Hetalia; Revenge of the 2ps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prussia looked at Elizabeta. "What?! No way!" He pumped his fist. "Well, awesome! I get to prove how awesome I am! Watch and learn, Austria!"
Austria rolled his eyes. "Sure…when pigs fly…"
"What did you say?!"

Wales steered the unicorn towards the car. He shouted, "STOP! STOP! MY BROTHER AND SISTER ARE IN THERE!!!"
China stopped the car. "Hey, Wales. Hi, Ivana. I'm sorry to tell you this, Wales, but your little brother and sister are temporarily blind."
Wales covered his mouth. "No…NO!!! You're lying, aren't you? They're going to open their bloody eyes and see me. Right? Right?!"

"shut it Prussia, your luckily I don't have a pan. What we just did was an accident," she said giving Prussia a death stare.

"Wait who is fallowing you guys?" Ivana asked holding on tighter trying on to fall of the unicorn.

China pointed at Oliver and his own 2p's weirdo mobile. "Them. Haven't fired any shots at us yet, but I think they're biding their time."

However, Austria and Prussia were already in a very intense argument.
"You sure have some nerve hitting on my girl like that!"
"What are you gonna do, play an angry sonata or something?" Prussia asked.
"In fact I am going to," Austria said stiffly, taking out his violin and hitting Prussia upside the head. "Oops."

"Please stop fighting OR I WILL GET A PAN AND WHACK YOU BOTH WITH IT!" she yelled grabbing Austria and pushing him back. Oh Austria he always did this stuff for her. "Just stop," she continued.
Ivana nodded at the statement and asked "This Uinta alright she looks pretty scared?" she asked
Uinta turned to see Wales and Ivana on a unicorn. "Why are they where!?!?" she yell but then pointed behind them. The car with the 2ps are right beside them.

"Uh oh," China said. He looked at Wales. "Your gun-does it have any bullets left in it?"
"Yep."
"Fire at them-distract them-do anything!!"
"Roger that," Wales chuckled, gently lifting Ivana and putting her in the car, right next to Alice. "Look after my sister for me, okay?" And he leapt into the car, hitting every part of Oliver he could reach.
"How rude," Oliver said snidely, hitting him back. 2p China took one of Oliver's cupcakes and began to eat it, with an "I-don't-care" look on his face.

Austria reddened. "Fine. But he deserved it."
Prussia rubbed his throbbing head, giving Austria the death glare.

"Prussia you stay here," Hungary glared angrily. "Let's go Austria," she said kissing him on the cheek grinning at Prussia.
Ivana turn to the car with the 2p and yelled "Get out of here you bastards!!" she jumped on the roof of the car pounding on it.

Austria couldn't help grinning at the kiss; mesmerized, he touched the spot where Hungary's lips had touched him. He stopped when he saw Prussia glowering at him and hastily got in the car; that guy could be scary.
"So, where to first?"

"Oh, dear," Oliver said. "Mister Concerned Big Brother and Lovebird are beating two innocent children up." He put on a puppy-dog face. Wales stuck his head out the window.
"Ivana…you're suffocating me!"

"Sorry!" she yelled finshing jumping on top of Oliver's car. "DAM YOU FILTH STOP THE DAMMED CAR!!" she swore getting into the car and pulling Olivia's hair.
Poland and Lith waited in there apartment for sometime. No one seemed to come, they sweet talked each and kissed to keep each other calm. But they were both still tense. Lith rubbed her neck "Poli, I'm sort of getting hungry and we have nothing to eat," she said staring at the ground. "Please Lith not now I think I hear someone coming up the stairs," she said pointing her revolver to the door.
Hungary looked at Austria "We should probably tell Lithuania and Poland, I think they live a floor below me," she said smiling and heading down the stairs.

Austria nodded once again and followed Hungary. "I've heard that Estonia and Latvia live right next door to them. How about you talk to Lithuania and Poland while I take Estonia and Latvia?" He sighed. "Those Baltic states can be such a hassle sometimes."
Meanwhile, Estonia was pacing the room. "Russia's in trouble…what to do…what to do…"
"Should we even care?"
"…Well, it's nice to care."

