodded bravely. Austria resisted the mad urge to laugh. "That Prussia…always going out with a bang…"

Germany heard his phone beep. "Just a sec, Hungary, I just got a…text…" He read it. "Prussia's dead."

Ivana backed up seeing the green light pour into her body. Then she looked at her phone to see what Alice was talking about. Ivana stared at her phone. "I.. this is.... Uinta and China, but she's like a kid," Ivana sighed, "Dammit wales left for nothing they are still attacking," Ivana hugged Alice one last time and looked down the ambulance window they were still drive, "Stop the ambulance we need to stop the 2p are still out there," Ivana said.

Poli saw the text message and sighed. With Lith saw it she almost cried "Are those the bad people you were talking about?" Lith asked, "I'm afraid so, but I won't let them touch you OK let go check on the Baltic states," Poli answered walking down of the room with Hungary and Lith. Hungary looked at the phone and gasped, "I will smack them with my skillet, I will miss you Prussia," Hungary said.

Alice's eyes were watery. "I-I can't believe this. Prussia…dead? I mean, he was kind of annoying, but I didn't hate him…and wait, Wales left?! What happened? Is he hurt? Where is he?!" she whispered.

Austria put his phone down. "Listen, Prussia is down, but we have to keep fighting. No matter what. Got that?" Estonia and Latvia nodded. "We need to take down 2p Estonia and 2p Latvia. Okay?"
"I know exactly what to do," Estonia said, putting Latvia down. "Latvia, get Lith. We need all the Baltics possible." He took his gun out. "Hey, Dung Brain!" he screamed at his 2p. "Come at me!"
2p Estonia's eyes narrowed, and he lunged at Estonia, who ducked. "Well, Latvia? We need Lith!! She'll know what to do!" Estonia shot 2p Estonia. "Missed me!"

"Wales.. he went with the 2ps to save your live..." Ivana said with a grim look on her face.
Hungary, Lith, and Poli went to the Baltic states residents to be fighting there 2ps. "OH god there already here!" Poli yelled taking her gun and pointing it at them both. "Stop fighting you to your or both doing to die,"

"He WHAT?!" Alice screeched. She thought about it, her head racing. Then, she unexpectedly pressed her lips to Ivana's, lingering for only a few minutes. "There. Magic itself is now protecting you. Now if you'll excuse me," Alice hastily pulled her hair back into their usual pigtails and dusted off her dress. "I have a big brother to save." And she vanished.

2p Estonia rolled his eyes. "Right…"
1p Estonia smiled. "L-LITH!" He ran towards Lith without thinking and hugged her. "You have no idea how much we missed you," he muttered just as Latvia jumped in.
"LITH IS BACK!!!!" he shouted happily, completely ignoring 2p Estonia and 2p Latvia, who both looked like they were about to eat their guns.
Austria smiled. "Hi, Hungary. I bet you had it easy."

"Wait--" Ivana said but it was to late, she was already gone. "Stop the ambulance," Ivana commanded. The driver stopped realizing what had happened and opened the back. Ivana walked out to the street's sidewalk and walk down it a bit lonely and concerned. She started to text Germany

Hay Alice is off to save Wales
I think we should help her

Poli walking towards the 2ps with her gun. "Now what should I do with you?" Poli said intimidatingly.
Lith embraced Estonia when he hugged her. "I missed you do," Lith smiled not noticing what Poli was doing.

Germany answered the text immediately. "She WHAT?!"

damn. do you know where she's headed? i mean, where is the base? i really have no idea.

He pressed "send" with a grim look on his face. "England…why now?"

Meanwhile, Alice arrived at the place where she and Arthur were captured and tortured. She felt a shiver go through her. "Oh, god, I hate it here. Ytillius invisibus!" And she turned herself invisible. "Don't worry, Wales, I'm coming."

Estonia smiled. "For a while, I thought you forgot about us," he said, breaking away from the hug.

Ivana typed rapidly on her small smart phone as she walked down the street.

Yep, but she got her magic back tho.