Oliver's car squealed to a stop. "If you insist, Lovebird."
"WILL YOU SHUT UP?!" Wales shouted, struggling with Oliver while 2p China threw punches.
"Hmm…" Oliver glanced at China's car and muttered an incantation. Alice floated over, her eyes glassy. He grabbed her as she floated into the window and held his knife to her neck. "Alice wants to go through the rabbit hole. Little does she know that the rabbit hole is death." He pressed it harder, so beads of blood came out. Alice gave a moan of pain and looked around. She still couldn't see.
"…Shit…where am I?"
"LET HER GO!" Wales screamed, his voice filled with panic.
"Gladly." Oliver held her out towards incoming traffic.
"NO!" Wales looked at his little sister. She was pale from blood loss. "Haven't you done enough already?"
"Maybe I can spin a bargain. Concerned Big Brother can go in her place."
"Where to?" Wales snarled.
"Oh, just to my place for some cupcakes."
Wales looked helplessly from Alice, to Ivana, to Oliver. Then he nodded. "If I do this, will you leave everyone alone?"
"Sure."
"Deal."
They shook hands and Oliver, Olivia, and 2p China disappeared along with him, leaving Alice and Ivana alone together in the car.

"OH GOD ALICE, no no no no!" She yelled pulling Alice to the ground to hold her slit throat. Bad thoughts flooded her mind of her dying. "Please, Please god don't die Alice don't die," she said a lump forming on her throat. She put pressure on her throat and held her hand "SOMEONE GET GOD DAM HELP PLEASE!!" she yelled holding Alice's hand tight. People started to run over from the side of the road and call the police.

Alice looked blankly at Ivana. "Am I…dead…?" she whispered hoarsely. "…No, I'm not…where am I any…ways…?" She heard the sound of a clamor and China's voice.
"Alice! ALICE!"
"I'm…fine…" Alice said weakly. "Just a little shaken…"

Alice looked blankly at Ivana. "Am I…dead…?" she whispered hoarsely. "…No, I'm not…where am I any…ways…?" She heard the sound of a clamor and China's voice.
"Alice! ALICE!"
"I'm…fine…" Alice said weakly. "Just a little shaken…"
Ivana collapsed on Alice in relief and embraced her. "Alice thank god I though, I thought," she shuddered, "They slit or throat and your OK, thank god," she put her face closed to hers and looked her in the eyes tears dripping off on to her. Ivana gave a short passionate kiss, "I love you, I will always love you," she hugged her one last time before a siren came in the distance.

Alice didn't know what was going on. She still heard China-"Let me through, she's one of my best friends"-and the sound of a German accent. Germany approached the car from the police car that he had "borrowed". He was covered in the blood of those he hadn't managed to save from the 2ps. He opened the door, saw Alice, and gently lifted her.
"Another casualty," he muttered. "First Italy, then Austria, and now England…" He stared at her unblinking eyes and showed her two fingers. "How many fingers?"
"…I don't know…"
Germany groaned. "We need to get you out of here." His eyes traveled to Ivana. "You okay?"

"Ya I'm.. I'm ok, it's just" she put her hand over her mouth, her tears watering with tears, "I thought I lost her," the ambulance drove over and opened it's door. The man inside motioned to put her on the stretcher. "Here let me," she said grabbing Alice and putting her on the stretcher. They put her in the ambulance, "Alice.." she said holding Alice's hand.

Alice couldn't see a thing but she could tell that Ivana was there. She squeezed her hand and muttered, "Stay strong. For me. For all of us. Please." And she willed herself to sit up and kiss Ivana's cheek. "Don't worry about me. Worry only about yourself and everyone else. I've survived worse."
Meanwhile, Germany made a call to Austria. "England is down," he said. "She should be up and running after good rest, though."

Austria answered the phone, listened to Germany, and nodded. "I've talked to Hungary. She understands the circumstances entirely. We're going to talk to the Baltics and Poland next. God, I hope they listen."
"Expect a lot of panicking from Latvia," Germany said, chuckling.

Alice couldn't see a thing but she could tell that Ivana was there. She squeezed her hand and muttered, "Stay strong. For me. For all of us. Please." And she willed herself to sit up and kiss Ivana's cheek. "Don't worry about me. Worry only about yourself and everyone else. I've survived worse."
Meanwhile, Germany made a call to Austria. "England is down," he said. "She should be up and running after good rest, though."

Austria answered the phone, listened to Germany, and nodded. "I've talked to Hungary. She understands the circumstances entirely. We're going to talk to the Baltics and Poland next. God, I hope they listen."
"Expect a lot of panicking from Latvia," Germany said, chuckling.
Ivana jumped into the ambulance with her. "Let me, stay with her," she asked not looking away from Alice.
With a turn of her back she saw the man answer, "Sure just stay out of out way," he said seriously.
Ivana nodded looking back down at Alice stroking her silky blond hair, "

Poland walked up to the door and looked through the hole in the door. "1p or 2p?" she asked plainly pointing her weapon on the ground.

"1p," Austria said calmly. "But I'm going next door, to Estonia and Latvia."
He walked to the next apartment and knocked on the door. Estonia answered, a look of uncertainty on his face. "H-hello?"
"Hello, Estonia," Austria said, entering the room. "Thank you for letting me in."
"W-what's Mr. Austria doing here?" Latvia murmured.
"I fear that I'm the bearer of bad news…" Austria trailed off. Somebody was at the window.
2p_talia_eduard_askblog__please_see_description_by_sasoxkanklover666-d58vm5i.jpg

"Hello, Eduard," 2p Estonia said nonchalantly. Latvia screamed.
"IT'S THE END! IT'S THE END! IT'S THE EEEEEND!!!!"
"Shut up and get your gun," Austria said impatiently. Estonia nodded, trying to act as coolheaded as possible.
2p_latvia_by_voei-d4mxxy6.png

2p Latvia kicked down the door. "Am I late?" he asked with a smirk.
Latvia went pale and began singing under his breath to calm down. "La, la, la, la, la, la, peace sounds nice, la, la, la…"
"LATVIA! DUCK!" Estonia shot at 2p Latvia. "GET AWAY FROM MY BOYFR-" Oops, too early to admit that he liked Latvia. Austria raised his eyebrows.

Meanwhile…
Alice closed her eyes, holding Ivana's hand. "Thanks for everything," she said softly.

"Your welcome," Ivana said stroking her hair some more until the doctor said something.
"Please back away I need to clean her and but something on the wound before it gets worse," he said moving her aside.

Poland opened the door seeing it was 1p Hungary. "Oh it's you, you must be here to tell us 2p's attacking," Poland said, "Well we already now so no use, we are safe," she opened the door and let her in.
"Good, Austria is checking on the Baltic states on the other sides of the building," I Hungary said closing the door behind them.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! DON'T HURT ME!" Latvia was screaming as 1p Estonia lifted him and ran like hell.
"Be quiet!" Austria shouted. Latvia closed his mouth, looking terrified. "Go away!" he shouted at 2p Estonia and 2p Latvia, aiming his gun at them and shooting.
"I've got to take a picture of this," Estonia muttered, taking out his phone and putting it on camera mode. "Say cheese!"
"E-Estonia, this isn't the time!" Austria shouted. Estonia didn't listen; he snapped a picture of him running like hell, Latvia on his back, and Austria shooting at the 2ps.
"Wow, we all look pretty badass, don't you think? *sparkle*"
"…I suppose…" Latvia mumbled. Austria sighed. Oh, god…

Alice felt Ivana's hand slip away and the doctor walk over. He put something on the wound. Alice blinked. She thought she saw a flash of light. Her magic was returning! Alice abruptly sat up. She could see again. Good. She tapped the doctor's shoulder. "I got this." She moved her hand in a circular motion around her wound; it healed. She then walked out of the bed and hugged Ivana, tears flowing freely from her face. "I'm so happy…I can see you again…"

Meanwhile, Germany called Prussia. He didn't answer. Germany tried again. No answer. He tried again. "Hey, this is the Awesome Prussia. Sorry, but I'm not available. Call me back later!"
"Why won't East answer his phone?" Germany wondered. He dialed Hungary. "Hey, Hungary? Is East angry at me? He won't pick up his phone."

Meanwhile…
http://static.tumblr.com/6ca2e58e4b...6kh/tumblr_static_tumblr_static_newbanner.png
2p Prussia looked, satisfied, at his 1p's body. It was so good to know that at least one of them was down for the count. The 1p's phone kept ringing for some annoying reason. He was about to answer it the fourth time it rang when he heard a "twang" followed by a small voice.
http://img06.deviantart.net/4a9f/i/...ader___outdated_by_ablecosplaypro-d5qrzv4.jpg
"What have you done to my Prussia?"
Before 2p Prussia could answer, however, he was as dead as his 1p. Canada had a look of shock on his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hungary answered her phone. "Ya maybe, you heard about the 2p's right it might be them," she answered setting on the couch.
Ivana kissed England and wrapped her arms around her body moving her hand up and down her back. She stoked her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.