I really have no idea where she went or where the base is she just disappeared after I said Wales went with the 2ps

"We would never forget about you," Lith said smiling at him.

"OK Get on you knee and put you hand's behind your back, Austria let's tie them up and put them in the closet," Poli said not taking an eye off the pair of 2ps.

Austria nodded as the 2ps did what Poland said. He tightened a rope. "On to business."
Estonia nodded towards Latvia. "Come on, Lat, you wouldn't miss the Baltic family reunion, would you?"
Latvia smiled and jumped into the hug.

"OK, so what should we do now Austria?" Poli asked. Grabbing the 2ps and putting them in the closet. Lith looked over to them "I wanted to play with them, Poli" she wined. "They're the bad people I was talking about," Lith explained.

Estonia and Latvia nodded. "We'd better keep going."

Meanwhile...
Alice hid behind yet another pillar. "*huff* *huff* *huff*" She pulled out a locket, looking intently at it. The locket had a picture of Ivana. "Oh, Ivana, I'm so sorry that I got you into this *huff huff*…don't…*huff* worry…this ends now…" She clung onto the wall. "If I don't pass out…"

Germany frantically replied to Ivana's text.
i think it's where Alice and Arthur were taken...

"Austria?" Poli asked closing the door shut. Lith turned to the Baltic states "Well by then," she said waving.

Ivana turned down an ally and went into a pub. She sat in the corner and replied.

OK let me get a drink first, I'm at Rainwater Corner Pub if you wana come.

Germany sighed.
i could use a drink.
And he ran to the pub to meet Ivana. "Hi."

Austria had run ahead. "I have a bad feeling about this. The 2p Baltics wouldn't give up this easily. No," he whispered. "Something bigger is pulling the strings, but what?" He heard the sound of horrible music and sighed. "I can't believe I am doing this, but I think I know who is…"

tumblr_inline_nggru7FPEL1rtveee.png

"Why, hello, Roddie," 2p Austria crooned, slamming hard on the piano keys. "Don't you just LOVE my music?"
"Don't call me Roddie," Austria said, wincing at the disgusting nickname. "I know that you sent the Baltics out to try and kill us."
2p Austria froze, then continued playing. "Oh, yes. I did. Silly me."
"What are your motives?"
"And why would I tell you, Roddie?"
Austria sighed. He had a point.

Meanwhile...

Alice was carefully observing the 2ps from behind a wall. "Hmm…what savages they are…" Her eyes followed Olivia, who was offering 2p China a cupcake. Suddenly, she felt a hand clamped against her mouth.
"You honestly thought it was that easy?" Oliver's disgustingly sweet voice rang throughout the room.
"Mmph…" Alice muttered through the hand, then bit it. Oliver didn't react.
"Oh, so scary. I have an idea! How about you be bait for your girlfriend?" Oliver crooned.
"Mmph! Mmph! Mmph mmm mmph!" Alice struggled even harder.
"Oh, sorry. I don't speak Muffle. My, my, Alice. Normally you don't jump into these things. Of course, it was probably because of Onee-chan, now was it?"
If you lay a finger on my brother…I swear, I will kill you! Alice watched Wales get dragged into the room, struggling like crazy. "Let me go…you bloody…Alice? Oh, no…now I see what they were planning…"
"Mmph! MMPH!"
"It's okay, Alice," Wales reassured. "Just…stay calm, okay?" He struggled in 2p China's grip until he reached her hand. "I won't let them touch you."

(Sorry I was really sick and I'm just getting over it)

Ivana:
"Hi there Germany," Ivana said plainly motioning her head for him to sit down. There were already two mugs of beer one of them was already half empty. "When do you suppose we should go after Alice? I know she will be alright.. I'm just worried," Ivana said to the man in front of her.

Lith:
"Oh shit it's your 2p.." Lith said drawing her revolver towards the 2p.

Poli:
"Don't be captain obvious Lith," Poli replayed to Lith's first comment. She stuck out her tongue at Lith

Lith:
"Are you working with the other 2ps? tell me or I will blow your head off.." Lithe continued

Status
Not open for further replies.